Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' (56807 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by condralbede(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
AY don't mind d cheap bloggers
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Favolly(f): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
SDK always dropping it like it's hot! Her monitoring spirits are on fleek mehn!

Linda ain't got nothing on you jare....

AY can deny all he wants but It's only a matter of time before the breeze will blow and fowl yansh will open. Lol!

*Sips more tea

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
JIC
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Joshchi(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Stella, is good at what she does. refusing to release what I think she regards as speculative reasons behind the problem is quite mature. And I didn't see where she casted aspersions.

15 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by fortunechy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
dts dia own cup of garri
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by kingthreat(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
AY should spend more time trying to bring his wife back home than battling with bloggers.

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Ayauche(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jimbiz:
Naira don fall hand..heat dey kill person for one side...wizkid and linda...davido and dele...annie idibia and rich kid....dasukigate dey on hold..biafra dey another side....Ay and him wife don come again.
na wetin sef..untop dis heat again and buhari still gather mind travel comot from this country..
#pray4Nigeria#

Infact the heat no be here oo, dem still dey add dis hot newz join. Dey wan kill person

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by PastorOla1: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
AY PLEASE GO AND BEG MABEL YOUR OWN WIFE, PLEASE DO NOW.

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by AyeeIdris(f): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't understand why his wife leaving him falls under what must be told must be told. It's not her fault sha. Since American paparazzi has made it 'expected' for people to be harassed just because they are public figures. That people are celebrities does not mean their private lives is now 'free for all' Before someone says that it is what they signed up for....this line has been the biggest crap that has been used to justify invading someone's privacy. A actor signs up to act and make good successful movies. A comedian tries to make sure you are entertained by his jokes. Their private life is Not anyone's business. She has mind to rake for him. O ga ooo.

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Joshchi:
Stella, is good at what she does. refusing to release what I think she regards as speculative reasons behind the problem is quite mature. And I didn't see where she casted aspersions.
Stella is the best jare. She is too matured.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by xynerise: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigeria is on a quicksand and you guys are following gossips on celebrity half-baked marriages? Smh

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Phonon: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Are those "before" and "after" pictures? angry

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Small time we go here say "the Agege bread seller turned celebrity boy friend(tout) dey pursue her with broken bottle on top being unfaithful" celebrity has got no secret since the day of Adam n Eve.... The first celebrity grin
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by joseph1832(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
I wonder why some of this our so called celebrities are so daft. I mean, they should ask themselves how these bloggers know about their every doing.

They should know who and who of their friends they confide in because most nigerians have very loose mouths.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ayauche:

Infact the heat no be here oo, dem still dey add dis hot newz join. Dey wan kill person
ontop this heat matter na women i pity pass .... Dem no go fit comot dem cloth for outside undecided

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Mintayo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
To your tent O Israel. undecided
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jimbiz:
Naira don fall hand..heat dey kill person for one side...wizkid and linda...davido and dele...annie idibia and rich kid....dasukigate dey on hold..biafra dey another side....Ay and him wife don come again.
na wetin sef..untop dis heat again and buhari still gather mind travel comot from this country..
#pray4Nigeria#
How could you disregard Peter and Jude Okoye? angry

9 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai!!!

AY is in for it grin grin he knows how to joke with serious issues too. This Stella woman looks like a witch anyway undecided I can't laugh menh.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by missyadorable(f): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jadekitana:
But this Stella worwor o, even with all the money? Linda is really pretty then.

But she is married while pretty Linda is still single and receiving insults from small jobless boys she can feed all their lives off and online

15 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That chill wey she no get go put am inside trouble very soon....na small remain.
you wish... you think SDK is one of those timid ladies dat cower with the slightest intimidation? Hahaha. Go arrest her for germany naa. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
floragregs:
This blogger is unprofessional. She talks like a mad and razz woman! I prefer Linda anyday.
yeah right. She is doing her job professionally. Hope you have a well-paying day job? undecided

6 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
silverdam:
I thought they said Linda Ikeji is terrible and a home wrecker, please how do we justify Stella Dimoko?

Honestly Stella Dimoko is worse than Linda in all ramifications. It's only a hater that would discredit Linda but praise Stella's stupidity.

Stella is full of negativity... Ugly bittch!!!

I just hope all these is not publicity for AY's mediocre new movie coming out.
you don chop? Linda's 100k still working? Lool. Like SDK cares. Shhhhh

12 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by iykedare(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
azeeza:
Woe unto cheats!!!

Calm down. One woman isn't enough for a virile African man.

Monogamy is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by kilode100(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
bebe2:
AY is still in denial,

and i bet thats same thing he did with his wife, denying everything.

note to all guys,

cheating doesnt break your home , is how u handle issues after u ve been caught that

dat determines if ur marraige will survive.

most guys will lie and lie ontop more lies.

if u are really sorry and remorseful then tell her all she WANTS to know.

just breakdown and confess, and show u regret it and u might just scale thru undecided

Guys, pls keep denying o... There's no comfort in the truth!!.... Even when caught, pls deny o...

I'm sure AY confessed!!
Learners everywhere.

15 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by julioralph(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
floragregs:
This blogger is unprofessional. She talks like a mad and razz woman! I prefer Linda anyday.
LOL grin u never see something.

the 1st tym I took notice of dimoko was wen she used to write for encomium magazine many yrs ago....

she actually labelled annie idibia as a 'cheerful giver' sad and also claimed dat lots of musicians, comedians, politicians were having their way with her, she den warned 2face to keep an eye on her activities.

thats how razz she is. lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by floragregs(f): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
julioralph:

LOL grin u never see something.

the 1st tym I took notice of dimoko was wen she used to write for encomium magazine many yrs ago....

she actually labelled annie idibia as a 'cheerful giver' sad and also claimed dat lots of musicians, comedians, politicians were having their way with her, she den warned 2face to keep an eye on her activities.

thats how razz she is. lipsrsealed
if she jam person like me, she go hide for many years!
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by yinkslinks(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Did ay try to moles their daughter? what could be dis dirty thing he did? Hmmmm, we are waiting.......
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by justmenoni: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mad people and pastor,celebs and fans..ngeneukwuenu vs all sensible ppl on nairaland.

quote author=Jimbiz post=43186903]Naira don fall hand..heat dey kill person for one side...wizkid and linda...davido and dele...annie idibia and rich kid....dasukigate dey on hold..biafra dey another side....Ay and him wife don come again.
#pray4Nigeria#[/quote]
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by endtimesblog: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don't let the devil use you to call me out AY,you have Jesus' number,use it!

i like dis statement..

Difference btw SDK and LIB

SDK post confirmed gossip all the way from germany i no know who dey give that woman aproko gist.. but LIB na confirmed copy and paste blogger...

SDK rocks...

proudly to be member of SDK family..

22 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by julioralph(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
floragregs:
if she jam person like me, she go hide for many years!
hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
They look like a happy couple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Lady Recreates Ebuka’s Famous Agbada (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.