Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1638703 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clone2020:
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance and Freelance withdrawal N430/$ only if you have $100 and higher.

I also buy US PayPal at the rate of 430/$, every other country 400/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 430/$ Payoneer.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp
Endorsed!!!!
Fast, reliable and responsive!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who is good with whiteboard animation and explainer video? Quote me and I will get back to you. I have a job for you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello guys I want to order a gig from fiverr , traffic to my Facebook page that will generate likes but I don't know if the sellers would send Bots as I intend getting real unique visitors
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
frankmoney:
Hello guys I want to order a gig from fiverr , traffic to my Facebook page that will generate likes but I don't know if the sellers would send Bots as I intend getting real unique visitors

Bot tins
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Bot tins
chai ...so there is no way I can get real likes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
tr3y:

You must be talking about WordPress installation and Themes, that's pretty easy and you can start with that though. To be an expert in WordPress, you must know PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
PM me and I will reply.
cheers.

Can i send you a PM too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
beatzone:
Who is good with whiteboard animation and explainer video? Quote me and I will get back to you. I have a job for you!

Hi, if it's whiteboard, let me give you a shot..... will you drop your bbm pin, then I add you.... I won't quote it so. you can edit it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clone2020 is legit. You are free to do business with him. He's fast and reliable.

Recommended!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
missylizzy:

Can i send you a PM too

It's a free world and you are an adult.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
gurunlocker:

Hi, if it's whiteboard, let me give you a shot..... will you drop your bbm pin, then I add you.... I won't quote it so. you can edit it

Oga I need tutorial ooo on whiteboard animation ooo bikoo help me with resource
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
tr3y:

It's a free world and you are an adult.

boss me self go like join the train of WordPress design o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss me self go like join the train of WordPress design o
Load of tutorials are available on torrents and Youtube, if you have any problem you can post it or PM me

Cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
tr3y:

Load of tutorials are available on torrents and Youtube, if you have any problem you can post it or PM me

Cheers

oya Na no p
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
New fiverr rule.

One fiverr account
One Payoneer card.

Go against it and get banned immediately.

God bless our hustle
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
So no way to get genuine likes on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
frankmoney:
chai ...so there is no way I can get real likes
nothing comes easy. its not easy to get free Facebook fans for free.
but wait come to think of it, why not use the $$$ you intend using to buy fake fans to run an ad on facebook and get real engaging fans
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
tr3y:

You must be talking about WordPress installation and Themes, that's pretty easy and you can start with that though. To be an expert in WordPress, you must know PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
PM me and I will reply.
cheers.
..Alright sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
tr3y:

PM me and I will reply.
cheers.
.sir I hv sent a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Singapore1:

the guy was like " i would like to know more" grin
..lol Boss I greet u sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
I met Oga Skitskids today @ his office/studio. Oh! My goodness, u need to c this young boy studio where he performs his fiverr activities.

I felt like to stay there for life. COme & c musical instruments and cool environment perfect for business deals.

Skitkids is simply big boss for his office and world of music.

Thank u oga for granting me audience despite ur busy time.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Princepri:

nothing comes easy. its not easy to get free Facebook fans for free.
but wait come to think of it, why not use the $$$ you intend using to buy fake fans to run an ad on facebook and get real engaging fans
Facebook keeps rejecting my card ... Is it possible if someone helps me run the ad ... And I pay the person ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
frankmoney:
Facebook keeps rejecting my card ... Is it possible if someone helps me run the ad ... And I pay the person ?
Don't you have a Nigerian PayPal account to make payment from. That method is better
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Oga I need tutorial ooo on whiteboard animation ooo bikoo help me with resource

I will advice you check YouTube, I downloaded lot of tutorials there when I learn it...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..lol Boss I greet u sir.

I am loyal oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nomeh17:
I met Oga Skitskids today @ his office/studio. Oh! My goodness, u need to c this young boy studio where he performs his fiverr activities.

I felt like to stay there for life. COme & c musical instruments and cool environment perfect for business deals.

Skitkids is simply big boss for his office and world of music.

Thank u oga for granting me audience despite ur busy time.
Was nice meeting you bro,
God will surely bless our hustle

More$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
klexycole:
Clone2020 is legit. You are free to do business with him. He's fast and reliable.

Recommended!

Thanks bro, na you sure pass.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itsabdul(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
It seems clone2020 has taken over the exchange business with the highest rate so far 430/$. Other exchangers should follow his footsteps or risk losing their clients to him. May also follow suit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sard:

Endorsed!!!!
Fast, reliable and responsive!

Thanks bro, appreciate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
I got my first job offer today. The guy want me to adapt his novel into a script. I charged $130 for a manuscript of 173 which he accepted. Does this make sense? I am feeling like its too cheap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clone2020:

Thanks bro, appreciate.

Fam check your whatsapp message.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Profcamsey:
I got my first job offer today. The guy want me to adapt his novel into a script. I charged $130 for a manuscript of 173 which he accepted. Does this make sense? I am feeling like its too cheap.

I think you are the best position to determine the volume of work involved in any project ..that was how i mentioned $200 for a web development shop recently...after analysing the project it was far more complex ,times 2 that price.... and to think that fiverr will still remove 20% again..

I think we should always calculate fiverr charges too when bidding.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
At your service,amigo,African,US,UK & etc voice overs available*winks winks*

beatzone:

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.