Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' (56762 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by beautycrush24(f): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

You'd rather not know, abi? cheesy cheesy

It is a terrible thing o..

Not know ke. I must know o. Then it'll b left for me to decide whether to leave or stay
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by kilode100(f): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

Time heals sha, and it gets to a time in a woman's life u just have to let peace reign and live ur life.

Be cos the men sef go Don tire, from 40 it's a downward spiral, before dem chase school fees, come do career adviser for children come run business woman to no go dey their agenda.

Except those hell bound seductress that are purposely sent from the pit of he'll, in that case just surrender all to jesus cheesy cheesy

There are some wounds that time cannot heal, infact, those thoughts messed up my first marriage because i was so insecured...

I still am insecured because i'd like to think that i'm all that.. But when they cheat, it reminds of that "endowed babe with the smoothest skin I ve ever seen" . ..

I don't wanna know.

11 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jimbiz:
Naira don fall hand..heat dey kill person for one side...wizkid and linda...davido and dele...annie idibia and rich kid....dasukigate dey on hold..biafra dey another side....Ay and him wife don come again.
na wetin sef..untop dis heat again and buhari still gather mind travel comot from this country..
#pray4Nigeria#
lol, very funny. All this wahala join for ontop heat nah die we dey ooooo

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by kilode100(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
beautycrush24:

Not know ke. I must know o. Then it'll b left for me to decide whether to leave or stay

Aiit.

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by beautycrush24(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
All these mods with changing person source. See the original post here o before them carry their busy body come begin edit pesin post. Original SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/ay-clashes-with-blogger-stella.html?m=1
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
azeeza:
Woe unto cheats!!!

shocked shocked shocked

One what? U seems to forget ur roots
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by azeeza(f): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fill me in
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked

One what? U seems to forget ur roots
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Jimbiz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
lol, very funny. All this wahala join for ontop heat nah die we dey ooooo
The country is already on fire and celeb dey add their own join the heat. all this tins nai dey make mr president dey travel so
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by YabaLeftist: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
yeah right. She is doing her job professionally. Hope you have a well-paying day job? undecided

Are you SDK or her PRO?
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by repogirl(f): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
All this back and forth nor be wetin I wan hear angry

What happuning in dia marriage? That is the kweshun! angry

3 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by bebe2(f): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

There are some wounds that time cannot heal, infact, those thoughts messed up my first marriage because i was so insecured...

I still am insecured because i'd like to think that i'm all that.. But when they cheat, it reminds of that "endowed babe with the smoothest skin I ve ever seen" . ..

I don't wanna know.

I beg leave endowed breast alone jare,

Breast we I take feed 4 how e go take "endowed" cheesy

Just live ur life for u,

Wear ur best everyday, count ur steps when u walk and shake Wat ya mama gave u. cool

Even if he marries dat smooth skin babe, next u go hear na house girl e dey Grove inside house.

Our men are a special specie oo,

Once u born ur children finish , upgrade like there is no tmrw. No time to check time my sister.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
azeeza:
Fill me in

undecided Aiit, for a start, ur moniker , then a gentle drive tru ur prf,,,,,,

Need more " feeling?" However awkward that sounds angry
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by azeeza(f): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
That does not justify my post.
HARDDON:

undecided Aiit, for a start, ur moniker , then a gentle drive tru ur prf,,,,,,

Need more " feeling?" However awkward that sounds angry
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by wizkidblogger(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
nasha1:

Yes,Mabel makun cheated on AY with his account officer.in fact this is not the first time.He forgave her first time,then after the second one,he started beating nd abusing her.the trust was gone nd they were just saving face,ay started living a reckless life.rumor has it dat mabel family also rejected her because she doesnt take care of them.her brother is a struggling tailor nd neither her or ay tried 2 help him.ay disrespect her family too.I am a real SDK nd we know the gist.everything is in the open.

Hmnnn
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Teespice(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
silverdam:
I thought they said Linda Ikeji is terrible and a home wrecker, please how do we justify Stella Dimoko?

Honestly Stella Dimoko is worse than Linda in all ramifications. It's only a hater that would discredit Linda but praise Stella's stupidity.

Stella is full of negativity... Ugly bittch!!!

I just hope all these is not publicity for AY's mediocre new movie coming out.

smh for you.

you and I know the reason for all the unnecessary insults.

when Linda posted a picture of my classmate comparing him to meek mill, she refused to take down the post despite emails sent to her.

you trolls insulted the living daylight outta him.

dont be an asslicker. call a spade a spade.

but you won't do that because she posts your hanging out pictures once in a while.

Linda is even a bigger bully than stella.

4 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Dalyjay(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hen hen
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by HARDDON: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
azeeza:
That does not justify my post.

undecided

Guess Itz ur turn to feel me in .

