Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,078 members, 7,970,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? (741 Views)

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Sphinx02(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Over the ages men re yet to fully unravel how a woman's mind really works. Ladies kindly tell us d things u find repulsive in guys,thanks.
(btw..ladies try 2 undersand dat its rare 4 a guy 2 b as tidy nd neat as u re.Some gr8 guys re simply jst careless..imo)
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Sphinx02(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sisters enlighten us pls.
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stingy guyz.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dirtiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Of course the mind of woman has not been figured ....she is many.
You confuse her as monolithic.
She is not of one mind.
But many.

Anger issuses -I can't have you blowin' up over the slights things.
Controling-
Prideful-

1 Like

Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Sphinx02(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
[Of course you haven't figured out the mind of woman....she is many.
You confuse her as monolithic.
She is not of one mind.

Anger issuses -I can't have you blowin' up over the slights things
hmmm,dats deep.always tot u guys think alike.
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Much show of authority .I hate it
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hot Tempered , Poor Hygiene, Arrogant.
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by falconey(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
OK let see
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by shizzy7(f): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Arrogant men ....
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by refiner(f): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
poor hygiene!

pride!

demand for sex!undecided
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
The lying niggas
Egostic mutherf*ckers
the proud mofos

And the wicked and heartless demons

sad saw that in a novel
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by Sphinx02(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
Much show of authority .I hate it
wow! I tot macho men are d bomb?
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by bibijay123(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pest boys

Bleep boys

Mommy boys

Fake boys

Dirty boys

Show off boys

Alll the attitudes mentioned above lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by ChappyChase: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Make I spread mat dey watch all the ladies as them wallow in the valley of uncertainty!!
Re: Ladies,pls Which Attitudes Do You Detest In Men? by RoyalBlak007: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Go get Clay....Mould the man of ur choice

(1) (Reply)

My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed / A Must View. Popular Actress Shared N*de Picture Of Herself Online / Short Play: The Mistake Of A Lady Spirikoko "SU Sister" 1&2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.