Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,789 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded (42866 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by 247frolic(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
A [url]NEWSHELMMG.COM[/url] reader sent in this shocking photos from Sango Otta after the heavy down pour of Saturday left the major road flooded.

Photos Below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/photos-lagos-abeokuta-expressway-sango.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by INTROVERT(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry Damn shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by 247frolic(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by nepapole(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na express be this abi Na street?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by foyeks2001(f): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sango-Ota?
This flood thing is getting serious o
All thanks to FCT administration for digging, clearing and cleaning all the drainage pathways in Abuja despite having the best drainage system in Nigeria

34 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by wristbangle: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, come and see how some people are pushing anaconda inside ogun river cry

Causes of this recent flood are;

Blockage of drainage system due to refuse

Tiny drainage system

High sea level

Global warming

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't know how people enjoy life in Lagos. The govt knows how to use media to hype little achievement. It's obvious Tinubu has milked the smallest state in Nigeria with the highest IGR. Thank God my Igbo brothers have started relocating their businesses gradually to the east to avert the impending ocean surge

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by foyeks2001(f): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
I don't know how people enjoy life in Lagos. The govt knows how to use media to hype little achievement. It's obvious Tinubu has milked the smallest state in Nigeria with the highest IGR
Seems u have personal issues with Lagos because Sango-Ota is in Ogun State

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by youngsahito(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
this ota is worst more than anything
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

Those areas are close to Agege and are considered as Lagos cos it's Lagos overflow

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Ajibel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
I don't know how people enjoy life in Lagos. The govt knows how to use media to hype little achievement. It's obvious Tinubu has milked the smallest state in Nigeria with the highest IGR. Thank God my Igbo brothers have started relocating their businesses gradually to the east to avert the impending ocean surge

Bro, all you typed here makes no sense. It only exposes you as a Lagos hater and we know why.

36 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by bsonenterprise: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

Don't mind the ode. I just read that the flood killed two people in Anambra and some child of hate and anger are here posting trash. The flood is a national disaster. States and FG need to take massive measures

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by EmeeNaka: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
South West is leading the flood news

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ajibel:

Bro, all you typed here makes no sense. It only exposes you as a Lagos hater and we know why.
Do I look like I care? Find your mate and quote Pls.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

I've lived in Lagos for years and it's obvious that state is not planned and the govt depend on media to hype little achievement only on visible places. Enter some remote residential areas in Lagos and you will agree with me that the state does nothing. I know that state like my palm.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by 0b100100111: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:

grin grin grin

Relocate where? Or they still importing themselves en mass into the state!

They re addicted to a Mega city life and can never return to the village.

Who does that? Keep relocating with your mouth. Common North, you can't relocate from, how much more Lagos!

Your wish grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Relocate where? Or they can importing themselves en mass into the state!

They re addicted to a Mega city life and can never return to the village.

Who does that? Keep relocating with your mouth. Common North, you can't relocate from, how much more Lagos!

Your wish grin
North is far better than those slums you called SW(if not for few crisis). I'm in Abuja and here we don't have any complain. Bro, Lagos don cast. Sincerely I won't set up any biz in Lagos cos the stress and such flood, traffic and the polluted weather is enough to cause untimely death.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Blue3k(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
That sucks I'd own a boat for these times.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by foyeks2001(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
I've lived in Lagos for years and it's obvious that state is not planned and the govt depend on media to hype little achievement only on visible places. Enter some remote residential areas in Lagos and you will agree with me that the state does nothing. I know that state like my palm.
Of course u are right , Lagos isn't a planned city, PH is also a semi- planned city...I think Abuja is the only planned (infact well planned) city in Nigeria
This is the time FG shud support and assist all the states affected before we start hearing more devastating news from there...This shudnt get to what we experienced in 2012

18 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:
Sango-Ota?
This flood thing is getting serious o
All thanks to FCT administration for digging, clearing and cleaning all the drainage pathways in Abuja despite having the best drainage system in Nigeria
in addition to the fresh air and constant light. But Lagos resident won't know what they're been deprived plus the stress of traffic and nothing to show at the end of the year even though they hustle more than the whole Africa

8 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by whitebeard(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked grin grin
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by luckyz4rea(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
No no no
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

Of course u are right , Lagos isn't a planned city, PH is also a semi- planned city...I think Abuja is the only planned (infact well planned) city in Nigeria
This is the time FG shud support and assist all the states affected before we start hearing more devastating news from there...This shudnt get to what we experienced in 2012
I was in Lagos that year 2012. FG don't need to come in cos it's obvious they got the highest IGR and they brag about it. They have media and they can pose little construction as if it's done all over Lagos. That state is still under chains of Tinubu. Go to remote areas, and decide never to stay in Lagos.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by juman(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagos is overcrowded.

If the electricity is fixed many people would move back to their villages.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by DerideGull(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fashola! Fashola!! Fashola!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by veekid(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagos is indeed beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by chigo003(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sango is angry this rainy season

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by kendallwoods(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Curse fall on nigerian government

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by ekems2017(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eko oni ba je o!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by NwaAmaikpe: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

Sango is obviously heartbroken with his descendants

So he is shedding his heart out in Sango-Otta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by onosprince(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.