Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,258 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets (72982 Views)

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye Exposes Full Bombom For All To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by ezemme(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmm. I strongly believed that somebody is behind this. may be somebody have been advising the both parties wrongly....
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by marshalfire: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2016
it's a total show of shame for them.it doesn't matter how matured you are,when money becomes your priority you will surely become a prey. peter and Paul I know,who are you Jude?as a senior brother, you should protect the future of your younger brother's and yours as well. Leave them alone and prove to the world that you are matured enough to stand on your own.#endoftheroad.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Blackkie: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Do you remember this poem:-

There are two black birds, sitting on the wall

One named Peter, one named Paul

Fly away Peter, fly away Paul

Oh! Come back two black birds and seat on the wall.

Jude, get those two small boys to come and seat in the studio.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Irishrena1(f): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2016
My take on this? Lets not forget there's no smoke without a fire. Peter is saying something here. Jude did something morally/ethically wrong. ...signing on Cynthia Morgan for himself. [b][/b]He's made himself their manager and has also put an embargo on them too. [b][/b]This kind if thing makes business partners split it's not because he's their big brother that he should take things for granted the way he took it for granted and didn't bother to sign a contract with them. I mean he hasn't behaved like a big brother at all. If he was doing that, all these fracas wouldn't have had reason to come up...not a trifle chance. He needs to step it up as an elder brother. angry
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by vega84(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Ur parents are both gone,this is the time to love up and build a strong family, instead u boys are there disgracing yourselves esp u peter the loud one. Iike I told u on ur twitter handle, STOP THIS PUBLICITY STUNT! #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Chazzyboy: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
na. sausage?
Na longtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by vislabraye(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Chai Eyhaaaaa! It's nt good to lost a mum! Am sure if their mum was to b alive, all dis trash won't b happening. Instead of thier wives who supposed to b thier mothers to resolve dis issue, they r dry struggling for thier husbands to split. It's well wit d okoyes' familyembarassed

You no know say when some women enter family, dem dey control mode ? No one still loves you better as your mother.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Louiscutedude(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by barcaboi(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
justified10:
which work Jude dey do apart from managing psquare?
fyi he shoots their videos.....we got to like p square for their videos...
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by SirShymexx: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
TolaniLuv:
Na that Peter wife ( Lola ) be the root of all this Evil! I can bet my life on this as a Yoruba man.

Loool. Women are responsible for 80% of all the problems in the world. And Yoruba women are very problematic.

So there might be an element of truth in ya assertion. Perhaps, the elder one wanted to beat the pum before the younger one decided to wife it up. Hence there's a triangle going on there. grin

Power of puzzy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by doveda: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Badgers14:

One cup of coffee for you abegi.... grin

I remember Paul's interview with Naij.com and he mentioned most of the things that Peter is saying abot how the brothers dpn get along business wise that was why Peter started his own show dance with Peter and Endorsements from Olympic milk and Paul started Rudeboys record and signed Muno..
According to Paul, Psquare missed out on Phyno and the deal btw Cynthia Morgan was kinda shade the team was not pleased with the whole drama which echoed what Peter is saying....
Like you said Jude is that over bearing elder brother that thinks because he is the older one, he should pontificate on what goes on both business wise and on their personal lifes.. Why didn't he attend Peter's weeding Why would they share their $ equal with Jude, he is just thier manager not a partner.. angry

Paul have said things he shouldn't have. Like how he has been writing all their songs or how Peter did this or that.

I think they should share everything equally for peace to reign. It became a family business when they made him their manager and it seems like both Jude and Paul believe that he has not contributed much to the label and their success.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
barcaboi:
fyi he shoots their videos.....we got to like p square for their videos...
lol...he shoots? he doesn't sir. he sometimes direct in conjunction with clearence..

which oda artiste has he worked with apart from psquare?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by barcaboi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
justified10:
lol...he shoots? he doesn't sir. he sometimes direct in conjunction with clearence..

which oda artiste has he worked with apart from psquare?
u are very mistaken....when did Clarence enter d scene; we've known psquare since 2005 or so....who has bn doing their mad dance videos? Google is ur frnd, bizzy body including remixes, we've always known Jude 'Engees' Okoye, ....1st time I saw Clarence on their video was Alingo.....get ur facts right bro
AND how many artistes has Psquare worked with?.....and if he is that bad, how come only Peter is ranting. .....he has his own Dance wt Peter striking his twin out from d mix...
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by ODUBEZE: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
lestat:

Wow from a few typos, that means he isn't learned? coming from someone who spelt You as U? undecided undecided undecided
I believe the statements made by Peter Okoye was not edited.
If U can read, go through it again.
yeye dey smell!
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
ODUBEZE:

I believe the statements made by Peter Okoye was not edited.
If U can read, go through it again.
yeye dey smell!

