Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him (3340 Views)

Venue For Stakeholders Meeting Of Entire Organs Of PDP Barricaded By Modu Sherif / Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today / Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
In my last article I discussed on the alleged link between the PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff and the founders of Boko-Haram group. In the said article titled Setting The Record Straight on PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff, the so-called allegation of Sheriff being the founder/financier of the haramite was made nonsense of, and it was even established that the former Governor was among those that dealt heavy blow on the terrorist group. He's also one that suffered heavy loss to the terrorist group and was seen as the number one enemy of the group.

Ideally, the talk of Sheriff and Boko Haram linkage shouldn't be a subject of discussion in our political space as no authority has at any time indicted the former Governor, but it appears that some fifth columnists within the PDP and those outside the party are determined to "humiliate" both Modu Sheriff and the party by whipping up the Boko Haram link propaganda. A very funny twist is that these people have made Sheriff an issue even when there are pressing issues in the country. When did Senator Modu Sheriff become an issue?

What Is Their Case Against Sheriff?
While I wouldn't want to join issues with Femi Fani Kayode, Doyin Okupe and some former Aides of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, I believe that their reaction to SAS emergence as PDP number one boss is more of emotional than rational. FFK as Fani Kayode is fondly called libelled SAS by calling him the "indisputable founder of Boko Haram", but checks show that the leader of Boko Haram Muhammed Yusuf was a political ally of ex-Borno state Gov Mala Kachalla, Sheriff's political opponent in 2003 Gubernatorial election (who was defeated by Sheriff). In fact, Muhammed Yusuf benefited from Kachalla's government and no record shows that Sheriff had, any dealing with the late terrorist leader. If there is any candidate that Yusuf and his group supported in 2003, that person would be late Mala Kachalla and not Ali Modu Sheriff. Even Alhaji Buji Foi that was appointed Commissioner by Sheriff was a LGA boss during the administration of Mala Kachalla. In fact, Foi resigned from the government because Sheriff posture was unfriendly to the terrorist group. It was under Sheriff administration that terrorist Foi was captured before he was killed by the police. Is FFK and co travellers not aware of this fact? Does it make sense to tag the man that first outlawed Boko Haram as the "undisputed founder" of the group? Having lost his brother, brother inlaw, close friends and his candidate for 2011 gubernatorial election, isn't it clear that Sheriff is also a victim of Boko Haram insurgency? Has any authority indicted Sheriff on terrorism? Haven't this man suffered enough personal and psychological damage? If for anything, his emergence as PDP boss is a victory against Boko Haram.

I understand that some of Jonathan's ex-Aides had wanted to hijack the party structure to further their own interest. It is also an open secret that ex SSA on Media Doyin Okupe is one of the campaigners for GEJ's ex-political Adviser Ahmed Gulak Chairmanship bid. The present reality is that the camp of GEJ's ex-Aides have lost out in the power struggle. What is expected of them is to join hands with the Chairman to move the party forward. It is immoral, unnecessary and improper for this group to launch media onslaught against the party and the Chairman simply because their camp lost out in the power game. They should sheath their swords or go to court if they aren't satisfied with the arrangement.

Nothing Wrong With Sheriff's Appointment
He's a former two-term Governor and a former three-time Senator. He has the posture and can never be bullied or controlled by any Governor or group within or outside the party. He has the experience as a former ANPP BoT boss to lead a party like PDP and reposition it for greatness. He deserves every support from party men and women, and deserved to be judged fairly by patriotic Nigerians. There is nothing wrong with Sheriff's appointment. He is the new Sheriff in town, and should not be distracted.

Finally, what is the case against Senator Ali Modu Sheriff?

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by ishiamu(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
He has a questionable image he's not guilty but that questionable stuff about him makes the wrong choice as at now pdp needs to be rebranded, after all the lies this apc has heaped on them just to spoil their image in other to foist one party state try and understand this man naaa
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by praxisnetworks: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2016

Sheriff is Boko haram
Boko haram is sheriff.

That's all they have against him.

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Barcanista My Man, You Need To Buy More Powerful Bleaching Substance to wash out this Stain of Boko Haram from Ali Modu Sherrif...These your two threads are not just working..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Barcanista My Man, You Need To Buy More Powerful Bleaching Substance to wash out this Stain of Boko Haram from Ali Modu Sherrif...These your two threads are not just working..

