Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1638730 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bro,it's all on YouTube from the makers of VideoScribe i.e. Sparkol.

Subscribe to both channels it was here someone shared this tip & I have downloaded all their core training videos 8 in number but much more available there with updates.

Sadiq3051:

Oga I need tutorial ooo on whiteboard animation ooo bikoo help me with resource
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Singapore1:

I am loyal oo
.Thanks Boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juliustip(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer @430 >>>https://www.nairaland.com/3327488
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2016
Profcamsey:
I got my first job offer today. The guy want me to adapt his novel into a script. I charged $130 for a manuscript of 173 which he accepted. Does this make sense? I am feeling like its too cheap.
cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 2:03am On Oct 07, 2016
tr3y:

You must be talking about WordPress installation and Themes, that's pretty easy and you can start with that though. To be an expert in WordPress, you must know PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
PM me and I will reply.
cheers.
.sir I hv sent a pm.although I don't know ho nairaland works.I just wanna ask i u hv seen it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Auriee: 2:58am On Oct 07, 2016
$100 payoneer at 430/$
Interested buyers should contact me via my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Auriee:
$100 payoneer at 430/$
Interested buyers should contact me via my signature.

Cc: Clone2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Oyecute(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Profcamsey:
I got my first job offer today. The guy want me to adapt his novel into a script. I charged $130 for a manuscript of 173 which he accepted. Does this make sense? I am feeling like its too cheap.
sorry for bothering u Bro, do you use a Nigeria account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tommydey(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Hello, Beatzone please i jvae been struggling to get sales on my profile. Please i want you to mentor me as regarding fiverr. Thanks
gurunlocker:

Hi, if it's whiteboard, let me give you a shot..... will you drop your bbm pin, then I add you.... I won't quote it so. you can edit it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Profcamsey:

I'm into script writing but seriously you have simple accepted to write a movie script from his novel.
well you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
beatzone:
Who is good with whiteboard animation and explainer video? Quote me and I will get back to you. I have a job for you!

hello Beatzone,

please don't give this job to those level 2 officers, they won't attend to it as fast as u wud wantd coz of der busy schedule, send the script to me and I can assure you 1day turnaround...winks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebho: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2016
I urgently need someone that can write a good LinkedIn profile. Its for a client on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
prosper00:

hello Beatzone,

please don't give this job to those level 2 officers, they won't attend to it as fast as u wud wantd coz of der busy schedule, send the script to me and I can assure you 1day turnaround...winks

In the course of trying to seek a favour don't go about bad-mouthing others.

Why involving level 2 sellers

Instead of you to give reasons why he should hire you, you are here bad-mouthing level2 sellers and you'll be expecting another level2 seller to give you his job after bad-mouthing his level abi sad sad

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2016
khassy:

Instead of you to give reasons why he should hire you, you are here bad-mouthing level2 sellers and you'll be expecting another level2 seller to give you his job after bad-mouthing his level abi sad sad

khassy khassy not what you thinking.. wasn't bad mouthing... mean while check it I said officers not sellers... eyin ayeee
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2016
khassy:

Lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by curatorX: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2016
ebho:
I urgently need someone that can write a good LinkedIn profile. Its for a client on fiverr

Drop your contact. And, I just PM you.

gurunlocker can testify to my competence.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.sir I hv sent a pm.although I don't know ho nairaland works.I just wanna ask i u hv seen it.
I'm not sir oo, me that will be 14 this December grin
I replied your PM yesterday!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Oyecute:
sorry for bothering u Bro, do you use a Nigeria account?
No
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Firmjudge:

I'm into script writing but seriously you have simple accepted to write a movie script from his novel.
well you know the rest.
I don't get you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Profcamsey:
I don't get you

na film your client want make you write.
e.g
John: I cant really believe this
linda: He' prolly going gaga.
suzan : How do we convince him..
turn his novel into a movie script that want he wants.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2016
I need people who can transcribe audio or video fies to text. Expecting a large order and I wanna break the job down as I have other engagements. I would have simply hired on fiverr but I think it's better I help my own people given the recession. Nevertheless, I still expect super accurate work cos that's what I deliver to my clients. This is not an opportunity to learn please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Martins301:
I need people who can transcribe audio or video fies to text. Expecting a large order and I wanna break the job down as I have other engagements. I would have simply hired on fiverr but I think it's better I help my own people given the recession. Nevertheless, I still expect super accurate work cos that's what I deliver to my clients. This is not an opportunity to learn please. You need to be a fiverr seller so I can check your reviews. Simply text sms your whatsapp number to ********. I'll contact you. Thanks.

bro am interested for the audio transcription ooo contact me on zero 7 zero 6 one eight .....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Singapore1:

I am loyal oo
.Boss sir Good day.would lyk 2 know if you can gladly(or anyone else) reevaluate/check my accounts
www.fiverr.com/Business_brainy
www.fiverr.com/creativeheiress
Thanks boss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
tr3y:

I'm not sir oo, me that will be 14 this December grin
I replied your PM yesterday!
BOSS SIR grin..dat wat I am saying I don't know how nairaland pm works.I hv checked my email, nairaland forum..nothing...do u know hw it works?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.Boss sir Good day.would lyk 2 know if you can gladly(or anyone else) reevaluate/check my accounts
www.fiverr.com/Business_brainy
www.fiverr.com/creativeheiress
Thanks boss.

abeg no let khassy see your gig description oo

grin

ah dey come ... i am on d road
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adehwale: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Guys, abeg help me out oh!...how do I transfer funds from one payoneer a/c to anoda cuz presently i cant find any link to that on my dashboard...I'm starting to tink cud it be cuz i applied thru fiverr or sometin??...I need you guys to put me thru.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Adehwale:
Guys, abeg help me out oh!...how do I transfer funds from one payoneer a/c to anoda cuz presently i cant find any link to that on my dashboard...I'm starting to tink cud it be cuz i applied thru fiverr or sometin??...I need you guys to put me thru.

have you recieve up to 200$ through fiverr?

if NO then you cant send
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Any CORRECT exchanger online?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by redgem(f): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Please, I need a Yoruba writer....its urgent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2016
redgem:
Please, I need a Yoruba writer....its urgent
Here.. . What do you need?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Singapore1:

abeg no let khassy see your gig description oo

grin

ah dey come ... i am on d road
..lol boss, Criticism,condemnation anything is allowed.atleast, I will learn something from it nd makes changes with d account nd wuld know hw 2 make a better gig description in oda acct I make want 2 create in future.. ..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Sadiq3051:

bro am interested for the audio transcription ooo contact me on ****

I have save the number please modify your post and remove my number from it

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.