Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,183 members, 7,903,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) (52031 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship / EFCC Probes Illegal Transfer Of N216.7m From CBN To Fake Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by engrflames: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Karma is a bit.ch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
Nonsense post! you should Leave the PAST and forge ahead. join the campaign for " patronise made In Nigeria goods" the problem is not Mr President, importation should be discourage and exportation should be encourage. This is the solution in the long-run.
Hahaha, omo you are very funny. I guess u are one of the APC supporters. We shld forget the past and the president is not the cause of the problem. I think you right. You shld tell that to Lie mohammed and his cronies to stop blaming the last administration and focus on the job ahead

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by 989900: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
#Sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by OpinionCounts(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
Nonsense post! you should Leave the PAST and forge ahead. join the campaign for " patronise made In Nigeria goods" the problem is not Mr President, importation should be discourage and exportation should be encourage. This is the solution in the long-run.

You are totally right about leaving the past and forging ahead, but that is almost impossible when the government itself constantly floods u with activities of the past(and only negative ones) making it look like there is no hope and plans for the future. You need to play deaf to what this government puts out on a daily basis if u really want to leave the past and forge ahead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Chrisx1x(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

So what does the Election Poster say exactly? that the Naira has been on a free fall from Jonathan's time. Jonathan and his minions mopped up all the Dollars that was in Circulation in Nigeria, when it became clear the PDP will lose the election. And the one that was not mopped up, was stolen by Dasuki in the Billions.

It is this artificial scarcity of the Dollars, created by ALLI BABA(Jonathan) and his 40 Thieves, that is giving us problems now. As i have repeatedly said, things in Nigeria will first get a little worse, before it gets better.

Nigeria's economic woe did not start today, it started from Goodluck Jonathan's time.

get sense na.how can you be blaming jonathan when its obvious the fall of naira is due to incompetence on the part of buhari.are you always this daft?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by fearNORTH: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
When will someone be bold enough to tell Buhari that he can not manage the country ?

Every action that Buhari has taken since he became President has been experimental because he does not test-run these policies before implementing them on a national scale.

21 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by NwabuezeWini: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

So what does the Election Poster say exactly? that the Naira has been on a free fall from Jonathan's time. Jonathan and his minions mopped up all the Dollars that was in Circulation in Nigeria, when it became clear the PDP will lose the election. And the one that was not mopped up, was stolen by Dasuki in the Billions.

It is this artificial scarcity of the Dollars, created by ALLI BABA(Jonathan) and his 40 Thieves, that is giving us problems now. As i have repeatedly said, things in Nigeria will first get a little worse, before it gets better.

Nigeria's economic woe did not start today, it started from Goodluck Jonathan's time.

U are a big fool that's why hunger will kill you blf 2019. So if they ask you why is naira depreciating u will say is blc jonathan stole Nigerian money. When will u wake up from your slumber and face reality. All of u that voted for Buhari will suffer

18 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Hemanwel(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
cc lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Paulasexy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
GMB!!!!
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by nsedet: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nonsense talk. Your comment are truely one of a dullard
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

14 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Moneyhatesme(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Bro.... Will u wail forever?

17 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by igboboy3(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Oga, Dasuki is being accused of things that happened BEFORE the election and not AFTER. If you think things are only "a little worse", then nobody can help you.
Right now, your President is chilling in Egypt while you are here, thinking things are only "a little worse."

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by stagger: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:

Now when you produce a bag of rice at a more expensive rate because you generate your own power, or where you have public power you have to pay N24.30 per kWh, how do you compete with a US rice producer who is subsidized by their government? Those of you preaching exportation, how can you compete globally when your costs of production are way higher than your competitors (China, Vietnam, Malaysia, the US, Japan, etc)?

What policy statement has come out of the APC govt to favour an export policy which will actually make Nigerian producers competitive? That is what we are asking.

12 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by yussybenayu: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
things will not be this bad if PDP has effectively utilize our common wealth in their 16yrs of leadership
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by 2rutalk1: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:
. Mr. Hypocrite! We should forget the past but your pay master keeps blaming Jonathan everyday about the past. We should join the campaign for "patronize made in Nigeria goods" but you keep insulting Senator Ben Bruce who is championing the course - calling him tweeter Senator. You guys are pathetic I swear.

