Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68503 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Just bite your finger wishing it could have been you grin Even as a failed role model returning to breads selling someday. She would have had her share of fame and fortune which bread selling would never have given to her and she will never be the same. So keep what you have to say, she is not competing with you. I don't care about Reuben Abati either sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Sweetrolly(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.

YOUR POOR MENTALITY IS REALLY TELLING ON YOU
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by omolevi: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2016
This old bitch is back with her madness, frustrated baboon, she is just hating on that innocent young woman coz of her unexpected rise to fame, she go school ooh she no go, she now belongs to d class of people who can be called rich...olunloyo go and die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by macsymphony: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2016
It have pepper madam kemi.....this jumoke don go and there is nothing you can do about it..who GOD don bless no man can curse..urbee its goodluck jonathans fault and buhari will hear about it..trust me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kenchop: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2016
well i think the right kind of transformation should have been getting her a good education, and not just throwing her headlong into show biz, trust me that industry is highly polluted.before you say '' Hi'', she would be transformed into a full time LovePeddler or lesbian ( adding to the ever rising list of whores in town), then she will ditch her hubby, and boot out Ty Bello. never under rate and illiterate person. But truth be told , she's being exploited some how by someone.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by SkinnyDude(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
The old sog is right...They tryna exploit that ugly girl undecided
big nose.. even you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
What Kemi just said about Olajumoke simply shows that Olajumoke is a celebrity. once you are a celebrity, people keep talking about you day in day out either positive or negative. Olajumoke, leave the hatred for Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by monex(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2016
RickRichards:
So she doesn't deserve a shot at the big time just because she's a dropout? undecided

'Cause Olajumoke you're a star, that's going
very far.
And all the world will know your name,
And you'll be famous as you are 'cause I'll sing for you.

tongue

James Blunt memories
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by stauncheezy: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Eni ti titi e bati baje oma wa eni kun ra ni...
Y can't u appreciate d wonder of God in dis lady's life... instead of u saying rubbish.
Olajumoke loke loke ti e jare... enemies Make una go use una head hit rock
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Blackops(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
embarassed

Werey hater re oo!!

She was a role model wen hawking bread abi?

She was a role model wen she couldn't afford 3 square meal abi?

U even talk about skol, wen 60% of d world richest are dropped out...

Who role model Don help?

See as i dey frown to my phone screen like say na kemi I dey look embarassed

Modified....

I just run a quick check on NLders comments, majority of d female actually supporting kemi n all of d guys supporting jummy.

Why do girls envy each other dis much??

I dedicate all the likes to Mynd1 kiss

Who role Model Don Epp... Love that Wagbayi...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Henycymama(f): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
embarassed

Werey hater re oo!!

Who role model Don help?

Modified....

I just run a quick check on NLders comments, majority of d female actually supporting kemi n all of d guys supporting jummy.

m telling you, that bastard na enemy of progress...she sounds confused!!!
some ppu go soon gt heartache unto ds Jumoke matter, shogun laye ni

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by adepso(f): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2016
hmmm oga ooo. this naija sef, bad belle people too much. olajumoke, they hate u for ur success their burial.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Blackops(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2016
This woman don start her madness again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Henycymama(f): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

Receive sense IJN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Topestbilly(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Henycymama:

shogun laye ni

Ogun laye oo sister mi.

U poor wahala, u rich ejoo.

Make God help us.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by vansly(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2016
@ kemi, why you too dey put mouth for wetin no concern u. E dey pain u say God raised her from grass to grace? Maybe you fit go position as a bread seller, ur own luck fit shine. Aproko
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Henycymama(f): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Yeah. She will graduate and start hawking her body.

it's you again!!

why are you pained!??
u for Carry kuku write her open letter as you carry her matter for head like human hair! Oga
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Henycymama(f): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2016
hakinze00:
Aunty kemi,if u want the fame come and collect it

Lolzz, I wonder oo
pained fellow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by amtaken(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Ok.
Topestbilly:

Yea.... I said majority.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by websuccess(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

I peeped into your profile and I can very much understand where you are coming from on your comment.

You don't have to hate a fellow being, woman and God's creations.

But you put a lovely and a very inspiring story of a boy/man that became a graduate of Law without giving up.

Did you even read the story yourself or even put it to use at all? This following words I exerted from the story on your profile:

[b]"Some students saw me as one who always commanded all the attention and weren’t happy about it.

Some saw me as a competition and set their plot every minute to pull me down.

Some even took me to be a hindrance to their individual quests and sort to crush my person.

The funny one happened when some waged "war" against me and accused me of embezzlement of our association fund and just like my master, they could not provide any evidence.

Life is not a competition, nobody whatsoever except God willed so can bring you down.

But I am happy today because my passion paid off. Not only am I a law graduate, but the first in my clan, lol!

