Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) (56162 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Tuneshypedotcom: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Serious case

iRep [url]Tuneshype.com[/url] - Africa's Music & Entertainment Hub. For your music promotion and more...
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by dom(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
are they that stupid and illiterate that they will disobey a court summons.

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Dantalla(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
kay29000:
Hmm! They didn't even allow Paul were his shirt...see him walking out in singlet. Na wa o! But I thought they have a house in Lekki or something? Who stays in this Omole home? The both of them, or just paul?

They like staying in Omole estate house, i don't know why? ok that's where their studio and business office situated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by NemzySeries(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Rubbish!

The problem is an older brother who is a Yoruba hating buffoon

He will never forgive his brother for marrying a beautiful Yoruba girl. What a useless tribalist

Peter has shown that he is a strong man by supporting his wife against all odds
Seconded.......dat deir elder broda has issues abeg.....must he join hiz younger ones...can't he jst get a life & face himself so dat deir respect 4 him wud b made visible

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Charly68: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2016
When they won't go for paid show why collecting the money they are not ready to work for ? They deserve the treatment for the disappointment they have caused. It is not everybody you can mess up in life. Nobody tries such in an advanced society..this men traveled a lot yet they learnt nothing

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Godiloveu(f): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Hakeem3:
Trust a typical Igbo man; bia Nnaa there's is no refund of money after payment oo.. Inugo!!

Y wouldn't they refund the money or perform d show anoda tyme?
C! This is greed at work here!
Now their security personnel is being battered for their own mistake.

By d way, how much b 8million sef wey dem no wan pay back? These guys re just bn stupid sha!

Dem palavar, dem business.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by SirToby(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
arabianights:

Nigeria is not like usa,we are communal by nature.Do you know lola? What makes you feel shes not linked to them to know what is going on?Lagos is a small community and nothing is hidden especially when people involved talk so as long as the okoyes as well as lola open their mouths to talk to friends and family on what is going on,so shall neighbours and others hear.trauma on lola? I laugh.

Yes one day she wsill be married...God willing she will be a form of unity for her in laws, a blessing to her husband and good example to other women,AMen!
What goes around always comes around, she can never be a good example if she continue to castigate other people's marriages, she can never be a form of unity if she assumes that someone is behind every misunderstanding without real evidence, she can never be a good example because mother theresa never showed such example!

3 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Seun360(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to Yoruba ladies marring outside the south west zone.

Quote me and Sango will do the needful wink
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by seaga: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
You no come my wedding.. I no go your own too. .. U dont accept my wife... I wont respect you as my elder brother... See what it has caused....mere trivial feminine issues, peter carry for head like placard.. No focus on their buisness empire and what brought them to great wealth and fame.. Now They will either lodge in a hotel or stay with friends for the time being.. While Jude is comfortably watching everything calmly in his home.
Smhhhh... Lets see how they recover their home back and more unfolding drama that will follow up... If am a man, my wife dares not meddle in our family buisness or unity... Especially between me and my blood... She should know her boundaries..and her role as a wife..
Smhhh..

Really, your sentences, starting from' if am a...
Is very intriguing, coming from a woman

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Eminya(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
You no come my wedding.. I no go your own too. .. U dont accept my wife... I wont respect you as my elder brother... See what it has caused....mere trivial feminine issues, peter carry for head like placard.. No focus on their buisness empire and what brought them to great wealth and fame.. Now They will either lodge in a hotel or stay with friends for the time being.. While Jude is comfortably watching everything calmly in his home.
Smhhhh... Lets see how they recover their home back and more unfolding drama that will follow up... If am a man, my wife dares not meddle in our family buisness or unity... Especially between me and my blood... She should know her boundaries..and her role as a wife..
Smhhh..
Thank God you are not a man. You think it is not a big deal when a family member hates the one you are in love with? If you must marry then you must make your partner part of you in your family.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by kwalakwala123(f): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2016
arabianights:

Nigeria is not like usa,we are communal by nature.Do you know lola? What makes you feel shes not linked to them to know what is going on?Lagos is a small community and nothing is hidden especially when people involved talk so as long as the okoyes as well as lola open their mouths to talk to friends and family on what is going on,so shall neighbours and others hear.trauma on lola? I laugh.

Yes one day she wsill be married...God willing she will be a form of unity for her in laws, a blessing to her husband and good example to other women,AMen!
I say to that.
Some people hate been told d truth especially those people from d SW, simply because they are not straight forward at all.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by seaga: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
kwalakwala123:
I say to that.
Some people hate been told d truth especially those people from d SW, simply because they are not straight forward at all.

