Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies (30667 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Senile Saudi King To Relinquish Power To His Evil Son In 48hrs / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by sayyid(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Am sure this man will be praying that Americans should not vote for Donald Trumph because if that guy smells U. S seat of power then Mugabe is a gunner
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
92? Like WTH?
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mugabe......wants to live forever.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by bolt000(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
wink badht guy
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by bcomputer101: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
keypad1:
Its like buhari has decided to die in power.

I wish Buhari could just die now so that our economy will become great again.

can you wish so for your father?
woe unto you!
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by heilige(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
finish. so be it
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by allanphash7(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Africa ! A cursed and backward continent

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by successralu(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Space bookers everywhere

But Mugabe should go and rest naw... He should be a leader that people can come and seek advice from
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by ColtPython(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
African born to rule mentality lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Samiceman:
Na him birthright na, make him die there.... I wish Buhari can say the same thing so we can finally have the reason to march to Aso rock.... Wonder what that place looks like
20 likes for you abeg
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by scarffield(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
funshwo:
This man is caused........and he will die in power, get a shameful burial
this man is CAUSED....ur english teacher should b shot asap!
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by blackpanda: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is the kind of situation pdp apologists would have loved for Nigeria, but GOD pass them!
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by SirShymexx: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lmao...the last of a "dead breed" of great African leaders. grin

If it ain't broken, don't fix it. And if there's no one to maintain continuity, don't change it.

I don't see any difference between the US whereby two sides of the same coin stays ruling, with same folks controlling the country, regardless of the face at the oval office - and two families always trying to be the face. No difference with the Queen, who's the real leader of the UK and most commonwealth countries. And definitely no difference with the gulf states of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain et al.

The great Mugabe of Africa. grin cool
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by scarffield(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
funshwo:
This man is caused........and he will die in power, get a shameful burial
this man is CAUSED...ur english teacher should b shot asap!
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
WHEN YOU DIE, YOU WILL TELL GOD WHY YOU LOVED POWER SO MUCH.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by pyx: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Push in wheelbarrow? ?? Issorite
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by keypad1: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
bcomputer101:

can you wish so for your father? woe unto you!
woe betide your entire generation.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by TruthHurts1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
This Mugabe sef. I was listening to an interview with him when he was asked:

Q: Mr.Mugabe, you have been in power for almost 40 years, don't you think it's time you said goodbye to the people of Zimbabwe?

A: Why should I say goodbye to the people of Zimbabwe? Where are they going?

Stubborn old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by blackpanda: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
sayyid:
Am sure this man will be praying that Americans should not vote for Donald Trumph because if that guy smells U. S seat of power then Mugabe is a gunner

I dont get the correlation undecided
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yet he'd wonder why the whiteman calls black people monkeys. Not even monkeys do this because alpha males get overthrown in their old age by younger, stronger rivals. He should know when to bow out of power but being the African ruler he is, he does not know when enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by SBhelper: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hebrews 9 : 27
27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,
He shall face God on the last day
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by ishiamu(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I hope this old man dies in the most painful Slowest way known to Mankind.

Useless Dictator...It's Time my country intervenes to help Zimbabweans. I hope Bernie Sanders or Trump brings our troops there...we could use the war funds to boost our economy

You just spewing trash get the hell outta here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by opribo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is normal in Africa.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by drss(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Useless Dictator...It's Time my country intervenes to help Zimbabweans. I hope Bernie Sanders or Trump brings our troops there...we could use the war funds to boost our economy
wettin dis one dey talk u no know say mugabe na real african leader unlike d western puppets
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by phranseeqz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Africans and sit-tight mentality. People witht this mentality are why formerPGEJ's action was seen as gallantry
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Your country U mean Nigeria? gringrin
Kikikikikik
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by legwa10(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Seen
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
ngwanu mugabe o ya forward march to the execution ground. idito
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by akoladejesu(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Just let's wait for d great people of United State of America to vote in Donald Trump. Mugabe will be made to pay for all his yeye doings.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Plus234(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
keypad1:

hahahaha ipod bastard
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Africa will always be Africa.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by udeter: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
keypad1:

you will die before him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.