Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) (56143 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Jonwesley(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
See my post that I said Paul was lying here:

Paul is lying. Vanguard news has published it. Check it in tomorrow's vanguard newspaper.English grammar is not the same as "spraying" money please
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Bishops10(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Amelian:
You no come my wedding.. I no go your own too. .. U dont accept my wife... I wont respect you as my elder brother... See what it has caused....mere trivial feminine issues, peter carry for head like placard.. No focus on their buisness empire and what brought them to great wealth and fame.. Now They will either lodge in a hotel or stay with friends for the time being.. While Jude is comfortably watching everything calmly in his home.
Smhhhh... Lets see how they recover their home back and more unfolding drama that will follow up... If am a man, my wife dares not meddle in our family buisness or unity... Especially between me and my blood... She should know her boundaries..and her role as a wife..
Smhhh..
Chai.....See wife material.
Bae,I wana be a friend smiley
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by uchwar1: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
The village juju is working
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by omotonyx(f): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Amelian:
You no come my wedding.. I no go your own too. .. U dont accept my wife... I wont respect you as my elder brother... See what it has caused....mere trivial feminine issues, peter carry for head like placard.. No focus on their buisness empire and what brought them to great wealth and fame.. Now They will either lodge in a hotel or stay with friends for the time being.. While Jude is comfortably watching everything calmly in his home.
Smhhhh... Lets see how they recover their home back and more unfolding drama that will follow up... If am a man, my wife dares not meddle in our family buisness or unity... Especially between me and my blood... She should know her boundaries..and her role as a wife..
Smhhh..
kpele ibotic

3 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by ladenz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! They didn't even allow Paul were his shirt...see him walking out in singlet. Na wa o! But I thought they have a house in Lekki or something? Who stays in this Omole home? The both of them, or just paul?

It's the sister that stays there now. Each of the others has his house. They only go there from time to time

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by princeBlack77(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Artless360:
Hmmmm... In pac'z voice no knwz my struggle dey oly c d trouble
thug mansion cool
Artless360:
Hmmmm... In pac'z voice no knwz my struggle dey oly c d trouble
thug mansion

2 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by apholaryn: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
arabianights:

God bless you.....Peter is really dividing his family and i hope he recovers his senses fast.His mum never accepted that his wife whilst she was alive and just look at what is happening now after her death.What is even irritating me is how he has being washing their dirty linen in public for goodness sake!
shut d Bleep up..u not making sense

4 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Hakeem3(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Trust a typical Igbo man; bia Nnaa there's is no refund of money after payment oo.. Inugo!!

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by siegfried99(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hakeem3:
Trust a typical Igbo man; bia Nnaa there's is no refund of money after payment oo.. Inugo!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bishops10:

Chai.....See wife material.
Bae,I wana be a friend smiley

smileythanks dear
But its true.. smiley
Omotonyx calling me ibotic....smmhh.
Am not even ibo..neither am i yoloba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Tolatutu: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2016
sam90s:
1, It appears to be true what they say that women are the worst misogynist, just listen to yourself, I believe everyone has a right to choose their partner, even if you think their choice is wrong, it's still their choice right? so how the hell did you arrive at blaming the wife now? it's like a movie script they clever way you twist the whole matter and land it on the wife's head, hia! (in my igbo accent).

I think she's just bitter and envious of Lola and probably tribalistic too, she makes posts everyday blaming the woman that doesn't even know she exists. She one of the women with low self esteem who think everything must be a woman's fault. She too will receive what she keeps dishing to a woman that has never crossed her part. When she's accused falsely she'll run make her to start crying, evil woman angry

9 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Tolatutu: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2016
sam90s:
1, It appears to be true what they say that women are the worst misogynist, just listen to yourself, I believe everyone has a right to choose their partner, even if you think their choice is wrong, it's still their choice right? so how the hell did you arrive at blaming the wife now? it's like a movie script they clever way you twist the whole matter and land it on the wife's head, hia! (in my igbo accent).