I think HYppo comes handy. Lol...

On a serious note, we have to be fair with people. I know as APC loyalist you aren't expected to "hail" his emergence. However, those so-called GEJ's ex-Aides must be told that the party isn't their personal property.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by joeprince23(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
If their is any issue I agree with barcanista 100% it is on this sherrif issue,I have said this severally that only scared APC members and failed,untrustworthy chameleons in the PDP will label sen sherrif as BH sponsor,SAS is a political GURU who can onseat any opponent in NE and APC is already gittry about 2019. Remember that the present APC governor of borno is SAS godson, all matured minds should watch as APC structures in NE will begin to crumble. SAS is a born calculator and skimer SHERIFF IS A WINNER

2 Likes

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by biafratownforum: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Politics is most times about conspiracy theory.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by Goke7: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
The supreme court judgments in favour of pdp brought some new lease of life into the party, when one was thinking the pdp was gradually regrouping, suddenly they brought up a new sheriff. Just as ffk said in his article, pdp is bewitched and has finally sold its birthright for pottage. I see lots of window dressing being done to reduce the damaging effects but just like someone said, its not working at all.

This is bad market for the pdp, no amount of repair can remedy the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by Goke7: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

On a serious note, we have to be fair with people. I know as APC loyalist you aren't expected to "hail" his emergence. However, those so-called GEJ's ex-Aides must be told that the party isn't their personal property.

Has the party also become the personal property of Fayose and the other governors who anointed the new sheriff?

3 Likes

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I Just Want To Pay Them Back In Their Own Coins... You remember What Fani Kayode did to Buhari's Image pre 2015 election?

Even my mother still believes Buhari is the Boko Haram Leader grin

3 Likes

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by LRNZH(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP. You cannot swear by anything that you are very sure that SAS (Sheriff) has not sponsored Boko Haram activities.
Think about the gravity of your write-up which is based on opinions gained from rummaging the internet.

In the event that you are wrong, you have unwittingly elevated and defended the same cause that the Islamic fundamentalists in the North East have been proselytising. You should be intelligent enough to know that there is a formidable chance that SAS is a Boko Haram sponsor.

I leave you with this to ponder. If there are ears, let them hear, brains, let them think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by highpriest4: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oohhh
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Goke7:
The supreme court judgments in favour of pdp brought some new lease of life into the party, when one was thinking the pdp was gradually regrouping, suddenly they brought up a new sheriff. Just as ffk said in his article, pdp is bewitched and has finally sold its birthright for pottage. I see lots of window dressing being done to reduce the damaging effects but just like someone said, its not working at all.

This is bad market for the pdp, no amount of repair can remedy the situation.
FFK's salvo on Sheriff remains his personal opinion and does not represent fact. In all honestly, his argument are bereft of logic and defies every atom of common sense.

No one is window-dressing Sheriff, this is about putting the record straight. Inshallah, we won't rest till Nigerians know the position and character of the man Sheriff.

PS: FFK and co are only bittered that their group lost woefully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by zurine(f): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
interesting observation
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by themilanway(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
LRNZH:
OP. You cannot swear by anything that you are very sure that SAS (Sheriff) has not sponsored Boko Haram activities.
Think about the gravity of your write-up which is based on opinions gained from rummaging the internet.

In the event that you are wrong, you have unwittingly elevated and defended the same cause that the Islamic fundamentalists in the North East have been proselytising. You should be intelligent enough to know that there is a formidable chance that SAS is a Boko Haram sponsor.

I leave you with this to ponder. If there are ears, let them hear, brains, let them think.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by themilanway(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
LRNZH:

Well said.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:
[s]If their is any issue I agree with barcanista 100% it is on this sherrif issue,I have said this severally that only scared APC members and failed,untrustworthy chameleons in the PDP will label sen sherrif as BH sponsor,SAS is a political GURU who can onseat any opponent in NE and APC is already gittry about 2019. Remember that the present APC governor of borno is SAS godson, all matured minds should watch as APC structures in NE will begin to crumble. SAS is a born calculator and skimer SHERIFF IS A WINNER[/s]

Comedian!

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by Firefire(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
What is the topic about ?

No. 1 alleged Boko Sponsor (Sheriff), ? I am not interested.

