Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) (35711 Views)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Khole Rock Cleveage Baring Outfit To UNILAG (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Chai dis woman ugly pas introvert
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by asha01: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:
Am waiting to read " See how jumoke the bread seller sleeps at night"

abi ooooo!
efritin 4 naija na tory
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by airsaylongcon: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2016
siegfried99:
Chai...

This girl is a situation where baba God picks ur call and he still sends a text message grin

Nah you are wrong. In this case baba God dialled her number directly after seeing unlimited missed calls from her
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
kikikiki grin
Barawo
Ole
I wan get money 1st b4 getting married
oya get d money na, it will even be easy for me sef.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by dokunbam(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
what is her IG page?
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Ojezzzypopsy: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Massive Recruitment At My Nija
My Naija Biz is the most effective online marketing tool for small to medium sized businesses in Nigeria. Our powerful platform helps businesses to sell more product and services to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers. We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium sized business.
Position; Sales representative
Candidate requirements;
1. Must possess a minimum of OND.
2. Must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
3. Must be smart and possess ability to think on the feet.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Consultative approach and result oriented.
6. Excellent written and communication skills.
7. Must be ambitious, enthusiastic with strong work ethic.

Method of application
Qualified applicants should submit their CVs via email to
Ojezamaihian@gmail.com or dayoski12@yahoo.com
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Fibo27(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
The man handing her a Certificate... Did he have to hold her by the waist?
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by playtheblues(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
She's not pretty but I believe she got the grace of Almighty God in her.

MeloGist:
The former bread seller turned model/internet sensation got enrolled at the National Identity Management Commission at the University of Lagos, yesterday! Congrats to her!

http://www.melogist.com/olajumoke-got-enrolled-at-the-nimc-enrolment-centre-unilag/

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by siegfried99(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
tolexy007:

No you are wrong, it is the Volcano of blessing that erupt on her grin grin grin grin grin

Lol grin grin
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by leckson58(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2016
I trust nollywood. very soon before the year runs out. a movie called from grass to grace or jumoke the bread seller
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by callmelanner(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Some people will come here and say gibberish... That the story is stale & not news worthy which in my own opinion is correct...
But if na my sister or family member, will I say such? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*in patoranking's voice* BLESSING FOLLOW ME
FOLLOW FOLLOW ME!!!
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Coolgent:
Chai dis woman ugly pas introvert

hahhahahahahhaha very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think i have to start selling akara to eat olajumoke's bread o

......strolling infront of camera.........

can u see me?
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by esaias1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
nice, awaiting Nollywood to make a movie from her story.
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by rubyradiance(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:
. Hahahahahahahaahahahaaha,,,u just dey vex anyhow,abeg take it easy no use laugh kill person
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by kherlly(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
skedemi:
like she seeing this...

Whether she sees it or not i jux have to drop my comment bro
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Eliass: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

I bet blogger gon compose dat very soon
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Coolgent(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
INTROVERT:

hahhahahahahhaha very funny.
grin
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by juliuscarter(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
How is this a story? I enrolled at my ID point and haven't gotten mine own. Lemme ser if she will get her own before me.
Lol grin
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
why not? I even read she will be speaking as a Motivational speaker sometimes next month, your Mentor Olajumoke will be around to "motivate" you more. Kikiki grin . Don't miss it sogbo. Lmaoo
My mentor? Lol...I'm not inspired by sheer luck, remember? Good thing you've saved the date. Make sure to get a front row seat sogbo? tongue
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by Ejytex(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
ademega:
this reminds me of pastor Adeboye's prayer sometimes ago that God should embarrass us with blessing. I didn't know the meaning until olajumoke case came up.

that guy is standing in a way her husband would not be comfortable
Chaii u come spoil this ur wonderful writeup wt d last one
Re: Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) by olumalcolm(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na waa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.