Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68505 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by AJOT99(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
This stupid woman is here again!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Stemkay: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.

Is u and ur big for nothing aunty's paradise dat will crumble.

Bad belle!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by piagetskinner(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:

Y are u hating on your fellow human being... U should be happy she's got a shot at a better life#if u have been hurt in the past, turn to God for healing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by AAB23: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
She is just pained...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Stemkay: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:

Is urs n ur big for nothing aunty's paradise dat will crumble.

Bad belle!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
ok. how, where and when was she exploited. garbage talk. the point is, is she better off than when she was a bread seller and the answer is a big YES. So shut your trap. do you actually even know the meaning of exploitation. if you really said this then get your head examined.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
belatoxx:
@Kemi you be idiot i swear so because the poor girl don get name pass you now you want put her carer inside water abi....oloshi omo babaolowo do you even ask your father how he come about his money, nah God go punish your generation one by one so you no want poor people to raise abi, no wonder people called you mad old cargo now i can see how true it is, if you dont know am your school mate do you remember you use all your life on campus do olosho and your dad friend fu...ck u halot.
its nt as if she can see this nd reply na..Lolzzz..u're funny sha.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by oloriadejoke(f): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anty kemi bad belle leave d girl alone God don already pick her call face your life abi u wey b some werey role model na who u don help??lecturer

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by akike: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
I agree with her.

1. Jumoke is not a role model. At the very least I sure as hell don't want to fashion my life like hers. I doubt you want that too undecided

2. She is being exploited no doubt. Who are all these people and companies who suddenly want to make her their brand ambassador?
How much is she getting paid for this?
How long is her contract with them?
When it's all over, what next?

Everything is happening too fast, I doubt she's been given time to adjust. But sure, she can ride the wave with as much grace as she can muster, I only hope she survives the crash if it eventually comes to that.

And no I also do not think her life has been changed for the better until the effect of this ambassadorial stint rubs-off on her family positively and in the long-run.

@Frontpage warriors, expressing an opinion is not hating.

Ignorance is a big issue

1) I don't like what she is doing

2) No one is exploiting her. She has her own manager now. Her pay for her first photoshoot, the one for the magazine was based on an established model.

3) She doesn't owe you the details of her contract.

4) The man that gave them an apartment has already explained that Jumoke and her husband are a life time project i.e they will do their best to make her and her husband independent. There is a reason she is learning English language and a grace class(I don't know what it is called?)

5) Why will they give her time to adjust? No one is given time to adjust to life. If she cannot deal with it, good for her. If she can, good for her. Her story will not be different othet rags-riches-rags stories.

6) You do not need an education to be smart, frugal, productive and innovative.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by omolami: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olunloyo can do better by improving on what TY Bello is doing for Olajumoke instead of condemning her and Bello. I hope she is not jealous sha.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Yeah. She will graduate and start hawking her body.

Have you seen your menses this month rheether? cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Btruth: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Let Kemi go and hang oooo if she is not satisfy with Jumoke's new fame. cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
kennydee05:
This woman called Kemi need a deliverance on 4G network

Make that 4G LTE abeg! undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
hakinze00:
Aunty kemi,if u want the fame come and collect it

Na who wan gi am the fame. Iranu Abasha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by dajoaneke(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's right about the husband looking more and more like her driver though.
Please leave her family out of this. Na so people dey take use mouth scatter person marriage. Chai. Women are never contempt. In you and Kemi's mind now Jummy deserves a posh man!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by bayonino: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
All of you people abusing Kemi, shows you people are very DUMB and STUPID! In as much as i dont always support Kemi, she made a very good point here that you FOOLS are too blind to see! I can see the brainy nairalander as left, remaining all the empty brain ones! cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by yusufyusuf1: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
who is kemi oluloyo is she alafin oyo dauther
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by babyfaceafrica: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Topestbilly:

Let it crumble embarassed, one thing for sure is she can't go back hawking bread.
yes maybe she will hawk bonz!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by charger09(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
u have a very bad mind
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by deluxecad(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Daminaj1:
She said a whole lot more. Read on http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/the-breadseller-is-no-icon-or-role.html?m=1

Kemi has a point, but it doesn't negate the fact that she can return to school.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
mjswthrt:
akpa Amu onye kwa
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Ate247(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
people like u never succeed in lyf. hater keep hating.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kingjeremy1: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:
The old sog is right...They tryna exploit that ugly girl undecided

can you come and exploit me please and pay me handsomely the way they do to her.........why cant you all be appy for someone success for once

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Semper247(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:

I wanted to comment but a quick glance at ur dp changed my mind..... Can't waste my comment on you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by brilliant5(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Y can't some bad bele kill joy pple not keep dia rots yo dem self. Lubish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by DeoSleek: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
If she's wise enough, she open up her own bakery. . .

There's nothing wrong in being a one-time bread seller.

People should stop trying to run her down. . . she's already going through so much. . . her situation could be overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by phintohlar(f): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
May b urs don crumble! Dnt curse whom God has blessed cos heap of curse might bounce bak @ u embarassed
pls tell it 2 her in a language dat she'll understand oh #who God has blessed no man can cross. Let dem say whatever dey like, Ko kan aye mhen

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by bigfather(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Topestbilly:
embarassed

Werey hater re oo!!

She was a role model wen hawking bread abi?

She was a role model wen she couldn't afford 3 square meal abi?

U even talk about skol, wen 60% of d world richest are dropped out...

Who role model Don help?

See as i dey frown to my phone screen like say na kemi I dey look embarassed

Modified....

I just run a quick check on NLders comments, majority of d female actually supporting kemi n all of d guys supporting jummy.

Why do girls envy each other dis much??

I dedicate all the likes to Mynd1 kiss

You dey mind d sick woman ! angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by etimetiefe: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atleast she has been given an opportunity to move to another level. She is better than the way she was.. Please stop the negativity and let her be..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by MhizterCliq(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Na wa o. United win with 5 goals today shaa so wonders shall neva end grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by apholaryn: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
not cool.....pls change
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Leke001: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
I once heard a woman say that no woman wants a fellow woman to succeed more than herself...no surprise therefore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.