Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) (52108 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship / EFCC Probes Illegal Transfer Of N216.7m From CBN To Fake Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
dragonking2:
So government is not responsible for what newspapers say, but when the same newspaper comes up with stories like Gej stole $200bn, you will come over here to ejaculate all over the thread...SMH

Don't worry, I will keep educating you today...You must notbend up like the dullard

go and reset your brain, educate yourself 1st
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by dragonking2: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
lookandlaff:

Like I said above, Jonathan did some good things but he was a terrible president. Abacha did good things too, so did Babangida, do you want Abacha back?
So you know the good things gej did, yet you blast him, but to mention just 5things you have benefited from this current administration is difficult for you yet you support buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by dragonking2: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
lookandlaff:

go and reset your brain, educate yourself 1st
Am very fine, you are the one that needs the brain reset and am willing to reset it for you.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by georgecso(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
jayzblack:

Ur so miopic in nature that is the simple definition of ur empty doll brain. Go back to wr u came frm

You cannot even spell myopic correctly ... doll? grin... Dullard like you... Give us the simpler definition Mr Know all..
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

So what does the Election Poster say exactly? that the Naira has been on a free fall from Jonathan's time. Jonathan and his minions mopped up all the Dollars that was in Circulation in Nigeria, when it became clear the PDP will lose the election. And the one that was not mopped up, was stolen by Dasuki in the Billions.

It is this artificial scarcity of the Dollars, created by ALLI BABA(Jonathan) and his 40 Thieves, that is giving us problems now. As i have repeatedly said, things in Nigeria will first get a little worse, before it gets better.

Nigeria's economic woe did not start today, it started from Goodluck Jonathan's time.

pls can some one turn to his or her neighbour and say ,neighbour,have you blamed GEJ today?and the blame game kwantunu,very soon they will gej for rasa fever too,zombies in huma form

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

So what does the Election Poster say exactly? that the Naira has been on a free fall from Jonathan's time. Jonathan and his minions mopped up all the Dollars that was in Circulation in Nigeria, when it became clear the PDP will lose the election. And the one that was not mopped up, was stolen by Dasuki in the Billions.

It is this artificial scarcity of the Dollars, created by ALLI BABA(Jonathan) and his 40 Thieves, that is giving us problems now. As i have repeatedly said, things in Nigeria will first get a little worse, before it gets better.

Nigeria's economic woe did not start today, it started from Goodluck Jonathan's time.

pls can some one turn to his or her neighbour and say ,neighbour,have you blamed GEJ today?and the blame game kwantunu,very soon they will gej for rasa fever too,zombies in human form

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
dragonking2:
So you know the good things gej did, yet you blast him, but to mention just 5things you have benefited from this current administration is difficult for you yet you support buhari?

People like you really get on my nerves. ability to reason lacking. You cannot be in power for so long without doing good things, it doesn't mean that overall you are a good leader. Even Hitler did some good things, the worlds most poplular car the beetle was conceived as a car for the masses and that was because of Hitler, does that make Hitler a good leader?

If you trace my post history, I have criticised Buhari Fashola, Tinubu, Saraki but I acknowledge their positives, similarly I have just just acknowledged that GEJ did a few things, for instance as someone who lives in the SW it was GEJ who finally started the reconstruction of that very stategic road but It doesn't mean I want him back or think that overall he was a good leader.

Every leader will do good things and bad things, it is the sum of your good and bad that determines if you were a good or a bad leader. Jonathan was a terrible president, in terms of wasting our resources he was our worst ever! The only thing that makes Babangida and Abacha worse was the damage Babangida did to the fabric of our society and Abacha for his cruelty.

I have also told you, I dont need to benefit personally to consider a leader a good leader, if he is moving the country forward in the long run I will benefit, if I don't benefit my children will benefit. When I see govt curbing wastage I know It is to my benefit, when I see govt bringing corrupt leaders to trial, I know it's to my benefit, When I see govt trying to diversify our economic base, I know it's to my benefit, when I see govt promoting made in Nigeria, I know it's to my benefit, when a govt finally takcles Boko Haram it's to my benefit, but most of all any govt that is sincerely trying to eradicate our no 1 problem in this country..corruption is working for my benefit. Unfortunately he will never be able to eradicate reatards...our no 2 problem.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by orakao8: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by HtwoOw: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
I didn't realize $$ exchanged for 216 as the official rate according to CBN's History not on parralel market

But i guess tha's Buhari's fault as well

And if you say he just dey start, I am forced to believe that you and your family earn in Biafran pound or Cefa , if not , I want to know how it doesn't affect you ?

