Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS (1992 Views)

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by viviangist3: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
The trial held at the Judiciary Road linking Ekwueme Square and Aroma-Secretariat, when confirmed, will go a long way in reducing the cost of constructing roads in the State.

The technology already in use in many countries has not being tested anywhere in Nigeria making Anambra the first to use Duralay.

This falls within Gov Obiano's approach of "Doing More With Less".

Below are some pictures from the trial.

http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-witnessed-the-trial-of-duralay-a-reduced-road-construction-technology

By Ifeanyi Aniagoh (SSA To Obiano On Media and Publicity)
Powered By Vivian Mary (Ada Media Anambra)

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by viviangist3: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
More

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Last2comment(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by coolebux(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anambra my state We're indeed blessed

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Pwayne2016(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some conehead wont notice the difference between we Igbos(pride of Africa) and them(roof poison Republic)..one thing is certain that is telling ourselves the Truth,if Rochas is not working and one certain place is not developing,we wont sleep till we make sure things are kept in place unlike one mofo wil tel you that Aregberascal is Working and he is from Lagos(no man's land) while his father's land in Oshogbo is rusting........Chukwu Gozie Umuigbo

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Progressive01(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
I love this guy's dress sense- so Sicilian gangsta-ish. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Progressive01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Some conehead wont notice the difference between we Igbos(pride of Africa) and them(roof poison Republic)..one thing is certain that is telling ourselves the Truth,if Rochas is not working and one certain place is not developing,we wont sleep till we make sure things are kept in place unlike one mofo wil tel you that Aregberascal is Working and he is from Lagos(no man's land) while his father's land in Oshogbo is rusting........Chukwu Gozie Umuigbo
Here we go again. Hatred is fast eating you up dude.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Obiano setting the pace while bubu prays

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't understand, op come again

1 Like

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by EasternActivist: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Here we go again. Hatred is fast eating you up dude.

I heard every Yoruba is now from lagos, is that true??

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Dainfamous: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Obiano got what it takes to build a nation not only Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Much ado about nothing compounded by a naive blogger.
Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Progressive01(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

I heard every Yoruba is now from lagos, is that true??
Yes it is true. All Yorubas are from Lagos. Do you have any other question??
Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by EasternActivist: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Yes it is true. All Yorubas are from Lagos. Do you have any other question??

Is Lagos a no man's land?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Progressive01(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

Is Lagos a no man's land?
I have no idea. Perhaps you should ask the governor. Any other question??
Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by EasternActivist: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
I have no idea. Perhaps you should ask the governor. Any other question??

Hahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Progressive01(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

Hahaha...
Tired so soon
Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by viviangist3: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Cc' lalasticlala
Re: Obiano Witnessed The Trial Of "Duralay" A Reduced Road Construction Tech - PICS by Ejanla07: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
viviangist3:
The trial held at the Judiciary Road linking Ekwueme Square and Aroma-Secretariat, when confirmed, will go a long way in reducing the cost of constructing roads in the State.

The technology already in use in many countries has not being tested anywhere in Nigeria making Anambra the first to use Duralay.

This falls within Gov Obiano's approach of "Doing More With Less".

Below are some pictures from the trial.

http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-witnessed-the-trial-of-duralay-a-reduced-road-construction-technology

By Ifeanyi Aniagoh (SSA To Obiano On Media and Publicity)