APC, Party of professional looters and career propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by senatorbayor(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
its no denying the fact that PDP needs a good public image laundering to project it better to the public having suffered and had been battered by some unprintable and labeled characteristics.

its also on record that Al-Modu sherrif have been battling with this Image of being a sponsor of BH right from its origination .

you will recalled that APC suffered same fate especially when Almodu Sherrif was with them .

It was a big political suicide and miscalculation for PDP who were trying to revive only to be laid to rest with the choice of its present Chairman.

Those who chose him may have their reasons while those who opposed him equally have theirs .

one thing is certain, the credibility and Image integrity of Sherrif leaves much in doubt and such stains will continue to hunt PDP as a party and that may finally give it the much awaited RIP as majority of its members have given an ultimatum to the party leadership to do the needful or face mass exodus of its members .

There is a tag on Alli Modu sherrif and PDP does not need any one with such tag at this moment of its trying times

Ali Modu Sheriff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Modu_Sheriff
Ali Modu Sheriff opening a foreign sponsored library in Maiduguri, 2007. .... "Ex- Gov Sheriff, accused of sponsoring Boko Haram, ready to face justice". Archived ...

Alleged Boko Haram sponsor, Ali Modu Sheriff ... - PM News Nigeria
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/16/alleged-boko-haram-sponsor-ali-modu-sheriff-emerges-pdp-national-chairman/
2 days ago ... Former Borno state governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, who has been accused of sponsoring Islamist sect, Boko Haram, has emerged the acting ...

Video shows President Jonathan linking ex-Borno Governor, Ali ...
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174000-video-shows-president-jonathan-linking-ex-borno-governor-ali-modu-sheriff-boko-haram.html
31 Dec 2014 ... A history : Ali Modu Sheriff and Boko Haram ... also claimed that the sect's top members told him Mr. Sheriff was a key

I shared the above links to prove that the perception of the public about Alli Modu sherrif has always link him with sponsor of Boko Haram.
A search on his name will always have an attachment of Boko Haram tagged with his name.

Personally, I don't want to witnessed the burial of PDP, we still need it to stand as viral opposition hence we resullt to KOWA party and our social media as opposition members to the ruling party .

if OP feels the opposition to the PDP chairman have no legitimate case against him, let Alli Modu Sherrif sue whoever labelled him BH sponsors if he got such guts .

One thing is certain, the public and Media perception of Sherrif romance with BH is still on the burner and he needs a strong convictions to change such by taking some legal step just like PMB did to reuben Abati

Presidency begs Buhari to settle slander case out of court ...
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/
13 Jan 2013 ... Buhari consequently dragged Abati and The Guardian Newspapers to court via suit no. ID/837/2011, demanding N1billion damages from them.

Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. - Politics ...
https://www.nairaland.com/1355454/guardian-newspapers-regrets-article-buhari
Mr. Buhari is miffed over a column Mr. Abati penned alleging that Mr. Buhari's campaign slogans were the cause of the post-election violence ...

REVEALED: How Reuben Abati And Guardian Retracted Claim That ...
http://newsrescue.com/rueben-abati-retracts-libelous-invention-linking-buhari-terror-compensates-general-damages/
28 Mar 2014 ... Reuben Abati Retracts Libelous Invention Linking Buhari With Terror; .... The affected teachers had filed a lawsuit seeking N250m for general ...

Hence, No amount of articles and write ups by Sherrif apologist will eraced such perception except he takes up Legal action against any one or media agents that tag him such .

what if late Patrick Azazi was right to have linked PDP to BH ? Just Asking ni ooo

OP, you try but you no too try sha.

God bless Nigeria smiley

4 Likes

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I Just Want To Pay Them Back In Their Own Coins... You remember What Fani Kayode did to Buhari's Image pre 2015 election?

Of course I remember all that. However, his recent rant shows that he's embittered by the emergence of SAS.