15 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by myproperty(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:

And you think you are fair to yourself by blaming Mr President on the depreciation of naira.
Oh my God! Who else is to be blamed

11 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Exponental(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
the fact that the marketing strategy worked does not mean the market is OK.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by kilokeys(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
BEN BRUCE FOR PRESIDENT...

And he will disappoint you too..

Same players, Different jerseys..

But one thing is sure... We will keep changing them till we get the right person.

But we shouldn't wait for 4 years... This is when Nigeria needs common sense.. We no want again.. Next....
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by jidebond: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
how much was a barrel of crude oil that accounts for over 90 % of Nigeria's revenue that brings in forex for us and how much is it now? try understand things before opening your mouths.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
I have witnessed all governments since Gowon and I can say hand on heart, this is the best government weve had post 1983....bar none! The problem is the rot in all facets of our society is so embedded that I fear that with all the will in the world they will not be able to fix our problems with the kind of people we have in society today.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Leke001: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
I asked someone once,if he thot Buhari was an angel;he said "yes"...I wonder what he feels now

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by melvin0004(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

keep fooling urself.

16 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Missonas(f): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Isn't it ironical that one of the key promises of our president just seems so unattainable right now $1=#1. Just wonder why some people are bent on making every issue a past party thging when we should be thinking of #movingahead #patronisenigeria #weshallovercome

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by kay29000(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
The wailers are having a great time right now...but we will laugh last. I know that for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by makabulchi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
austin2all:
Why the sudden silence of his brainwashed supporters? E just dey start ni.
Confirm,pass dat good ish

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by lolu20: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
mightyokwy:

My dear you just spoked the gospel truth. Since I was born it has been from one bad government to an other. It still beat my imagination why Gej is being singled out from bunch of criminals that destroyed this country.
major reason why I supported him.

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by ibietela2(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Has Nigeria been better since 1960??

6 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by diego101(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
YOU TALKING NONSENSE
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by yussybenayu: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
jidebond:
how much was a barrel of crude oil that accounts for over 90 % of Nigeria's revenue that brings in forex for us and how much is it now? try understand things before opening your mouths.
they know just that they have not Woking from the defeat of their hero

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by idupaul: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:

The slogan 8s to be export made in Nigeria and not buy ..because nations only get wealthy from 2 hat the have comparative advantage in in exporting
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by blackboy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
But honestly who really bought that cock n bull story about the 1 Naira to 1USD? I was taking APC serious but it was that campaign that opened my eyes that they were just telling lies, making empty promises just to get power.

How could the Naira be the same value to a USD? Its a curse, to USA, the world. What you are invariably saying the USA economy would be dead. The US dollars worthless.

Even the British Pounds is not the same value as the USD, second largest economy in the world China their RMB is not the same value to the USD and okay let come to Saudi another oil dependant economy , the Riyal is not even of the same value as the USD.

Well the elections that took place was Nigeria's Arab Spring. It cannot be explained but logically the APC campaign promises were just obvious lies that even PMB denied some when he got to power and in his way would have denied most of them even the party would have loved to deny they eveer promised some of those things if not for records and opposition and people reminding them to fulfil their promises.

But Nigerians like lies and were ready to believe anything. Next election , let me tell you the opposition can win 1. get a northern candiddate with at least some clout and promise Nigerians heaven on earth. Every Nigerian will own a porshe, Every Nigerian will own a mansion, even come up with the 1 Naira to 1 USD and people will vote for them.

Nigerians need real enlightenment and education.

The elections are over , lets just pray work and criticism the government so that they will sit up and do what will help the economy. Many Nigerians are suffering. No it didnt start now but generally standard has not improved.

What they wanted was power and they have gotten it but let we Nigerians remind them what we want from them. If Nigeria is good. All Nigerians will enjoy it no matter your ethnic or religious or political affiliation.

Its now about PMB not GEJ.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.