Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,252 members, 7,970,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:23 PM

She Needs Your Help (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Needs Your Help (picture) (1065 Views)

Follow Link: Kelechi Iheanacho Needs Your Vote To Win Golden Boy Award / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / House of Representatives member, Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure Needs Your Prayer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Your Help (picture) by Poliporpor(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is my cousin. She lacks confidence and likes to isolate herself. She never takes groupies and rarely hangs out. Very artistically talented. She writes many songs that I feel she should come out to the limelight. What can I say to her to convince her she is a starlet? Isn't she pretty enough to be out of her shelf? Pls, advise me how to get her out of solitude and share your complimentary so I can show her what the public thinks about her.
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by Victortee1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
She needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
How old she be ? Pass my direct telephone number to her and remember to tell her that I LOVE HER.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by humbledbyfaith(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
wao! smiley

She is just like me..an introvert...

Nothing you say or do will make her come out of her shell..
It is just how it is..

She can only create an alternative character but her real character will yearn to be used...

Introverts are special

2 Likes

Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by swtdrms(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'll say am an introvert also, but my imaginations and the zeal to make achievements made me partially broke out of my shell, not because i like it but because i must. I think the easiest way is creating a situation where she'll be forced to break out of her shell even if it'll be partial like mine.
How do u achieve that, get her involved in groups or business or better still, forum where her talents and imagination is discussed. Or better still, if you can help turn her talents into money or something great, she'll be forced to break out
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by Poliporpor(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lalasticlala LOL help o
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi Girl, you're VERY pretty and looks intelligent for most people out here that's a turn on. Please come out of your shelf and grab the mic baby. Treat yourself don't cheat yourself baby! cool cool grin
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by Sunofgod(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
She needs P Square - not me!
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by DrayZee: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who are you deceiving? Shades, on top of shades?

The hair, shades and earrings are all effects of photoshop.
If there is an existing person with such problem, the she is probably an introvert. Let her come out at her own time.
But seriously, why the photoshop?

1 Like

Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by Flexherbal(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Take her to a counsellor?
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by sonofthunder: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Poliporpor:
This is my cousin. She lacks confidence and likes to isolate herself. She never takes groupies and rarely hangs out. Very artistically talented. She writes many songs that I feel she should come out to the limelight. What can I say to her to convince her she is a starlet? Isn't she pretty enough to be out of her shelf? Pls, advise me how to get her out of solitude and share your complimentary so I can show her what the public thinks about her.
needle... chuk her needle, Lol.
the truth is every introvert has got to come out of that shell... the earlier the better for us.
***returns in to the shell***
Re: She Needs Your Help (picture) by Poliporpor(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
DrayZee:
Who are you deceiving? Shades, on top of shades?

The hair, shades and earrings are all effects of photoshop.
If there is an existing person with such problem, the she is probably an introvert. Let her come out at her own time.
But seriously, why the photoshop?
oga your own too much ooo. Who doesn't fotoshop? Even ordinary K.G pupil school enrollment passports are fotoshopped. U Sabi fotoshop pass woman o.

(1) (Reply)

Wike And Amaechi Settle Yourselves / Fayose, Aluko Draw Battle Line As ‘truce’ Crashes / See The Mansion Governor Reportedly Built After Few Months In Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.