Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Life Of Pablo - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Life Of Pablo (10044 Views)

Album: Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo / Full Album: Kanye West – The Life Of Pablo(t.l.o.p) + Individual Download Links / Kanye West - 'the Life Of Pablo" Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Lol wow. You write erotic.a :O. That's nice lol.

Colourful in what way?
Colorful like adding color to the alphabets. Like this yourmain is dope.

I remember asking you a question in one of my ero.ti.ca. But you never did answer me. LOL. grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
tintedniggz:

You got a point thou, but as a businessman also, you shouldnt be afraid to roll out new inventions that pple will accept and wanna follow in your footsteps. Drake even acknowledged the fact that kanye influenced his rap and singing part cos he switched to melodious rap music after his first Album. Every Album he has released, there is always a unique tune to each.

And I agree. But this one is just really bad lol. Maybe it'll grow on me. I just think he should listen to his fans and bring back his old tunes tongue
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Colorful like adding color to the alphabets. Like this yourmain is dope.

I remember asking you a question in one of my ero.ti.ca. But you never did answer me. LOL. grin

Cough. Lol.

Oh really ? I didn't see it. What question was that I'll answer now.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Cough. Lol.

Oh really ? I didn't see it. What question was that I'll answer now.
Oh really, well you have to go and read it then. Its titled 'A Poet's Curiosity About The Rose Flower'.

It should be on page 11 or so, I'm not sure... grin
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

And I agree. But this one is just really bad lol. Maybe it'll grow on me. I just think he should listen to his fans and bring back his old tunes tongue
Lol but majority of his fans ain't complaining, btw what's your best kanye's track?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh really, well you have to go and read it then. Its titled 'A Poet's Curiosity About The Rose Flower'.

It should be on page 11 or so, I'm not sure... grin

Oh yes I did see that.

Ehm lol I don't know now I don't go around checking in between womens legs. But when I start I'll be sure to let you know tongue

1 Like

Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
tintedniggz:

Lol but majority of his fans ain't complaining, btw what's your best kanye's track?

Lol this is where it all goes south for me... I'm not a big Kanye west fan. BUT if gold digger came up anywhere I'd be dropping like its hot tongue
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Oh yes I did see that.

Ehm lol I don't know now I don't go around checking in between womens legs. But when I start I'll be sure to let you know tongue
LMFAO. Truly hilarious.

At the emboldened, I do not want to sound like a pervert but surely you can start with yours. wink grin

And keep me informed when you do start checking.... LOL.

*no insult intended.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Truly hilarious.

At the emboldened, I do not want to sound like a pervert but surely you can start with yours. wink grin

And keep me informed when you do start checking.... LOL.

*no insult intended.

If memory serves me right all I have down there is a normal plain old vejayjay. Nothing you haven't seen before.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

If memory serves me right all I have down there is a normal plain old vejayjay. Nothing you haven't seen before.
LMAO Gurly. Now talk about humor. LOL. Well you can say that again. I've seen vejayjays, but still, I haven't seen yours... So, that's a minus. grin all the more reason I asked that question. wink Lol.

Anyway, might I ask what you do for a living?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO Gurly. Now talk about humor. LOL. Well you can say that again. I've seen vejayjays, but still, I haven't seen yours... So, that's a minus. grin all the more reason I asked that question. wink Lol.

Anyway, might I ask what you do for a living?

Lol. Sorry to disappoint. No flowers. Maybe in my next life.

I go uni. You ? Apart from the poetry.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

Lol this is where it all goes south for me... I'm not a big Kanye west fan. BUT if gold digger came up anywhere I'd be dropping like its hot tongue
Gold digger huh? Jamie foxx really notched up that track. Are you into Rap music?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
tintedniggz:

Gold digger huh? Jamie foxx really notched up that track. Are you into Rap music?

It's a good song lol

Ehmmmm. In a certain type of mood I am. You ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
YourMain:

It's a good song lol

Ehmmmm. In a certain type of mood I am. You ?
Rap is my thing....I live for dem RAP gods. You got a favorite rap act?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
tintedniggz:

Rap is my thing....I live for dem RAP gods. You got a favorite rap act?

Ehmm. Really lol? Lol tbh I really don't you ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Ehmm. Really lol? Lol tbh I really don't you ?
so what genre of music do you do? my guys in Rap are Nas, Eminem, Jay, Kanye, drake , Lamar,j cole, maclemore
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 04, 2016
tintedniggz:

so what genre of music do you do? my guys in Rap are Nas, Eminem, Jay, Kanye, drake , Lamar,j cole, maclemore

Mhm yeah I honestly listen to everything. I do listen to those occasionally. And T.I. Do you listen to anything else ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Mhm yeah I honestly listen to everything. I do listen to those occasionally. And T.I. Do you listen to anything else ?
T.I. was way back for me, not really feeling him anymore but i think his protege (B.O.B) is dope. I do country music also but as a third option after naija afro pop music.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2016
tintedniggz:

T.I. was way back for me, not really feeling him anymore but i think his protege (B.O.B) is dope. I do country music also but as a third option after naija afro pop music.

