Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded (42867 Views)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Cubeet: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is South West

OP next time please include "Graphic Pictures" to the topic, You want make person Vomit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by YorubaNigga(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
North is far better than those slums you called SW(if not for few crisis). I'm in Abuja and here we don't have any complain. Bro, Lagos don cast. Sincerely I won't set up any biz in Lagos cos the stress and such flood, traffic and the polluted weather is enough to cause untimely death.
Only the striked out makes no sense. If Lagos cast then Nigeria don cast be that. Moreover Sango Ota is purely Ogun state.
Seems you have so much hatred for the successful Southwesterners. So far you make huge profit, all those disadvantages you listed are minors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
juman:
Lagos is overcrowded.

If the electricity is fixed many people would move to their villages.
Electricity is not why people are in Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Sanchez01: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:
Sango-Ota?
This flood thing is getting serious o
All thanks to FCT administration for digging, clearing and cleaning all the drainage pathways in Abuja despite having the best drainage system in Nigeria
The problem with Lagos is not blocked drainage but reverse drainage. The sea level is rising gradually and would still get worse. Global warming is playing out gradually.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry Damn shocked
Nigeria giant of Africa!!
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Theophilus24: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
OMG!
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Erhu: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
govt shud continue sending money to flooded states since he don start am
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Alariwo2: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Overcrowding..

Take a survey and see the population of Igbos living there, you'll be shocked.. honestly can't these guys stay away from SW?

I'm not happy with the neglect and 'I don't care attitude' Yorubas are displaying.. start demolishing properties and illegal structures to allow water move.
Drastic measures needs to be taken before it becomes too late

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Sunmolar(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
post=58722824:
A [url]NEWSHELMMG.COM[/url] reader sent in this shocking photos from Sango Otta after the heavy down pour of Saturday left the major road flooded.

Photos Below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/photos-lagos-abeokuta-expressway-sango.html

There are times in life when everything resets be it whether, economy, physical, spiritual, human &.

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by juman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

Electricity is not why people are in Lagos.

Please educate me, why millions of people move from their villages to lagos?
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
North is far better than those slums you called SW(if not for few crisis). I'm in Abuja and here we don't have any complain. Bro, Lagos don cast. [b]Sincerely I won't set up any biz in Lagos cos the stress and such flood, traffic a[/b]nd the polluted weather is enough to cause untimely death.
obviously, you are not a business man

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
in addition to the fresh air and constant light. But Lagos resident won't know what they're been deprived plus the stress of traffic and nothing to show at the end of the year even though they hustle more than the whole Africa
childish brain!! Is this talk needed. Be progressive!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by nabiz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chei! It seems the since way day nigeria has reach heaven. One day 7 problems

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ajibel:

Bro, all you typed here makes no sense. It only exposes you as a Lagos hater and we know why.

I don't know of one sane, decent person who can 'like' a place like Lagos. Most people I know just tolerate the place, the same way a sick person tolerates medication but to like Lagos.... you must be nuts. Even the Federal government with all its might and resources fled the place in 86. I followed shortly after and haven't looked back since.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Bigsteveg(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
I don't know how people enjoy life in Lagos. The govt knows how to use media to hype little achievement. It's obvious Tinubu has milked the smallest state in Nigeria with the highest IGR. Thank God my Igbo brothers have started relocating their businesses gradually to the east to avert the impending ocean surge
Haba...... U just seems not to like Lagos. Otta is not in Lagos state.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by maxiuc(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:
Sango-Ota?
All thanks to FCT administration for digging, clearing and cleaning all the drainage pathways in Abuja despite having the best drainage system in Nigeria
how many hours rain dey fall for abuja
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
I was in Lagos that year 2012. FG don't need to come in cos it's obvious they got the highest IGR and they brag about it. They have media and they can pose little construction as if it's done all over Lagos. That state is still under chains of Tinubu[b]. Go to remote areas,[/b] and decide never to stay in Lagos.
what happens when you go to non remote aread
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Alariwo2:
Overcrowding..

Take a survey and see the population of Igbos living there, you'll be shocked.. honestly can't these guys stay away from SW?

I'm not happy with the neglect and 'I don't care attitude' Yorubas are displaying.. start demolishing properties and illegal structures to allow water move.
Drastic measures needs to be taken before it becomes too late
for your mind you are making sense abi? Afonja!

