Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,907 members, 7,889,997 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) (53622 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by encryptjay(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
To the honest, this is a very useless thread.I wonder how someone with proper reasoning will post such gibberish. It's an insult to NL.
This doesn't affect any sane person in anyway.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by phintohlar(f): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
U 4 no even add cossy cos dat 1 life don cossy already & u 4gt 2 add cha cha ike too.. Dat tiwa savage sef no dey shame,na so she go open her black yansh on stage 4 where she go perform 1 day & 1 gud person snap am she con dey shout dey sue ppl up & down, dey no dey learn 4 their life
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by masqot(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
boobs are now 2 for a penny.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by masqot(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by arsenal33: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
That's what they are selling......and many gullible men (and women) are buying!
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by ReachHard: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
My guy @OP, this list can never be exhaustive

You never look well...

For example...How you go compile this kind list without even paying "homage" to the likes of Maheeda and Afrocandy, wey dey show una everytin free of charge??

undecided
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Abukc(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
JUmoke is the top celeb.coz she no open her breast before she became celeb.

Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by babafirst(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
I swear I can risk one year ban on Nairaland becos of this Cynthia Morgan bobi....
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Ekakamba: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Expired! Rebranded with silicone. grin Abeg make I go house go see better cleavage, booobs wey tanda like mangoes.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by adekunleolufemi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
And if I may ask? How does that affect nigeria economy and raising in dollar
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Angela okorie tho
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by weselomo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
shey make i no lie ? the last pics make my dickson rise. Yvon jegede i mean.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
All i see are sagging boobs
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by omotaio: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
if you've once had a baby mama b4, you go know say all this cleavages don turn slippers (flat and fall) na cloth them carry reload am.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na bra hold am o, it they there let it loose, you go ruuuuuuuun.. End-time cleavage
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
Below are female celebrities who derive joy from showing off their cleavage:

10. Oge Okoye

9. Rukky Sanda

8. Tiwa savage

7. Toke Makinwa
pls remove that Tiwa Savage's picture..... it's kinda irritating.....
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
kolin12:
correct... Non missed
Woe betide ye scammers May your lives remain miserable in abject poverty. Amen.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by okunega1: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Breast Things[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
2. Cynthia Morgan

1. Cossy Orjiakor
To call Cossy own cleavage na understatement.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
But all the breasts on display here are "LOYAL", like fried egg.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by olukuboy: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Forget Angela Okorie is married and has a son but I will still do everything in my power to suck those boobs and hit the kitten.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by stunning4real: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Cosy is their iyalaya grin
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by Maghan37: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Well nice to see the celebrity Animashaun of Nigeriam Aka Do not take home to mommy.
Re: Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos) by ODUBEZE: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
grin cossy own na sample
cossy na their president!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Steps Out With Zoro Swagbag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.