Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells (1030 Views)

Senate Recommends N200/$ Exchange Rate For Pilgrims / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / #ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells by catchfun: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
The Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Ifeanyi Ubah on Monday said he had what it takes to restore the naira to 200 against the dollar in one month, if consulted by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Speaking with Channels Television, Ubah, however, dismissed the insinuation that the short fall in naira was as a result of the activities of the Bureau De Change, BDC, operators.
He said, “Look at the economy, look at the position of the naira today; some of us have ideas on how we can restore this.”
“It won’t take me one month, if Buhari gives me part of that consultancy, and naira would come back to 200.
“I can bet my life with it, naira would come back to N200. If you call me for that consultancy, I would put naira back to 200.”
“Look at the economy, look at the position of the naira today; some of us have ideas on how we can restore this,”
“Do you know how many Burea De Change people who food has been taken out of their families because of this? If you say they are the ones causing it, then where are you today?
On how he intends to go about achieving such feat, Ubah said: “Don’t worry, that’s my business and business is secret.”
lalasticlala,obinoscopy
http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/22/i-will-restore-naira-back-to-n200-in-one-month-capital-oil-boss-ubah-tells-buhari/
Re: I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells by catchfun: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wonderment
Re: I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells by psucc(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Check these comparisons: Igbo and money
APC and propaganda
Muslim and bloodshed
PDP and money.
Re: I Will Restore Naira Back To N200/$ In One Month – Capital Oil Boss, Ubah Tells by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016

(1)

Ben Bruce Blasts Fayose Over His Constant Show Off / APC Says Nigerians Already Experiencing Change / Fight In Edo State House Of Assembly As EDHA Speaker And Deputy Impeached(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.