Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Life Of Pablo - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Life Of Pablo (10038 Views)

Album: Kanye West - The Life Of Pablo / Full Album: Kanye West – The Life Of Pablo(t.l.o.p) + Individual Download Links / Kanye West - 'the Life Of Pablo" Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMain:

Mhm I'll give it a listen smiley.

Ehm it depends on the mood I'm in. Most of the time it's old school songs like lagbaja or 2face and all them old songs that no one listens to. And I really like Yoruba romantic songs.. You ?
Oh, Yoruba romantic songs, really? Haven't listened to much of that, the artistes that come close to yoruba romantic songs for me are 9ice and Gabriel Afolayan. I listen to vector, J.jaggz and M.I. most of the times.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2016
khaniku:
Don't know what some of y'all are talking about but kanye's the life of Pablo is dope. Kanye is like an experimentalist,he's definitely the true definition of a music artist because he push those boundaries that some rappers wouldn't think of or wouldn't dare to go. Most people are just musicians but kanye makes you understand why music is a art. For those of you saying you miss the old kanye, I think you should listen to 30 hours(arguably the best song on the album),then you would see that old or new, kanye is still the same. My favorite song on the album is definitely waves with Chris Brown.
Yh the Album is dope but the experimentation was way too much. All the tracks had different setup with no major routine. And another thing i noticed was that the tracks length were short, all in all, i think he's planning some'n new which is set to come out soon.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by khaniku(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2016
tintedniggz:

Yh the Album is dope but the experimentation was way too much. All the tracks had different setup with no major routine. And another thing i noticed was that the tracks length were short, all in all, i think he's planning some'n new which is set to come out soon.
Yeah,I heard a new finished version is probably coming out next week.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2016
khaniku:

Yeah,I heard a new finished version is probably coming out next week.
Sure we gon see some surprises.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
tintedniggz:

Oh, Yoruba romantic songs, really? Haven't listened to much of that, the artistes that come close to yoruba romantic songs for me are 9ice and Gabriel Afolayan. I listen to vector, J.jaggz and M.I. most of the times.

Yes yes I love it embarassed it's my guilty pleasure.

Lol even with Nigerian music it's rap is it ? So no shoki for you no ?
Re: The Life Of Pablo by tintedniggz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
YourMain:

Yes yes I love it embarassed it's my guilty pleasure.

Lol even with Nigerian music it's rap is it ? So no shoki for you no ?
Lol i do shoki and shakitibobo at dance floor but rap music is what soothes my mind. That's just me for you.
Re: The Life Of Pablo by SamiboiWhips(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Y'all should pls check this video out and leave ur comments about the video Watch "Blast Champ - Nwayor (Official Video)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide - Turn Up (Video) / Official VIDEO: Flavour – Champion / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.