Odenson
austin2all:
Why the sudden silence of his brainwashed supporters? E just dey start ni.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by poiZon: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:
Nonsense post! you should Leave the PAST and forge ahead. join the campaign for " patronise made In Nigeria goods" the problem is not Mr President, importation should be discourage and exportation should be encourage. This is the solution in the long-run.

who u wan export to? ghana don ban u, south africa don follow suit...who una wan export to, imfact wetin nigeria wan export sef apart from crude oil?
bobo importation isnt bad, america imports most all of their consumables, they dont attck themselves on this so why r we so blaming ourselves on importation?
do the importers imports from govt purse or na thier money dem dey tek import?
our problem is that those who r managing d economy now r dunce n zombies with dead n malfunctioning brains.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by basty: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mad man, what was the price of oil then in USA compared to now.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by dragonking2: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
lookandlaff:

People like you really get on my nerves. ability to reason lacking. You cannot be in power for so long without doing good things, it doesn't mean that overall you are a good leader. Even Hitler did some good things, the worlds most poplular car the beetle was conceived as a car for the masses and that was because of Hitler, does that make Hitler a good leader?

If you trace my post history, I have criticised Buhari Fashola, Tinubu, Saraki but I acknowledge their positives, similarly I have just just acknowledged that GEJ did a few things, for instance as someone who lives in the SW it was GEJ who finally started the reconstruction of that very stategic road but It doesn't mean I want him back.

Every leader will do good things and bad things, it is the sum of your good and bad that determines if you were a good or a bad leader. Jonathan was a terrible president, in terms of wasting our resources he was our worst ever! The only thing that makes Babangida and Abacha worse was the damage Babangida did to the fabric of our society and Abacha for his cruelty.

I have also told you, I dont need to benefit personally to consider a leader a good leader, if he is moving the country forward in the long run I will benefit, if I don't benefit my children will benefit.
Hahaha...this guy is a joke...Just read your own comment and laugh at your level of ignorance. If you can't mention just 5thinngs you are benefiting from this government, how are we sure that your children will benefit from it in the long run?
It is very easy to come online and run another man down when it is clear that the government you voted for doesn't have a single clue of governance. I am tempted not to delve into the most corrupt budget presented by your saint...

4 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
dragonking2:
Hahaha...this guy is a joke...Just read your own comment and laugh at your level of ignorance. If you can't mention just 5thinngs you are benefiting from this government, how are we sure that your children will benefit from it in the long run?
It is very easy to come online and run another man down when it is clear that the government you voted for doesn't have a single clue of governance. I am tempted not to delve into the most corrupt budget presented by your saint...

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Mezuzah(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
I blame Buhari for not having his Economic team till date, telling lies can not take you anywhere. 'Conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal it' - Usman Danfodio. We waited for six months for ministers but were thoroughly disappointed. The usual suspects later came up. Many of them were not fit for the job. Padding of the budget here and there. JP Morgan has delisted Nigeria, Pounds is 505.Inflation is at the roof top and Bubu keep traveling, while not give his vice that assignment since he is a professor of law he can handle such. Buhari is only fighting corrupt PDP members nothing more. The time to work is now.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by linearity: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

I guess, the shortage of Forex is not due to the fall oil from about $70/barrel to $30, thereby erasing more than 50% of dollar revenues to the government almost overnight.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by pedrilo: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
If Buhari was performing, bliv me, we all wud av long forgot about the name GOODLUCK JONATHAN. So all my fellow APC supporters make we begin tink of alternative oh cos buhari nor be am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
There are many things that ail Nigeria, corruption, power, bad transport network, education health. those are the main ones for me. If every president had owned just one of these problems and fixed it during his tenure, we would be making progress as a country. Buhari is the anti corruption president, that is his mandate, he has owned it and that is the yardstick by which I will judge him, the economy will fix itself over time.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by perfectgabby: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
imhotep:
grin grin grin grin
If your needy for doller is real why not go through CBN why going through black market You guys are so used to black markets thing right from the time of your uncle jona and others. All we are saying is let the right things be done no more short cut and if you people are seriously in doubt kindly ask jona and dasuki the way out at least its all their hand work. Thank God for Buhari that safe our destiny from the hands of PAPA DECEIVED PIKIN.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by nelsonoba: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