I think she's just bitter and envious of Lola and probably tribalistic too, she makes posts everyday blaming the woman that doesn't even know she exists. She one of the women with low self esteem who think everything must be a woman's fault. She too will receive what she keeps dishing to a woman that has never crossed her part. When she's accused falsely she'll run make her to start crying, evil woman angry

11 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Tmercy(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2016
sukkot:
paul mr pinocchio
lol he no fit talk true
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by kay29000(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2016
ladenz:

It's the sister that stays there now. Each of the others has his house. They only go there from time to time

Okay. Thanks for the info. I guessed as much.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2016
chai psquare juju don dey pay bck...
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by roymary: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..

Nne ! Receive Sense again. You need am undecided

6 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Agreement is an agreement ,why dishonour it after being paid? Psquare amends your ways.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by idupaul: 1:14am On Feb 20, 2016
arabianights:

God bless you.....Peter is really dividing his family and i hope he recovers his senses fast.His mum never accepted that his wife whilst she was alive and just look at what is happening now after her death.What is even irritating me is how he has being washing their dirty linen in public for goodness sake!

Please how exactly does the wife come in here? Was she the one that advised them to eat someone's 1 million naira 9 years ago and refuse to pay or appear in court ...abeg recieve sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 20, 2016
This story is a lie. The true story from d horses mouth is on lindaikeji. Even a picture of d guard DT was beaten. The show they did was 8-9 years ago in Benin. They showed up for d show but d planners had postponed it till d next day. They decided they can't wait till d next day cos dt wasnt d plan, and left for Lagos. The sponsors sued them for breach of contract cos they refused to refund d money they had collected.

The matter had bn in court for years until d accuser won d case. PSquare didn't show up in court and didn't pay d money. It was d accuser along wt court officials DT went to seal the home and had altercations wt d guards early in d morning. Paul went to resolve d situation wt them, so I don't see d lie in his tweet.

I don't know why some pple are bringing up family feud into this matter again. Paul has said d overactive storytellers on twitter should mind their business. The guys live in different homes lekki, not in their omole estate joint home. And peter and Jude are even building houses in ikoyi, not far from each other. But ridiculous fans can kp thinking they came to drive their families out of a house in d middle of d night due to Lola's bewitching eyes. SMH.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by ministeriallist: 2:15am On Feb 20, 2016
#Psquarepolo
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by dinggle: 2:15am On Feb 20, 2016
This is what I don't understand, what is N8,000,000 to Psquare to warrant this embarrassment?....why didnt they quietly refund the money?
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..

What is this one talking about?

Can't you think with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by repogirl(f): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Psquare, una fall una hand. angry

Just 8 million una no fit pay, SMH!
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by praxisnetworks: 5:59am On Feb 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is this one talking about?

Can't you think with your brain?

Don't mind it ...
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by DSuperWoman(f): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Your wife IS YOUR FAMILY
Amelian:
Smhhh..

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by abisolaarshow(f): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2016
them Don offend who dem no suppose offend. P Square remember 6 years ago.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..
from all indications u are man so why the "F" (female) on ur profile instead of "M" male? Seun Abeg check this person

4 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Ishilove: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2016
sukkot:
do not corrupt me ooooo. i am a virgin. cry
And I am Mary Slessor grin
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nweike1: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..
God bless u!
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by 4C2215131: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..

Most of us are just assuming the wife had stuff to do with all these drama (can't blame anyone though due to the female propensity for upsetting otherwise loving relationships when they arrive), she may be innocent o!

4 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by swimcash(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..
nw dis is my kind of lady, love d way u think
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by iamaffluent: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Rubbish!

The problem is an older brother who is a Yoruba hating buffoon

He will never forgive his brother for marrying a beautiful Yoruba girl. What a useless tribalist

Peter has shown that he is a strong man by supporting his wife against all odds

Yes you make sense my Broda.. That Jude cause everything cos he started the problem... So tribalistic in nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.