Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,973 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerian's Time To Look Inward A Must Read For All Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian's Time To Look Inward A Must Read For All Citizen (391 Views)

Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's Time To Look Inward A Must Read For All Citizen by invincible560(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
NIGERIAN's TIME TO LOOK INWARD

In real sense, help do come from an outer superior body but at this point for Nigeria it's actually not but time to look within for our innermost ability

I pray they won't go unpunished, all the kleptomaniac leaders who through their tireless looting of our common wealth has brought our great nation to a stand still.

It's critical and crucial at this point but we need to stop shying and running away from the truth rather sit, think and do the possible way out, instead of regretting this is actually the best time to do the needful, just like a chinese saying" The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago; The second best time is now.”

"Now or Never"

Permit me at this juncture to pen an
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMED BUHARI ;

Governance has not been business as usual since your assumption of office but Mr president Nigerians need you to check inwards because the rats in your cabinet may get you strapped of goodwill,I must tell you that the rats in your cabinet may turn out to be one major force you have to fight as they may work against your plans,but I pray they do not squander your good will in no moment from now.

Virtually all products are appreciating in their respective prices, in the face of economic down slide Dollar keeps jumping while Naira keeps falling,all imports are jacking and jumping in price, Mr president you should work toward diverting our collective resources and attention to being a producer not just consuming till we are consumed.

NIGERIANs! WHAT's OUR ROLE IN NATION BUILDING?

First of all, we must change our
Attitude and notion about this nation, because whatever we envision is what we will achieve as one united nation, let's put aside our cultural differences, political ideologies and interest to follow the course of making this nation a safe heaven for all.

Every individual in Nigeria is a major fragment of the globe and this great nation and we have roles and duties to play in making this nation great.

What can you do for Nigeria?

So many Nigerians think less of themselves and this ill feeling or mentality is as the result of the activities of our tax masters (corrupt politicians) who had crippled the creative spirit in average Nigerians but opened our boarders for influx of imported goods and by so doing make us to believe that, "if it's not imported it's not important".

Dollar is on the increase and Naira keeps falling like lightning,this current statuesque should make Nigerians realise and appreciate what we have, what is it that we want that we do not have? Materials, men or Minerals ? we have all in abundance yet we are still lacking.

We need to stop looking outside or use external factors to gauge our success, let's diversify,and draw from the well of inexhaustible resources and potentials of our great nation.

We need to know that nation building is a collective responsibility.

We need to go back to agriculture.

We need to encourage entrepreneurship.

We have to change our perspective amongst many other things

Let's bring it to a close by saying
I respect Nija I represent Nija
Green white green nija
Home of cultural diversity
Home for many
Hope of many
Never ever be in vain
The labour of our hero's past
EVEN WHEN THE HEAVENS ARE FALLING
I believe so much in what the future holds for you.

#GodblessNigeria
#GodBlessNigerians
#GoodBlessPMB
#LetsLookInwards
#Abayo_soam

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian's Time To Look Inward A Must Read For All Citizen by ATMC(f): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
PMB should fulfill his words ie #1=1$

In the process lies the change. Meanwhile, out with the budget too cos I hate to question your credibility Mr President.
Re: Nigerian's Time To Look Inward A Must Read For All Citizen by gentlejpm(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
hmmmm how does that affect the balance of my account

(1) (Reply)

"The COMMON Of The UNCOMMON Sense" @iamjose / Governor Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Press Statement Kwsg To Workers: No Bvn, No Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.