Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,826 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos (27171 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by excel101(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
wayodude:

He lost 1 in 14? Are you sure about this?
Like he said, "he brought 14 matches and lost 1". What's 9ja's position on the FIFA ranking when he was appointed an when he resigned, then u'll know if the dude is saying the truth
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by excel101(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
1freshdude:

Your parents are very silly and you are glaringly bereft of senses.

So it is okay that Keshi was not paid? Dumb ass, that's an indictment because it explains the reason for the corrupt ways in which he featured players "to raise money"!

Comment was not in comparison of coaches but I was pointing out the salient reason for his resignation.
In your stupidity you could not decipher that, but went on to show how intellectually wretched you are by saying unspeakable things, imagine your comment "was Keshi paid"? Buzz off dimwit!
Keshi featured players to raise money, but he won the world cup and qualified 9ja to FIFA 2014 world cup
Re: Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos by excel101(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
wayodude:

I think these are his results in competitive fixtures

Nigeria 2 Burkina Faso 0 CHAN Qualifier
Burkina Faso 0 Nigeria 0 CHAN Qualifier
Tanzania 0 Nigeria 0 AFCON 2017 Qualifier
Swaziland 0 Nigeria 0 World Cup Qualifier
Nigeria 2 Swaziland 0 World Cup Qualifier
Nigeria 4 Niger 1 CHAN 2016
Tunisia 1 Nigeria 1 CHAN 2016
Guinea 1 Nigeria 0 CHAN 2016

Have I missed something?

If I am right that means he recorded 1 loss in 8 competitive games and also notably 3 wins. Not exactly a glowing report is it, especially considering the opposition?
Take a look @ the quality of opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Ifeanyi Uba sponsors Anambra Contigents To Russia- PICTURES / South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.