Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video (910 Views)

What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video) / Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Wizkid Hugs Tiwa Savage At Afrorepublik Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by Erave: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Teen comedian, Emmanuella dissed Julius Agwu at his comeback concert, #LifeAsISeeIt held in Lagos.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icuPmYHJ_XQ
Re: You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by popesam1(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Children should respect the elders. I think mark angel should have let her know that
Re: You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by theshaderoom: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
Re: You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by kokoA(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2016
popesam1:
Children should respect the elders. I think mark angel should have let her know that
You take life to serious. The kid is doing so well and I'm happy for her. I hope the Mark angel guy is compensating her well sha.
Re: You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by popesam1(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
kokoA:
You take life to serious. The kid is doing so well and I'm happy for her. I hope the Mark angel guy is compensating her well sha.
I'm happy for her too, but what she's doing is not good. She should respect the elders.
Re: You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by kokoA(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2016
popesam1:

I'm happy for her too, but what she's doing is not good. She should respect the elders.
we should allow our kids to express themselves as much as they can. Kids are abused in our society today and they are scared or to timid to tell an adult because we've taken this "respect" thing too far. I agree there should be a limit to what kids can and cannot say, I don't think Emmanuella crossed that line here.
Re: You Wont Believe What Emmanuella Did At #lifeasiseeit Concert | Video by popesam1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
kokoA:
we should allow our kids to express themselves as much as they can. Kids are abused in our society today and they are scared or to timid to tell an adult because we've taken this "respect" thing too far. I agree there should be a limit to what kids can and cannot say, I don't think Emmanuella crossed that line here.
Not totally agree

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Wades Into The P-square Family Saga:'They Are Still A Family' / Davido And Fan In Messy Twitter Fight Over “bad B^tches” / Davido Would Have Been Arrested By America Police If Not For His Youtube Views.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.