Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,603 members, 7,921,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? (637 Views)

CBN Eases Liquidity As TSA Compliance Rattles Interbank Market / Pressure On Liquidity As Banks Lose Public Sector Deposits / Nigeria Overnight Rate Spikes, Naira Stabilises As CBN Curbs Liquidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? by akinacct(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
IMfb katsina can't meet it customers need ,not only this, we learnt that they have owned their numerous marketer almost 3 month salary and exposed the marketer to a lot harassment from the customers who need their deposit but not forthcoming,  don't we have a banking regulator? And where is the press men in katsina?, because i know if it in the west it will be in the front page of most of the paper,  please kindly save the meager saving of this artisan's so that they can have confidence in the banking industry,
Re: Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
Source of the information.
i am sure that they will deal with it fast cos they must have deposited some money with the CBN and their insurance will take care of it, if it is to be a fact.
Re: Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? by akinacct(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
ask anybody who stay in katsina expecially those that have deposit with them or visit there office at around kofar kaura
road about. katsina.or better still their markerters.
Re: Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2009
Then someone needs to let the bank governing body knows
Re: Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? by akinacct(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
i learnt that the management knew, because from info garther the problem was created by top mgt in lagos by withdrawn all money deposit by customers in katsina.thus when the custormers now need it they can't meet up, it like robbing peter to pay paul.
Re: Is This A Liquidity Problem IMFB Katsina? by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
Regardless, they shd be able to pay investors whenever they are ready.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Into The Business / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed / Rolex-mails Pay To Read Is Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.