Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Emotional Way To Stop Bleaching In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Way To Stop Bleaching In Nigeria (432 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. / Stop Bleaching 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Way To Stop Bleaching In Nigeria by bankable: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
hello nairalanders there are guys among us that are too shy to approach girls or they av d fear to approach gels or they dont deem it necessary to toast these gels and also on the part of gels they think its absurd and ludicrous to open up to a guy about ur feelings for the guy in question but the rate at which bleaching is becoming rampant among dark people is kinof alarming this why am advising any one that fall in these category to tell a girl or a guy that is dark aw handsome and beautiful they are and not to hesitate to show their feelings to them so they dont feel rejected and have low self esteem and start embracing such barbaric act because i realize most of these people are much more handsome and beautiful before bleaching than after bleaching. dark people we rock.
on a lighter mood if u toast a lady this days she will turn to emanuella and start saying "this is not my real face o" lolz. peepz do u agree wit all av said above if u agree butress it if u dont state ur reasons

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake You Can Make In Your Relationship / 10 Relationship Advice Your Friends Unknowingly Give / Ladys Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.