I will never blame non PDP loyalists for shooting arrows at SAS because SAS as PDP boss is the number one political enemy of APC structure and their bid to remain in power. But for FFK and co to try to whip that because they lost out, it is shameful and unfortunate.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by Babacele: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

u ain't paying any coin but really calling a spade by a spade. there is a military intelligence report during Yaradua - GEJ time that showed DT Alimod was d bkbone of BH. wat abt Rev Davies report? just wait for more revelations to come. wen we open nnpc report, u ll understand everything up to their Niger connections n oil bunkering. just wait.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by ChappyChase: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
this is the first time am commenting on the first page of TonyeBacanista's post and I don't have anything meaningful to type; but am a strong fan of his and will continue to be, even though I totally disagree with this write up!!
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by senatorbayor(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:
If their is any issue I agree with barcanista 100% it is on this sherrif issue,I have said this severally that only scared APC members and failed,untrustworthy chameleons in the PDP will label sen sherrif as BH sponsor,SAS is a political GURU who can onseat any opponent in NE and APC is already gittry about 2019. Remember that the present APC governor of borno is SAS godson, all matured minds should watch as APC structures in NE will begin to crumble. SAS is a born calculator and skimer SHERIFF IS A WINNER

But same Godson defeated his "Godfather" in the 2015 General election.
This is not necessarily about APC jittering but the public perception of the man who heads a once upon a time Big party in Africa.

He does not have to be the party chairman before he could garner supports for PDP in the NE.

whats the impact of APC chairman in the South South during the just concluded general election (John Odigie Oyegun) ?

If not for Oshiomole , they would have lost almost all seats. Mind you, same APC chairman could not win Edo for PMB.

So, the idea of making him (Sherrif ) the chairman so that he could dislodge APC in the NE is out of it sir.

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
LRNZH:
Neither is there any established fact that he has a hand. In the event that fact emerge that he has a hand, I'll be the first to call for his head. However, that isn't the case for now. So, I don't see how I have erred.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by modath(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista

SAS is BH sympathizer, no amount of PR you do here will make any difference, all PDP is interested in is his vast wealth that has no major antecedents....

& Forget that gist of SAS being a thorn in APC's "northern interest" flesh, you are as wrong as your SW, Osoba , Ladoja et al 2015 election analysis..

Incase you have forgotten or in doubt, let me remind you, There is no Human born of another Human that can snatch PMB'S crown in NE & NW #fact ...

Keep penning articles, we all know whatz up.. smiley
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Firstly, the lawsuit filed by Buhari was against Abati for accusing him of makin "ungovernable statement" and it wasn't for BH tag. In fact, even when Buhari was attacked by the sect, some people openly said "he arranged his attack to gain sympathy". I don't think Sheriff need to file any lawsuit against his accusers as that is in itself a distraction.

That GEJ or anyone else make any accusation on Sheriff at any point in time doesn't make it statement of fact. GEJ is a politician and was President at that time. If Sheriff is/was, he'd have used State power to arrest and deal with him. Buhari is the CinC, he has the luxury of State powers if he thinks Sheriff is behind it. Otherwise, nobody has any case against the Alhaji.

When Azazi talked about PDP being behind BH, Sheriff was in ANPP and only moved to PDP in 2014. Azazi may be right because Senator Zanna was a PDP member as at then(before he defected to APC). This doesn't concern Alhaji Sheriff.

All your media links carries "alleged" meaning allegation and in fact, baseless allegation.
senatorbayor:
its no denying the fact that PDP needs a good public image laundering to project it better to the public having suffered and had been battered by some unprintable and labeled characteristics.

its also on record that Al-Modu sherrif have been battling with this Image of being a sponsor of BH right from its origination .

you will recalled that APC suffered same fate especially when Almodu Sherrif was with them .

It was a big political suicide and miscalculation for PDP who were trying to revive only to be laid to rest with the choice of its present Chairman.

Those who chose him may have their reasons while those who opposed him equally have theirs .

one thing is certain, the credibility and Image integrity of Sherrif leaves much in doubt and such stains will continue to hunt PDP as a party and that may finally give it the much awaited RIP as majority of its members have given an ultimatum to the party leadership to do the needful or face mass exodus of its members .

There is a tag on Alli Modu sherrif and PDP does not need any one with such tag at this moment of its trying times

Ali Modu Sheriff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Modu_Sheriff
Ali Modu Sheriff opening a foreign sponsored library in Maiduguri, 2007. .... "Ex- Gov Sheriff, accused of sponsoring Boko Haram, ready to face justice". Archived ...

Alleged Boko Haram sponsor, Ali Modu Sheriff ... - PM News Nigeria
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/16/alleged-boko-haram-sponsor-ali-modu-sheriff-emerges-pdp-national-chairman/
2 days ago ... Former Borno state governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, who has been accused of sponsoring Islamist sect, Boko Haram, has emerged the acting ...

