Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,222 members, 7,919,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:03 PM

Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) (53666 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
My crush Toke is there sha
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by dani1luv: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
cleavage! dat one small i dey look for one wey go show toto
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by kay29000(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
And the winner is!!?

ANGELA OKORIE.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by lankieman: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
W

Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nawa oo.. .. Na only me wey Notice pimple for Tiwa's breast??
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please Cossy Orjiakor is not a celebrity o. What does she do again?
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
their breast are packaging joor... btw they beautiful...

Tiwa, u sure say don jazzy no de touch you,,, no man go see ***** way em dickoloson no go raise ooo....
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Phelicx(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
:-XDose ones na cleavages still? Na de breasts we dey see so na... Wetin remain? kiss
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
I guess the number that don't show will be zero??
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Very dirty cleavage
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cossy doesn't show her cleavage only, She exposes every every.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Intendy: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
cossy own na jungle no be Cleavage
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
i like Oge
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Apostlelong(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tinydick:
Nawa oo.. .. Na only me wey Notice pimple for Tiwa's breast??
you are seeing things
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
fallen heroes
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Joeace3000(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
learn fiverr, earn online and leave women's body Nigerian men.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by gbemi514: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
kennygee:
Pure water is now 15 naira in Abuja.

Razor blade is now 20 naira per piece.

Egg is now 35 naira for one.

And some fallen heroes or boobs that has sunken low are now news worthy?

If people have refused to package and cover their boobs like some of us do, why do we have to pay for it with such distasteful pictures?
u jux said my mind out loud dese pics r disgusting........I wud av preferred ur pics 2 teach all whores on aw 2 cover dier body nt d pics of dese whores 4 Hornie guyz lipsrsealed
kennygee:

If people have refused to package and cover their boobs like some of us do, why do we have to pay for it with such distasteful pictures?
u jux said my mind out loud dese pics r disgusting........I wud av preferred ur pics 2 teach all whores on aw 2 cover dier body nt d pics of dese whores 4 Hornie guyz
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
You can't use just a pics to judge, why no get two or more pics of each celebrity.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by ernydouling(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Reign of assorted types of breasts both swayed and unswayed and the inexcritable end time cleavages. Anyway, they are just sings of "invitation to a treat". if you are lured, it's only Heaven will know where your faith will be after the encounter. hahaha! ....."na laugh I dey laugh oooh!"
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by esosuo: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Three gun shot. For all the fallen heroes whose owners feel to buy better bra na big no go area,any way dis no be news, when dey decide To show us nipple. Join we can advice on the nearest psych clinic close to their area grin
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Blackops(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
And all these fallen heroes made front page...
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by AnitaVista: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
I believe we have more pressing issues than showing cleavages everywhere
Got a good sight on Cynthia Morgan anyways
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by ezenwajunior(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] where is Olajumoke in the list? Abi another list dey come?[b][/b]
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by lambros(f): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Even when "Olympus has fallen",they still want to show off.smh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Apostlelong:

you are seeing things

tongue
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by rahman3853(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
This wat I called boobi parade....
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Danhumprey: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
kennygee:

bwuahahahahaha! gringrin

I am loving this beautiful lady already. totally blunt and straight to the point.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by xynerise: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
lols. This op rarely make sense. She's always talking about big hips, male boxers, cleavages, makeups etc. Stuffs that doesn't teach anything.
It is her forte

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by LLKJSays(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ermm..VaSeLine Boys CLub..V.B.C..

(always wonder how they Never move onto,
YK and other Gel on the Mkt)

Anyhow...@ Yvonne Jegede....Aka...JigbiJIggy..JiggLing-Juggz and

MaMa..MaMMaries..Mercy.Mercy Me Johnson...

'The Food /Milk [Nafdac APPROVED] is READY!

However, CLeavage Loving Suckers Out there BeWare:

GONE ARE THE DAYS you can Guarantee African/Nigerian Boobs are ALL SILicone Free,

is it NOT one REALITY SHOW Person the other day,that Openly Confessed,
to doing PLastic Cosmetic Surgery 'Boob Job'!

Finally...

Age Old Q Still Remain:

Who own the Mammaries...Husband oR Baby Child...

Not to talk of Mother of Twins...he he he grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings / Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.