R u having split personality dis........?
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by SammyJagz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who don fine don fine
Who don worwor no get hope
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by JhimmySpark(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
There are two sides to a coin. It's a matter of time we will hear d whole story from both sides.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by tegabetty: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
AY should leave dis Stella alone n sort his issues, this lady looks like she got her facts at hand, one more clap bk from AY n d world will know what made his Mrs to use truck to pack her load outa his house. I smell cheating issues noting upsets a woman more than a cheating spouse or a violent spouse but I very much doubt AY is violent. All d best them

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Wallade(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Uncle AY: just take some chill pills.

If your wife wants to leave so much that she packed out of your house, let her go. It is not the end of the world.

Stella is a gossiper so never mind her, that is what she lives on and she will learn her lesson the hard way later in life.

Just enjoy single life yet again.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2016
smh for you.

you and I know the reason for all the unnecessary insults.

when Linda posted a picture of my classmate comparing him to meek mill, she refused to take down the post despite emails sent to her.

you trolls insulted the living daylight outta him.

dont be an asslicker. call a spade a spade.

but you won't do that because she posts your hanging out pictures once in a while.

Linda is even a bigger bully than stella.

Are you minding this good for nothing effeminate nonentity?
Gay ass mofo. If you do not know, you and Onyx are Linda's puppets. She uploads your pictures on her blog and people bash the living daylights out of you mistakes of the society. Does she pay you both? Do you have an idea of how much she rakes in with your repulsive pictures?
Linda is the biggest devilish bully alive. The peanuts she throws at you have blinded you to the truth.
She might have all the money in the world but trust me, she cant buy a heart and most especially....

A CLIT.
Bleep OFF YOU GAY BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you don chop? Linda's 100k still working? Lool. Like SDK cares. Shhhhh

this one you keep quoting people to defend SDK and lick her arsse. I wonder if this is a paid job.. get a life my dear

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Wize1: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2016
azeeza:
Woe unto cheats!!!

Easy!! But they've not said anybody cheated na.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by FirstLadyNaija(f): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2016
people get time!!!

1 Like

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by bolex04(m): 1:14am On Feb 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
This Stella is not a fine sombory sha.
are u a fine sombory

3 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Gracito(f): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2016
floragregs:
This blogger is unprofessional. She talks like a mad and razz woman! I prefer Linda anyday.
see the Hair, dat says a lot
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by banmee(m): 3:45am On Feb 24, 2016
NobleAngell:
So u mean these celebrities cannot enjoy privacy? They are not perfect for crying out loud, they have their dirts. Bloggers should stop this pls angry.

I was thinking of becoming a celebrity but now I won't.

What privacy? The moment you share your life with total strangers on instagram, Facebook and Twitter, you have relinquished your right to privacy.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by NobleAngell(f): 4:06am On Feb 24, 2016
banmee:

What privacy? The moment you share your life with total strangers on instagram, Facebook and Twitter, you have relinquished your right to privacy.
Haba no. There's a level of intrusion that is regarded as 'going too far'. Like this one. Anyways, u may not understand.
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by banmee(m): 4:19am On Feb 24, 2016
NobleAngell:
Haba no. There's a level of intrusion that is regarded as 'going too far'. Like this one. Anyways, u may not understand.

I think i do. I believe mostly shallow people use facebook and the likes especially when they don't restrict their visibility settings to private. I get it. You want to keep in contact with friends and family but when you start posting/showing off the new bag you just bought or shoveling snow from your car with family and people you don't even know, then you are asking for more trouble than you bargained for. You are fair game. I have never had one and i never will. I like me and my family's privacy too much. Look at Annie Idibia. She's trying to fix a marital issue on social media. On what planet does that seem normal? The computer age has made people more stu.pid than at any other time in history. My wife has facebook but with one mutual understanding. Zero pictures or information of me and whatever we do as a family.

2 Likes

Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by olagamalin(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Benite:
AY beware of SDK oooo
she no get chill oooo
she dey serve people hot!
You better Call Jesus number ooooo

SDK dailing hers lol

But sdk fine nah that pic didnt do her justice
...... and these ones provided the "Justice". Face it, she's fugly jare. Call a spade a spade
Re: AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' by Curlygirl(f): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Benite:
AY beware of SDK oooo
she no get chill oooo
she dey serve people hot!
You better Call Jesus number ooooo

SDK dailing hers lol

But sdk fine nah that pic didnt do her justice

How can you say SDK is fine? You get boil for eye? her mouth no wear pampers sha!!!.. As for AY, this is what happens when you pick someone along the way in life to be your wife after hitting stardom. What happened to the ladies he had when he was hustling. Celebrity life is not easy and it takes a woman who has always known, understood and supported your career to handle it. I admire tubaba and annie anyday. I don't wish her situation on anyone but it's very obvious for all to see that annie knows her position well and it's doing justice to it and she loves tu face.
# sippingacidwhilewaitingforthenextamebojistjejely# grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.