Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies (30665 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Senile Saudi King To Relinquish Power To His Evil Son In 48hrs / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by chriskosherbal(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na waooo for Africa leaders
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by keypad1: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
udeter:
you will die before him
you and your family will die before me. Bastard
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Luckylife(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
He want to break the Nigeria record of been the west Africa country that a ruling president/ leader dead on seat . Wish him good luck to his Guinness world record pursue.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Danpotter(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't tink he deserves a natural death, probably some knife piercings

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by letsbet(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I hope this old man dies in the most painful Slowest way known to Mankind.

Useless Dictator...It's Time my country intervenes to help Zimbabweans. I hope Bernie Sanders or Trump brings our troops there...we could use the war funds to boost our economy

Get your head..out of your arss..mr
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by nepapole(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ride on baba....na small time remain.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by dstar01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/92-year-old-mugabe-refuses-to-relinquish-power-says-until-he-dies/

Yet some ppl will never understand and appreciate what GEJ did last year by relinquishing power...smh

Thanks GEJ for being a reasonable human being
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Deo1986(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Useless Dictator...It's Time my country intervenes to help Zimbabweans. I hope Bernie Sanders or Trump brings our troops there...we could use the war funds to boost our economy
If Zimbabweans are okay with his style of leadership how is his long stay in power your headache? that was how you incited the Libyans to oust Gaddhafi and since then Libya has never been the same. please, let Mugabe be he is the only true African we've got.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Folksyharry(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
This guy should go and rest. I don't understand the kind of hold he has on the citizens that they can't see that they need to vote him out.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by menacetosociety: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
drss:
wettin dis one dey talk u no know say mugabe na real african leader unlike d western puppets
Nonsense!
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Dinirojones(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:
I wonder what will happen if this is how its done in Nigeria. 1 person ruling is for decade. Hmmmmm
imagine the ineffectual buffoon rulings us forever ....

Thank God for GMB.....
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Dinirojones(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
dstar01:

Yet some ppl will never understand and appreciate what GEJ did last year by relinquishing power...smh

Thanks GEJ for being a reasonable human being
He is even lucky he relinquished power....He would have been at the Hague answering for war crimes....mayb mama peace would have been travelling abroad frequently to feed er husband in prison...
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by DeMekus: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm sure B00harii will do the same.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by hassymo5(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mugabe should thank God say no be NAIJA him dey....because our politicians no dey talk too much ....him go see himself in the afterlife...

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Msn4barca(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Samiceman:
Na him birthright na, make him die there.... I wish Buhari can say the same thing so we can finally have the reason to march to Aso rock.... Wonder what that place looks like
. Lol. You will surely get there one day. Just keep working hard.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nicepoker(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

nija problems are more than enough. Leave mugabe alone.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
if na naija, thunder ll have actgrin trust my countrygrin
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by LoveJesus87(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aristotle96:
Make dem leave am na... Tym no plenty again grin
Lolz
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dinirojones:
He is even lucky he relinquished power....He would have been at the Hague answering for war crimes....mayb mama peace would have been travelling abroad frequently to feed er husband in prison...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by sokera: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
keypad1:
Its like buhari has decided to die in power.

I wish Buhari could just die now so that our economy will become great again.
Becareful of your wish to the one God as chosen , do you think Buhari becomes the president base on mankind power ? May Almighty God forgive you for wishing our president dead ... Or you will take whatever you wish for him on your self , you just placed curse on yourself and your family
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by RaptorX: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
I support Mugabe and ZANU-PF, the only African leader with the backbone to reclaim stolen African land and send the colonists packing.

You should rule as long God allows you, even up to the age of 120.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by keypad1: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
sokera:
Becareful of your wish to the one God as chosen , do you think Buhari becomes the president base on mankind power ? May Almighty God forgive you for wishing our president dead ... Or you will take whatever you wish for him on your self , you just placed curse on yourself and your family
i send back the curse to you and ur family a hundred fold. U throw it back it goes back to u double. Nonsense
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by sevule(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Deo1986:
If Zimbabweans are okay with his style of leadership how is his long stay in power your headache? that was how you incited the Libyans to oust Gaddhafi and since then Libya has never been the same. please, let Mugabe be he is the only true African we've got.

Your definition of a true African is a man who has refused to give up power and apparently thinks that it is his birthright to rule forever? A man who successfully pauperized the economy of his country? I weep for you, friend!
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's a fair deal.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Duru009(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oh boy see Power n Anthority......
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Duru009(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oh boy see Power n Anthority.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by mikaael(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
and God will b like 'Egbon Mugabe..if is death u want come n tk it..
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Says a lot about the nature of the Zimbabweans...docile, cowardly and easily led. No wonder the British could just come in and take 82% of their most arable land...I don't blame Mugabe, I blame the idiots he controls.
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by tottinova: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by busyfishing(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
keypad1:
Its like buhari has decided to die in power.

I wish Buhari could just die now so that our economy will become great again.
you wish for somebody to die May God bless you
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by keypad1: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
busyfishing:
you wish for somebody to die May God bless you
god bless you too
Re: Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies by ib4uakpele: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
POWER OF THE TONGUE• The power to live a successful, prosperous,glorious & victorious life lies in your tongue. Learn to use your tongue right. Never talk failure, weakness,sickness,lack or fear! Speak positive to build your future with your tongue. “Death & life are in the power of the tongue: & they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. {proverbs 18:21}.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.