Those people, see your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Godiloveu:

Y wouldn't they refund the money or perform d show anoda tyme?
C! This is greed at work here!
Now their security personnel is being battered for their own mistake.

By d way, how much b 8million sef wey dem no wan pay back? These guys re just bn stupid sha!

Dem palavar, dem business.
no! they are within their rights not to perform another day and not refund the money, the party who changed the dates are in breach of contract by changing the date. believe me or not i am a lawyer. i know

if that's what happened?
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by tammie24: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..
you are a terrible woman!
Who told you the women are meddling in their family affairs
Don't say what you don't know so that judgement of God will not strike you.

5 Likes

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by tammie24: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:

smileythanks dear
But its true.. smiley
Omotonyx calling me ibotic....smmhh.
Am not even ibo..neither am i yoloba grin
you are ibo
a dirty one at that
stop denying your tribe

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Oysdam:
RECEIVE SENSE!
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:
Smhhh..

im glad u know u females are fish brains i hate niggas that priotize girls its Bleep shit
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Charly68:
When they won't go for paid show why collecting the money they are not ready to work for ? They deserve the treatment for the disappointment they have caused. It is not everybody you can mess up in life. Nobody tries such in an advanced society..this men traveled a lot yet they learnt nothing
i believe they are within their rights not to perform a different day and not to refund the part payment, if this is what happened, the third parties (management)are in breach of contract by changing the dates, believe me or not i am a lawyer, all the have to do is to hire me, and i will defend them tongue
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Godiloveu(f): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
gypsey:
no! they are within their rights not to perform another day and not refund they money, the party who changed the dates are in breach of contract by changing the date. believe me or not i am a lawyer. i know

if that's what happened?

But dem go court and dey lose. So dey shud refund. Rite or left, The law is supreme.

1 Like

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by fortunechy(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
waiting for part two
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Godiloveu:

But dem go court and dey lose. So dey shud refund. Rite or left, The law is supreme.
no! apparently what it says on here is they didn't turn up in court, yes if they didn't turn up in court means technically the ve lost, but they can appeal. and they will win, with a good lawyer perharps they are not aware of their rights.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Okuo1(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Get Data At Cheap Prices Just Call Me On 09034544333 To Get Started... Get 4gb For 1k Get 7gb For 1500
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Bishops10(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Amelian:

smileythanks dear But its true.. smiley Omotonyx calling me ibotic....smmhh. Am not even ibo..neither am i yoloba grin
Lol...where then are you from?
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Seunjungle(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Psqure is mad...forgetting that they've once suffered! losing fans...family fight today.. fans fight tomorrow. kind of madness money can cause.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Burger01(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Adaowerri111:
What really happened?? This is another Tompolo in the music industry
cheesy
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by Burger01(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Please don't say 'condo'. It sounds like 'kondo' in Yoruba, which is a slang for something else ;) cheesy grin

Hokay o. We dey wait you. Don't forget that stuff wink
Smh. You this my woman, my everything.. Okay oh. smiley
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by kay29000(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Dantalla:

They like staying in Omole estate house, i don't know why? ok that's where their studio and business office situated....

Okay.
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by jaksabbey(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2016
I knew wat paul said yesterday was nt true, how much is 8million make dem refund does pple money nd let peace rein jaree
henryanna36:
You all must have heard the drama that went down at Psquare’s Omole estate early this morning. Well, here are photo evidence. It allegedly started few months ago. The singing duo were billed to perform at a show but they didn’t after the management changed the date of the show. The singers were already paid an upfront of N8million. Because the date of the show was changed, Psquare refused to extend their stay…and also refused to refund the money paid to them.

The organisers of the event dragged them to court. Psquare refused to honour the invitation from the court. In summary, the man finally won the case and stormed their Omole estate residence with some policemen.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photos-see-moment-policemen-stormed.html

Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by JoeBlocks(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Kondo is also a slang for manly bits cheesy tongue

When you said 'condo' in Atlantic city, an image loomed before me: a banana soaring into the sky, flanked by two giant nuts tongue cheesy
Hmm, that sounds like an airplane. Hmmm
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by arabianights: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=idupaul post=43081707]

Please how exactly does the wife come in here? Was she the one that advised them to eat someone's 1 million naira 9 years ago and refuse to pay or appear in court ...abeg recieve sense
[/quote

Sense well received.wish i could waste further time to buttress my point but you aint worth it.take kia
Re: Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence) by arabianights: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
apholaryn:
shut d Bleep up..u not making sense

One thing for sure is that people hate the truth.....there are alot of people like you on nairaland.inability to comprehend simple sentences.Dont fool your self that you made sense based on the likes you got.
have acknowledged you enough......have a gd life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts / Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.