Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) (35707 Views)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Khole Rock Cleveage Baring Outfit To UNILAG (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by alaskido(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2016
I can see the guys left hand around Jumoke's waist and moving towards the bum bum area ooooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by skedemi(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:
Am waiting to read " See how jumoke the bread seller sleeps at night"
*falls from pawpaw tree* grin grin grin u drink ooo
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
undecided angry in asmuch as I thnk God for her I think is time this news abt her stops making frontpage
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by overlord77: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

My brother, I tire o. Olajumoke eats, olajumoke shits, goes to her bread factory etc na wa
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by jossiwan(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats...

Been at the right place at the right time has propel her to the top.

May God help us all to always be at the right place at the right time. So help us God!!!
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2016
RickRichards:
MsGlobalwonder might not like this...
why not? I even read she will be speaking as a Motivational speaker sometimes next month, your Mentor Olajumoke will be around to "motivate" you more. Kikiki grin . Don't miss it sogbo. Lmaoo
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by hyperflex(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Just be inspired. If ur not someone else is shey u get? If u had a big story they wld report u too daily. Its the way of the world now.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
How is this a story? I enrolled at my ID point and haven't gotten mine own. Lemme ser if she will get her own before me.
wait there ooooo undecided
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Oboy this babe just dey trend everywhere...

So many babes nw go Wan start to dey sell bread nw
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Everything about this lady is becoming Stale. We understand that it's a form of motivation to others..

Even if she dey shit, una go snap and post am
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2016
seriously, this babe no fine.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by omolola15(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2016
With all these too much paparazzi. I hope the success won't get into her head. All this people will just turn her to business.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by skedemi(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2016
kherlly:
Tis yor time gurl Olajumoke.... Do sakara as u like bt dont evaa forgt where u coming from and i pray God gv u wisdom to go bout these changes
like she seeing this...
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
wait there ooooo undecided
u nor for like begin sell agege bread?
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by godoluwa(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2016
alaskido:
I can see the guys left hand around Jumoke's waist and moving towards the bum bum area ooooo shocked shocked shocked
bt u get eye sha, i just av to check d caption & u r ryt.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
u nor for like begin sell agege bread?
my hustle bad pass Jummy, God will sooon pick my calls. Wait there undecided
U go read my story on NL FP tins o.
Seun and lalasticlala, note it.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by frisky2good(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Check below her left hand, the man's left hand is there.

ademega:
this reminds me of pastor Adeboye's prayer sometimes ago that God should embarrass us with blessing. I didn't know the meaning until olajumoke case came up.

that guy is standing in a way her husband would not be comfortable
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
my hustle bad pass Jummy, God will sooon pick my calls. Wait there undecided
U go read my story on NL FP tins o.
Seun and lalasticlala, note it.
Nikita wait first na, no go like Dat, wait make I marry u first so wen God pick ur call, we go dey enjoy am togerra.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Definitely u gonna read it soon cos dats d life celebrities lives n Olajumoke is no difference.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Its her time cheesy

Let her enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by bolayei: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Only in nigeria ppl look down on bread sellers or is it because she hawks it? I dont see it as luck or blessing its her doing, i mean her person and ego...this lady is better than alot of graduates out there. Education and family background is not a yardstick used to measure success but passion, selflessness, hardwork and independent mind. An average unemployed nigeria girl is too porshe to hawk bread but will prostitute indirectly (even if na only cab money) . Alot of personal qualities put her on the scene of the photo shoot and a force beyond all forces.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Nikita wait first na, no go like Dat, wait make I marry u first so wen God pick ur call, we go dey enjoy am togerra.
kikikiki grin
Barawo
Ole
I wan get money 1st b4 getting married
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
I think they are just using her to create awareness more than her need for the card. Now other bread sellers would rush for the National IDs grin

Last2comment:
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by tolexy007(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
siegfried99:

This one is beyond embarrassment of blessings..its thunder of blessings have striken the girl grin
No you are wrong, it is the Volcano of blessing that erupt on her grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Megilicious(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Gistbaze247:
Have You Seen The New “Pant
Condom” In Town? Check Out Photos Of The New Bizarre Condom

http://bazenaija.com/have-you-seen-the-new-pant-condom-in-town-check-out-photos-of-the-new-bizarre-condom/

Nyc 1 Make Dem Bring Am Cme Naija
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by DidiLove1: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2016
MeloGist:
blessings everywhere

Please how is NIMC registration a blessing? Or you simply don't understand what NIMC stands for.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by ddooskie(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2016
make up is good sha grin
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulating someone for registering as a Nigerian? Like seriously?
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2016
ademega:
this reminds me of pastor Adeboye's prayer sometimes ago that God should embarrass us with blessing. I didn't know the meaning until olajumoke case came up.

that guy is standing in a way her husband would not be comfortable
I am telling you. THIS IS REAL EMBARRASSMENT
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Thankful1970: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
What's the man hand doing behind her waist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo / Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.