Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,756 members, 7,924,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos (27116 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by kidman96(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Collinsc252: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Phoenix001(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
SMH...
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2016
silly man
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by nepapole(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
LVG is d best man for d job.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by driand(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Adikam:
smal boi if u no call am u no go comment
big boi and u just wasted 1 minute of your life quoting me tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by shugaboy6102(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Good let him resign if he can't cope.before now he would sit one place and analyze matches and think the job of coaching is rice and beans.wish our incompetent leaders would just resign

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by 1freshdude: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Stupid Nigerians be making reckless comments instead of focusing on the reason for his resignation. How do you employ a worker without paying him his emonulments and that of his players and you want result, respect and submission from them? Corrupt people everywhere serving a country full of dumb, Stupid and foolish youths!

Its doesn't matter if an employee is arrogant, humble, tall or short, pay him his dues and fire him if he doesn't get the job done! #foolishyouths!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Deo1986(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
I did a crash course in coaching at calabar,should i apply? will i be considered? your advice pls.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by DjCandyMusic(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
i love this guys style ... he kuku knows he will aoon be fired

Mixtape alert!!!!!!!!! it's Now Online... Download with the link below

NEW MIXTAPE DJ CANDY 'candylites mixtape '
http://afrigroove.com/mixtape-dj-candy-candylites-mixtap/
Download enjoy nd Share With Your Bae Nd Boo
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by ForesightLTD: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Guess he's not afraid failure?
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by wayodude(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2016
He was a terrible man manager and tactically did not offer anything special.

What exactly did this guy bring to the table? Can anyone help answer this?

#falseprophet
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by henrico247(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2016
I never liked him, I knew he was not an achiever.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by dammytosh: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2016
If you have been owed 5 months Salary before and all the management do is to change your reporting line so they will not hear your rants.

Then blame Oliseh.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by dammytosh: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
wayodude:

#falseprophet

He brought 14 matches and lost just 1 match.

It is not a crime to resign after 5 months of "NO PAY"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by maestroferddi: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

When the conceited fellow decided to humiliate Vincent Enyeama, Nigeria's most committed and hardworking player, I knew he was a dead man walking.

Buhari just keeps going after the wrong people.

Someone should tell me the business Amaju Pinnick has with still being the chairman of the NFF.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by DrSuleiman100: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Let him go and lobby for man u job.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by buchilino(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
tayebest:
Arrogant! angryangry

AM MORE THAN SURE IF U HAD FOUND URSELF IN HIS SITUATION, U WOULD HAVE DONE D LIKEWISE
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by buchilino(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
henrico247:
I never liked him, I knew he was not an achiever.

ONLY AN INSANE PERSON WILL C DANGER AHEAD N STILL STICK AROUND HOPING 4 A MIRACLE
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by edi287: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
wayodude:

#falseprophet
Agree he has poor man management skills, but he is tactically astute; superior to keshi in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by demoore1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh. I am not Igbo....Your words are hunting you down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by anytexy: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
kayalcomp:
Place, let call Keshi back. He is our best indigenous coach so far. And let him be corrected at wherever areas he had erred.

Gbam!
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Misterdhee1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pitiful enough, Herve Renard is no longer in the market..Let's hope Chelsea doesn't retain Guus, cos we have had enough of all this Substandard Coaches, if we ever gonna make our mark at the world stage
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by wayodude(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
dammytosh:

He brought 14 matches and lost just 1 match.

It is not a crime to resign after 5 months of "NO PAY"

He lost 1 in 14? Are you sure about this?
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
you guyz are lambasting him, bare in mind that nigeria no easy. the amount of pressure from the NFF. media, nigerians and other sources you can't identify are to much. i don't blame him, he has been criticized from his first game in-charge uptill now and there is no doubt that what awaits him in the future is a sack letter. wish him best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by electrokcoi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
thank God say e happen now, at least morinho still de market oooo...
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
lol

An easy way out of incompetence-
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by dammytosh: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
wayodude:

He lost 1 in 14? Are you sure about this?

Yes 1 match out of the 14 competitive matches he played
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by azzima(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Class act !!!! .this made me love Sunday Oliseh more. Nigerians like holding to positions with all their lives.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by Akalia(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Joeace3000:
Nigerians..Reactors and reactants
[b] meanwhile if you are uncomfortable with your financial situation and need to learn how you can start generating monthly income on the Internet offering simple but technical services ranging from article writing to graphics design to website design to social media management on fiverr.com, then you have no need to worry.

You don't need half baked information from ebook sellers anymore. You need to be groomed and we at Brilliant Lights Media will groom you and set you up for success on fiverr. We will do this in two ways. Either by a face to face training-pay later system(also get the DVD contents for take home reference) avail for Lagos and Abuja residents or by sending our DVD packages to our would-be students and trainees all over Nigeria.

The good thing is you also get a one year free support where we will monitor you on our special whatsapp and Facebook groups as well as ensure you get questions answered, get assistance from me and our other old students. So you are in good hands. Visit our website link on my signature for course content and more info.

Don't let another opportunity slip by. It is your right to be financially free. Let's make our lives great, impart others to make Nigeria great.

Please reach us on our website contact forms or call/whatsapp the number on my signature for more questions or enquiries. I will answer them all. [/b]
with this ur long write up, not even a single like or share.I SMH for u niggur.
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by OYIBN: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
1freshdude:
Stupid Nigerians be making reckless comments instead of focusing on the reason for his resignation. How do you employ a worker without paying him his emonulments and that of his players and you want result, respect and submission from them? Corrupt people everywhere serving a country full of dumb, Stupid and foolish youths!

Shut up! Was Keshi paid on time. Oliseh after matches flies baclk to Belgium while Keshi was not given time to attend to his sick wife dying of cancer. Oliseh never came back to the country with the players after their loss at Nations Cup. He runs camp in Belgium. Was Keshi running camp in US. What experience as a coach did Oliseh have.

Its doesn't matter if an employee is arrogant, humble, tall or short, pay him his dues and fire him if he doesn't get the job done! #foolishyouths!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport / Victor Osimhen Resumes Training With Lille, His New Club / Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.