Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,474 members, 7,944,367 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics (16127 Views)

Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) / Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by Royaldd: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Shut up clown. You hate the truth so much even when it is coming from your fellow imolites. The person you attacked is an unbiased Imolite who have chosen to say the truth knowing that Imo state is a disaster despite the fact that it hurts you so much since you can't stand the truth. We can roll it with pictures to show the world what it feels like. Nonsense!

[s]
Abagworo:

Please mention not Rochas Okorocha on this nonsense thread that has nothing to do with him. Beyond the rhetorics a visit to the 2 States will give the verdict.
[/s]
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by henryhemon(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
uzolexis:
Obiano has changed Anambra state for the better. I really envy Anambra pple, they have been blessed with good leadership back to back...anyone that says otherwise is not being sincere.

Rochas my governor angry angry angry

He did well in his first tenure but Imo people didn't appreciate him and was always sabotaging his effort. Am not supporting him but when someone is doing good people try bringing him down look at obiano of all people I use in bragging now they 've gone for him,Nigerians can be ungrateful.
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
We know it is only those boastful %$^"@ people that talk like this
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by aniomadei: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
"WILLY IS REALLY WORKING" NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA WILL MAKE ME DISLIKE OBIANO. ANAMBRA STATE IS FINALLY BLESSED WITH THE BEST GOVERNOR. IS IT IN ROADS, SECURITY, AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION OR OTHER INFRASTRUCTURES ETC? HE HAS PROVED THAT HE IS A GOOD AND KIND GOVERNOR. JUST UNDER TWO YEARS, WILLY'S ACHIEVEMENT HAS OVERTAKEN THAT OF HIS PREDECESSORS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by ROYALD(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
ONE chance bus driver

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by ROYALD(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Anambra entered one Chance bus the dirty game Obiano

Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by ROYALD(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s][s]
Royaldd:
Shut up clown. You hate the truth so much even when it is coming from your fellow imolites. The person you attacked is an unbiased Imolite who have chosen to say the truth knowing that Imo state is a disaster despite the fact that it hurts you so much since you can't stand the truth. We can roll it with pictures to show the world what it feels like. Nonsense!

[/s]
[/s]
Once again,
You're the dumbest GUY I have ever come across in my life, and I have been around for 37 years and clearly, you are the dumbest GUY that I have ever come across ."You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart,
if "That's rude,I don't care."
Re: I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics by odomanis: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2016
adconline:
What a crass response. How much was he making when he was a director at Fidelity Bank? Why didn't he publicly declare his assets??

He dully declared his assets as demanded by law. Get it ? Akpokue Dike was second in command at Fidelity Bank for more than 10 years. He was a billionaire before becoming governor. At that level he can only become richer,with the kind of training and experience he has. So do not doubt him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Achuba Impeachment: Kogi Lawmakers In A Bribery Scandal - Observerstimes / Senate Sends Delegation To London Over Ekweremadu’s Arrest / Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.