Stats: 3,173,510 members, 7,888,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Enugu - Onitcha Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu - Onitcha Expressway (1385 Views)

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by chudionu58(f): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, I just want to verify whether work has commenced on the Amansea to Enugu portion of the express....
I ask because I've seen over twenty trucks inscribed "RCC" along the Enugu to Abakiliki expressway heading towards Abakiliki probably to quary stones...

So please, has any form of work started
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by dikeigbo2(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2016
That forgotten road? Let us wait and see if..........

Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by signz: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2016
I don't know about the express road but I know that Gburugburu gave construction of some roads in England state to RCC.
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by kingbasil: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Not at all... that place is a death-trap...
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2016
chudionu58:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, I just want to verify whether work has commenced on the Amansea to Enugu portion of the express....
I ask because I've seen over twenty trucks inscribed "RCC" along the Enugu to Abakiliki expressway heading towards Abakiliki probably to quary stones...

So please, has any form of work started
It is most likely for the construction of abakiliki roads as many road projects are going on in abakiliki as we speak
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2016
Bia if una wan die early, ply Enugu-Onitsha expressway. That road na death trap
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by asha80(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It is most likely for the construction of abakiliki roads as many road projects are going on in abakiliki as we speak
I doubt that because the op said they are heading towards abakiliki meaning the op is probably in Enugu.if that is the case it makes no sense fir the rcc trucks to leave ebonyi to Enugu and route back to ebonyi in search of quarry stones

Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by KEZDON(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2016
op It's Onitsha correct ur write up

Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Gej has fixed all the roads in the SE, quote me anywhere

Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2016
KEZDON:
Igbo pronunciation is onicha
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by chudionu58(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks great people.
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by chudionu58(f): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
KEZDON:
I don't think am wrong brother. The section that was awarded December 2014 was from Amansea to Enugu @ 24 billion.
http://nannewsnigeria.com/node/38999
Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by asha80(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
chudionu58:
I don't think am wrong brother. The section that was awarded December 2014 was from Amansea to Enugu @ 24 billion.
http://nannewsnigeria.com/node/38999
still does not prove if it is that section of the road that is going on or rcc going back to site

Re: Enugu - Onitcha Expressway by chudionu58(f): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
asha80:
still does not prove if it is that section of the road that is going on or rcc going back to site
"Yellow bird" You don carry your thoughtless baggages come...
http://m.peoplesdailyng.com/article/fg-approves-n57-billion-road-projects/?page=29&article-id=19171
By the way, read my initial post; I don't know whether work was ongoing... Just wanted to verify OK? Cheers!

Court Sentences Popular Nollywood Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima To 5-year Jail / Sabon Gari Kano Market Razed By Fire - Photos / All-out Civil War: America's Covert Agenda In Nigeria