Like you said YOU BELIEVE!!! undecided that doesn't mean a thing in the real world
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
barcaboi:

u are very mistaken....when did Clarence enter d scene; we've known psquare since 2005 or so....who has bn doing their mad dance videos? Google is ur frnd, bizzy body including remixes, we've always known Jude 'Engees' Okoye, ....1st time I saw Clarence on their video was Alingo.....get ur facts right bro
AND how many artistes has Psquare worked with?.....and if he is that bad, how come only Peter is ranting. .....he has his own Dance wt Peter striking his twin out from d mix...
which oda artiste has he worked with?

he just dey use him brodas gada riches.

why is it so hard for him to stay alone den?

if he is a music video director, den he shouldn't av issues with leaving psquare to face his own career.

he doesn't shoot videos, it is one thing to direct, it is anoda thing to shoot him fit handle camera?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by barcaboi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
justified10:
which oda artiste has he worked with?

he just dey use him brodas gada riches.

why is it so hard for him to stay alone den?

if he is a music video director, den he shouldn't av issues with leaving psquare to face his own career.

he doesn't shoot videos, it is one thing to direct, it is anoda thing to shoot him fit handle camera?
under whose label is Cynthia Morgan?
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
barcaboi:

under whose label is Cynthia Morgan?
fine, make him free dem na. abi, d guy say he no dey do partnership again..dis shouldn't cause wahala.

he should focus on his own career. lobatan

I don't lyk psquare neida do I lyk Jude or no anything abt him..

all I knw is, if ur partners or enployer feels ur service is no longer needed, u can't force ursef on him/dem.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Gologolo: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Devil @ work
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by fulfillbill(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

This is not a stunt.

They are causing irreparable damage to their brand. Can't be a stunt.

Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
lestat:

Hehehehe grin i have an even longer story to tell you #Keeping Naughty
Oh good grief! lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Oh good grief! lipsrsealed

So cute smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Leez:

bia nwanne
na d one wy marry mmanu dy cause problem

Yoruba people are in my family too. They are not bad people like our fire fathers have made us believe. They just have different cultural practices, that's all
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by tammie24: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ugosample:

Yoruba people are in my family too. They are not bad people like our fire fathers have made us believe. They just have different cultural practices, that's all
God bless you jare
i don't understand the hatred
and for how long?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by peterbello(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEli:
mehn nigga I pity u,,,no jokes.....Trying desperately to get noticed by a female on NL..........u need to get out of ur current state bro....

SMH. Babanla Ode, I've got 2487 problems; trust me, a female aint among of them.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by rayval(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2016
All these ibo boys...even massob dn strt for family.....dse guys dnt even ave sense..children....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by ODUBEZE: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
lestat:

Like you said YOU BELIEVE!!! undecided that doesn't mean a thing in the real world
duh....
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by datigbogirl: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Irishrena1:
My take on this? Lets not forget there's no smoke without a fire. Peter is saying something here. Jude did something morally/ethically wrong. ...signing on Cynthia Morgan for himself. [b][/b]He's made himself their manager and has also put an embargo on them too. [b][/b]This kind if thing makes business partners split it's not because he's their big brother that he should take things for granted the way he took it for granted and didn't bother to sign a contract with them. I mean he hasn't behaved like a big brother at all. If he was doing that, all these fracas wouldn't have had reason to come up...not a trifle chance. He needs to step it up as an elder brother. angry

Elder siblings are known for cheating dr younger ones...its an African mentality...God help us
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Jaybye: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na wa o. Nigerians siddon on top family (brothers) matter dey argue, quarell, curse, swear (and what have u) here as if una go get bank alert. Funniest thing is, those brothers are probably at a rendezvous right now laughing at how Nigerians "carry their matter for head".. Enough is enough pls. Even if you guys must discuss, I dont see why people should be crying more than the bereaved and in the process, envenoming each other with hatred & curses.
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by christopher123(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2016
Ugosample:

Now I understand
Re: Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets by Ugosample(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
christopher123:

Now I understand
Understand what?
Lol!!!! This man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Vs Mercy Eke: Who Rocked The Gown Better? / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.