Video shows President Jonathan linking ex-Borno Governor, Ali ...
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174000-video-shows-president-jonathan-linking-ex-borno-governor-ali-modu-sheriff-boko-haram.html
31 Dec 2014 ... A history : Ali Modu Sheriff and Boko Haram ... also claimed that the sect's top members told him Mr. Sheriff was a key

I shared the above links to prove that the perception of the public about Alli Modu sherrif has always link him with sponsor of Boko Haram.
A search on his name will always have an attachment of Boko Haram tagged with his name.

Personally, I don't want to witnessed the burial of PDP, we still need it to stand as viral opposition hence we resullt to KOWA party and our social media as opposition members to the ruling party .

if OP feels the opposition to the PDP chairman have no legitimate case against him, let Alli Modu Sherrif sue whoever labelled him BH sponsors if he got such guts .

One thing is certain, the public and Media perception of Sherrif romance with BH is still on the burner and he needs a strong convictions to change such by taking some legal step just like PMB did to reuben Abati

Presidency begs Buhari to settle slander case out of court ...
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/
13 Jan 2013 ... Buhari consequently dragged Abati and The Guardian Newspapers to court via suit no. ID/837/2011, demanding N1billion damages from them.

Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. - Politics ...
https://www.nairaland.com/1355454/guardian-newspapers-regrets-article-buhari
Mr. Buhari is miffed over a column Mr. Abati penned alleging that Mr. Buhari's campaign slogans were the cause of the post-election violence ...

REVEALED: How Reuben Abati And Guardian Retracted Claim That ...
http://newsrescue.com/rueben-abati-retracts-libelous-invention-linking-buhari-terror-compensates-general-damages/
28 Mar 2014 ... Reuben Abati Retracts Libelous Invention Linking Buhari With Terror; .... The affected teachers had filed a lawsuit seeking N250m for general ...

Hence, No amount of articles and write ups by Sherrif apologist will eraced such perception except he takes up Legal action against any one or media agents that tag him such .

what if late Patrick Azazi was right to have linked PDP to BH ? Just Asking ni ooo

OP, you try but you no too try sha.

God bless Nigeria smiley

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by arewafederation: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

FFK's salvo on Sheriff remains his personal opinion and does not represent fact. In all honestly, his argument are bereft of logic and defies every atom of common sense.

No one is window-dressing Sheriff, this is about putting the record straight. Inshallah, we won't rest till Nigerians know the position and character of the man Sheriff.

PS: FFK and co are only bittered that their group lost woefully.

What exactly is this character you would want Nigerians to know?

Abeg, na who send you to be the new defender of Sheriff?

As much as I despise PDP, I wouldn't wish for the party to be associated with people as evil as Sheriff, let alone as leader.

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by engrflames: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Please if you have any evidence that Ali Module Sherrif is a Book haram sponsor you can make it know to the public and stop spreading lies and rumor.
Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by segalex: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
joeprince23:

Really? How come he couldn't win his state in the 2015 election even with the federal might?
Sometimes I wonder how you guys overate some of these politicians!

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by dridowu: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rest In Peace Late Gen Andrew Azazi for telling Nigerians The Truth.

joeprince23:
SAS unseat any candidate in NE yet fails to deliver the state to PDP. Talk something else please

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
SAS is not PDP's Presidential candidate for 2019. When the time comes, we'll slug it out with whoever APC will present. My choice candidate for 2019 remains Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. This however is time to build PDP structure in preparation for 2019.

As for being BH sympathiser.... That's baseless but I can't stop you from airin your opinion.
modath:

TonyeBarcanista

SAS is BH sympathizer, no amount of PR you do here will make any difference, all PDP is interested in is his vast wealth that has no major antecedents....

& Forget that gist of SAS being a thorn in APC's "northern interest" flesh, you are as wrong as your SW, Osoba , Ladoja et al 2015 election analysis..

Incase you have forgotten or in doubt, let me remind you, There is no Human born of another Human that can snatch PMB'S crown in NE & NW #fact ...

Keep penning articles, we all know whatz up.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him by PRYCE(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Good one bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop / June 12 Is The National Cowards Day / Buhari’s Chances Of Healing May Be Slim – Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.