Really ? Ah no I love TI. I love his No mercy album. I was very impressed.

I like Nigerian music too. My go to country song of all time Josh Turner - your man. You ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Really ? Ah no I love TI. I love his No mercy album. I was very impressed.

I like Nigerian music too. My go to country song of all time Josh Turner - your man. You ?
My best track on No Mercy Album was Welcome to the world feat Kanye and kid cudi. The country song am feeling atm is Sam hunt- break up in a small town. Who is yr no1 Nigerian act?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 4:23am On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Lol. Sorry to disappoint. No flowers. Maybe in my next life.

I go uni. You ? Apart from the poetry.
Okay. That's lovely. I went to uni. Like you. And I didn't study literature. Lol.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by khaniku(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Don't know what some of y'all are talking about but kanye's the life of Pablo is dope. Kanye is like an experimentalist,he's definitely the true definition of a music artist because he push those boundaries that some rappers wouldn't think of or wouldn't dare to go. Most people are just musicians but kanye makes you understand why music is a art. For those of you saying you miss the old kanye, I think you should listen to 30 hours(arguably the best song on the album),then you would see that old or new, kanye is still the same. My favorite song on the album is definitely waves with Chris Brown.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay. That's lovely. I went to uni. Like you. And I didn't study literature. Lol.

Mhm. So what did you study ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Mhm. So what did you study ?
I studied Political Science and Public Administration, in my 1st degree.

How about you?.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
tintedniggz:

My best track on No Mercy Album was Welcome to the world feat Kanye and kid cudi. The country song am feeling atm is Sam hunt- break up in a small town. Who is yr no1 Nigerian act?

Mhm I'll give it a listen smiley.

Ehm it depends on the mood I'm in. Most of the time it's old school songs like lagbaja or 2face and all them old songs that no one listens to. And I really like Yoruba romantic songs.. You ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
I studied Political Science and Public Administration, in my 1st degree.

How about you?.

Oh wow. Interesting... I'm lying.. I'd rather die. First degree ? Is there a second ?

I'm studying neuroscience and physiology.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Oh wow. Interesting... I'm lying.. I'd rather die. First degree ? Is there a second ?

I'm studying neuroscience and physiology.
There is. How interesting? is it actually because the 1st and 2nd is interesting, because I didn't just study it, I let it run through me, permeating every fabric of my being. Lol.

Hmm. Neuroscience and physiology, sounds interesting... I take it you don't live in Nigeria base on your course of study?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
There is. How interesting? is it actually because the 1st and 2nd is interesting, because I didn't just study it, I let it run through me, permeating every fabric of my being. Lol.

Hmm. Neuroscience and physiology, sounds interesting... I take it you don't live in Nigeria base on your course of study?

Politics undecided run through you ? Weren't you ridiculously bored ?

Nope I don't smiley
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Politics undecided run through you ? Weren't you ridiculously bored ?

Nope I don't smiley
Our everyday life has to do with politics, so how can one we bored with our life? grin It runs through everyone of us. Lol.

So where are you Nairalanding from?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Our everyday life has to do with politics, so how can one we bored with our life? grin It runs through everyone of us. Lol.

So where are you Nairalanding from?

Politics is the most boring thing. Honestly.

Outside Africa tongue
Re: The Life Of Pablo by joseph1832(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
YourMain:

Politics is the most boring thing. Honestly.

Outside Africa tongue
Well its a matter of opinion and also how you want to look at it.

It is very interesting to me, especially when you're being taught the systematic analyzation of politics and its application to the human society, then you'll get to see just how interesting it is.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by dBard: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMain:

I don't agree. I feel like to become a timeless artist or a legend in the music industry you cannot be wishy washy. You cannot start off strong and die out with a fickle flame. You come out strong and go out with a bang. That's real talent in my opinion when you can remain consistent in your talent.

With respect to your opinion, I don't totally agree..
A true artist is like an explorer..he/she kéeps redefining wat d 'boundaries' of music are and in doing so him/herself.
College dropout was great but don't forget,@ dat time, that album was quite a standout from d norm.
Haven't heard this album, but from d reviews..n with wat MrsPhyno has said , it must've something.
Granted Kanyes a tad too eccentric n may need someone to rein him in/moderate his sound like great artists usually have BUT he should be counted amongst d greats..i.m.o ..n am not even a fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? / [music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / VIDEO: Timaya – Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.