Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland (969 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland by niyyie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2006
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this at the end of the latest Admin message "The great Obantalatapipipi of Nairaland" grin

Who bestowed this title on Seun? What does it mean anyway? Someone please help me out.
Re: The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland by Seun(m): 3:13am On Nov 06, 2006
It's meant to be humorous. It's just another way of saying, I'm the ruling clown in this place!
Re: The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland by trendy(f): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2007
Ruling clown indeed! thank God u know u are a clown undecided
Humour i don't find it funny sad
Re: The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland by busygirl(f): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2007
clown?
Re: The Great Obantalatapipipi Of Nairaland by niyyie(m): 1:02am On Mar 28, 2007
The latest one he is using is even funnier to me: "the gracious and merciful owner of the land" grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Guys Nd Chics Zone / Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? / Have Beaf, Crackles And Ogidiboy Ever Been Banned On This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.