2 Likes 1 Share

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Jabioro: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
That car gradually and finally submerged.. I can't see it in the last pictures..
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by waldigit: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
post=58722824:
A [url]NEWSHELMMG.COM[/url] reader sent in this shocking photos from Sango Otta after the heavy down pour of Saturday left the major road flooded.

Photos Below:

Let me give you a simple tip on flood.
1. Before you buy that land or rent that house.
Get a GPS enabled device e.g smart phone
Download GPS application.
Learn to use it.
Use it to check the altitude( height above the mean sea level of that location)
Any location below 50 meter is flood prone.
Be happy ever after.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by 0b100100111: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
allrightsir:

Lagos was ok before all of them abandoned their region and moved 5 in a room to overcrowd Lagos. Anywhere they congregate they spoil. Look at Festac, look at Amuwo, look at what they are doing to Lekki phase 1. You only have to look at the filth in Onitsha where they are coming from to understand why lagos is what it is today. Show me one place dominated by them that is orderly and clean. They say they are moving back they forget they moved to Lagos because of the filth they left behind and they are the ones that brought chaos and filth to Lagos.

You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

The problem with Lagos is not blocked drainage but reverse drainage. The sea level is rising gradually and would still get worse. Global warming is playing out gradually.
global warming has little to do with this but the mentality of Nigeria... Blocked drainages, building on drainages, sandfilling to construct mega estate. There will always be a location to receive the water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by sapele914(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:
Sango-Ota?
Is Sango-Ota in Abuja or Ogun state?lazy membrane.I'm sure you and your family are waiting for the Federal Government to come and carry una yanshit from your community soak-away pit?
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Markfemi2: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
bsonenterprise:

Don't mind the ode. I just read that the flood killed two people in Anambra and some child of hate and anger are here posting trash. The flood is a national disaster. States and FG need to take massive measures

You know igbos are obsessed with Yoruba news while flood is killing in anambra and Enugu
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by obataokenwa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
majekdom2:
childish brain!! Is this talk needed. Be progressive!
You just quote without reason. Seems your brain is empty and nothing to contribute or counter my comments with.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
post=58722824:

Photos Below:

Nawa ooo... some dudes where mocking my precious state Anambra over flooding in Awka now here is your own share
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Bifwoli: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
foyeks2001:

Seems u have personal issues with Lagos because Sango-Ota is in Ogun State

Regardless of where the flood is ,when will any Nigerian city floods at least look as clean as these Turkish floods?

Something is seriously wrong with us Africans.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
juman:

Please educate me, why millions of people move from their villages to lagos?
whole lots... access to sea ports, international airport, population is there to sustain business. Lagos simply provides a platform for big, medium, small and street businesses to thrive.
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Kokaine(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
JideJamez:
shocked
if you had gone for A, you would have been wrong

if you had gone for b, you would gave been wrong

you just won yourself 2.5million naira!!!! congratulations!!!

welcome back, you are two correct answers away from 10million naira. you still have two life lines, call a friend and 50 50
the next question goes for 5million naira.

when will nigeria celebrate one year of uninterrupted power supply
A. January 26, 2018
B. July 12, 3001
C. August 22, 6042
D. NEVER.

remember you have two life lines. you could call a friend, you could go for 5050, or you could walk away with the cheque of 2.5million naira
Re: Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded by Almaheed: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
bsonenterprise:

Don't mind the ode. I just read that the flood killed two people in Anambra and some child of hate and anger are here posting trash. The flood is a national disaster. States and FG need to take massive measures

ecological funds come to mind, what did they do to it? this is what you get when riff Raff's and miscreants are places in positions of influence. lagosians tell yourself the truth, wake up tinubu and his stooges as milked us dry, Lagos as the biggest GDP per city in the whole of Africa and we look like a third world slum. no next generation development, what happened to the fourth mainland bridge, what is happening at the Lagos Abeokuta expressway how many kilometers is that road that they have been working on it for almost two years and no visible result in sight....the over bloated budgets on this projects am so ashamed for the lagosian. we claim that we are the most sophisticated but we are being ruled by Tinubu and is clan, when would the eyes of lagosians open

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / Buhari's Executive Order Number 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.