May you receive common sense in this life and in the life to come.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by perfectgabby: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
lookandlaff:
There are many things that ail Nigeria, corruption, power, bad transport network, education health. those are the main ones for me. If every president had owned just one of these problems and fixed it during his tenure, we would be making progress as a country. Buhari is the anti corruption president, that is his mandate, he has owned it and that is the yardstick by which I will judge him, the economy will fix itself over time.
God bless you and increase your wisdom abeg tell them more, one Indian national said one day and I quotes '" THTHERE ARE MONIES FLOWING ON THE STREET OF NIGERIA BUT NIGERIAN ARE BLIND THEY CANT SEE IT".
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by AmAlbert(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bruh abeg I like this your smileys abeg how I fit get em
austin2all:
Why the sudden silence of his brainwashed supporters? E just dey start ni.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by edupedia: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
perfectgabby:

If your needy for doller is real why not go through CBN why going through black market You guys are so used to black markets thing right from the time of your uncle jona and others. All we are saying is let the right things be done no more short cut and if you people are seriously in doubt kindly ask jona and dasuki the way out at least its all their hand work. Thank God for Buhari that safe our destiny from the hands of PAPA DECEIVED PIKIN.

...let all IPOB BIAFRAUDISTS stop demanding for the little sum of dollars available from oil exports...who does not know they form the biggest pressure on the black market value?...they should print their BIAFRA POUND or BIAFRA DOLLAR as planned...then the cost of dollar in the black market will move closer to the official exchange rate for genuine Nigerians....NONSENSE TO ALL THEIR NOISES ON NAIRALAND!
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by FazzyKachi(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

What is dz one saying? I guess you gotta sit your ass down and rethink! yo pointless man! It's almost a year and you still blaming GEJ?. GMB is now a Tourist and he as got 4 S.A/Asst on media but none for Economy advisers! APC brainwashing still dy work for you sha! chai

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by AmAlbert(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
I sure say your brain dey on reverse, imagine de kind of tiai wey you dey tiai, I no dey blame pole like you if em talk, I believe say you no such breast milk wen you small....
Ode
lookandlaff:

that's usually the problem of Nigerians, we always look at the short term and that's why we never make long term progress. You can't solve a long term problem with short term solutions. I am worse off under Buhari for now but I know that his govt is sincere and if he allowed to make the structural changes which are neccessary we will benefit in the long run. There will be more pain but Nigerians need to take the medicine theyve refused to take for decades.

BTW i did not vote for Buhari or GEJ as I was skeptical about the company Buhari was keeping but since he came to power I realize he is our best hope and if we fail under him you can bet this country will never recover.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Blind follower.
Blind? No...he is a ZOMBIE....Hypnotised & Witchcrafted with a broom.
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by FazzyKachi(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
aflame100:
Nonsense post! you should Leave the PAST and forge ahead. join the campaign for " patronise made In Nigeria goods" the problem is not Mr President, importation should be discourage and exportation should be encourage. This is the solution in the long-run.
You're saying nonsense my brother! "The Problem is not Mr President". Better use your head and rethink Asap! Abi APC brainwashing still dy hold you since 2015?
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by syntekglobal(f): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Decryptor(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Is it a must to comment?

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by macaranta(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Obviously...HungerBad

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by ollapaul(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
APC no get shame if it were to be civilized country Buhari supposed to relinquished power because He has failed His campaign promises also no light. Bro Jonathan could you please help us at least bring it back to where it was before you handed over to Daura President. Remember critics I voted for him too but I don enter one chance
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by ollapaul(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
FazzyKachi:

You're saying nonsense my brother! "The Problem is not Mr President". Better use your head and rethink Asap! Abi APC brainwashing still dy hold you since 2015?
Na Jonathan abi?
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Ur jst saying wat u whr told as a gullible APC follower not that u knw anytin abt the free fall of the naira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.