Every event in our life is a preparation for something greater if you give it a second thought. That things are bad today do not mean your world has collapsed. Stay strong and fight that stubborn obstacle. We are destined for greatness in our own different ways if you choose to embrace your own cross.

God is always watching and he knows what you would be right from birth and no human being who chooses to be used by the devil can ever bring you down.

I really long to see the day all of us would celebrate our collective and individual successes and achievements. Life is indeed cruel and brutal but only the courageous ones triumph."[/b]

Encourage her because the One God has bless No Devil can curse.

Thank You.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kachykin: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
In as much as Kemi went about expressing herself like there's so much hatred in her life to give out, i totally agree with her!!! The chic

(OLAJUMOKE) is being exploited, SIMPLE AND SHORT!....everyone wants to be associated with her cos they want some form of recognition for

their brand not because they necessarily think she deserves it. We humans have vulture tendencies...look appealing enough and we'll

swarm on you without thinking twice... I just hope she's making hay while the sun shines and they are all advising her to do that. May God put

the right people around her. Amen.

First 5 star creche around the jakande axis of lekki, catering to the need of babies, toddlers and preschoolers is registering for 35k. pls call 08090866258.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Henycymama(f): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

Ogun laye oo sister mi.
U poor wahala, u rich ejoo.
Make God help us.
lolz ogun Ko laye, na us dy do aye as ogun when some folks are just pained unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Honestly1: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
eyinjuege:

Your sister had the opportunity to go to school, Jumoke didn't. Maybe if she grew up under your sister's circumstances, she might have also been a first class physics student or something, or probably invented something for the world to celebrate.

Mental intelligence should be celebrated, and so should beauty.
However, the definition of beauty is what should be addressed.

I am not bitter about olajumoke okay... I'm just saying the way olajumoke is being celebrated , if thats how firstclass graduate or intelligence is being celebrated this country would have gone forward. If we celebrate mental beauty the way we celebrate unnecessary stuff in this country, we woukd have gone better than this. I understand the way we think in this country. We mostly celebrate foolish things.. Question how can olajumoke create employment, increase the gdp and bring about development to our nation?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Honestly1: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
justjify:

Why are you this bitter? If your sister Inlaw is really mentally intelligent, she won't still be jobless. If you are mentally intelligent you won't spew this crap from your gob.
Quit hatting and quit being a killjoy, you'll end up benefitting nothing.
May God grant your #FirstClass sister Inlaw a good job.

I am not bitter about olajumoke okay... I'm just saying the way olajumoke is being celebrated , if thats how firstclass graduate or intelligence is being celebrated this country would have gone forward. If we celebrate mental beauty the way we celebrate unnecessary stuff in this country, we woukd have gone better than this. I understand the way we think in this country. We mostly celebrate foolish things.. Question how can olajumoke create employment, increase the gdp and bring about development to our nation? What do u know. Sit down dere.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Honestly1: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2016
craziebone:

she is a first class accounting graduate, doesn't have even a bread selling job for the mean time and you think when i give her an oil company to manage, she will be able to grow it?

And you seriously think coming out with first class mean you have "mental intelligence"? You need to check the word intelligence in the dictionary again and tell us the meaning. Intelligence involves you finding your way out of a problem. If your sister-inlaw sees her being jobless as a problem and she is still waiting for a BIG job and, do not get something to do for the mean time, because she came out with a first class, would you still call her intelligent?

I am not bitter about olajumoke okay... I'm just saying the way olajumoke is being celebrated , if thats how firstclass graduate or intelligence is being celebrated this country would have gone forward. If we celebrate mental beauty the way we celebrate unnecessary stuff in this country, we woukd have gone better than this. I understand the way we think in this country. We mostly celebrate foolish things.. Question how can olajumoke create employment, increase the gdp and bring about development to our nation?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Honestly1: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2016
davidif:

Jealous much?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mentbrown355(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Yeah. She will graduate and start hawking her body.
u that no where to be found.... Are you not hawking ur body.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Shegson12345(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2016
stupid Kemi Olunloyo or what do they your dirty name, what is your problem? OLOFOFOO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by tammie24: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
embarassed

Werey hater re oo!!

Who role model Don help?

Modified....

i like that question
"who role model don help"

Foolish stupid hater
she's just jealous period!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by tammie24: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
you will crumble
your life will crumble
just as you wish your fellow human being
you will never see favour
cos you don't deserve it!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by viklucci: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2016
funny enough she is right...for y'all who still think olajumoke is a role model or did any special thing to get the temporary fame, why not start ur own bread hawking business, u fit even add akara and blueband join. she was just at the right place and at the right time so the earlier y'all start acknowledging dat GOD is written all over her story the better for you. and pleasseeeee stop with the jealousy and bad belle shit, some ppl just like saying d truth. mtchweee smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by franklin000(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Haters keep hating while she keeps souring ...#badbelle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.