Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants (45940 Views)

Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME / JAMB 2018: Top 10 States With Highest Number Of Registered UTME Candidates / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by amtaken(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nah.

Bishops10:

Av bumped into you again....
Are you an Imolite?
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by amtaken(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Which state came tops? Answer.

scholes0:

Do some simple Additional arithmetic , Abeg.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Pecca: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Aha! Yobe have really come a long way. 1500 in 2002.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
repogirl:
Zamfara and Yobe kids have cows to attend to.... If they don't take care of the cows, who will
BUHARI
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by jobgbemi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
evansvenus:
Imo state again..southeast always on point!
Receive Brain in Jesus Name

Ist to comment?? On a jamb thread..lols!! Shoutout to all those jambites out there! This year is gonna be your year...click like if u think this gonna be your last jamb,and still click like if you think imo state is truly the eastern heartland!!

Straight outta imo!!
Straight outta orlu!!
Staright outta south east!!

Haters quoting..imo state is at her climax,when it comes to education,imo state has

Tribalistic biggot

the highest number of proffessors in the country.
the lowest "out of school children"in the country.
highest literacy rate among her youth,pegged at 97%.
highest bidded state university
highest bided university of technology(futo)

imo state rocks!!rochas sucks!!

When they mentioned two south western state, and just a south eastern, and you are here shouting south east. What are you? A fool! I pray God remember you this year during his Brain sharing programme.

evansvenus:

Ist to comment?? On a jamb thread..lols!! Shoutout to all those jambites out there! This year is gonna be your year...click like if u think this gonna be your last jamb,and still click like if you think imo state is truly the eastern heartland!!

Straight outta imo!!
Straight outta orlu!!

Haters quoting..imo state is at her climax,when it comes to education,imo state has

Tribalistic biggot

When they mentioned two south western state, and just a south eastern, and you are here shouting south east. What are you? A fool! I pray God remember you this year during his Brain sharing programme.

evansvenus:

Straight outta imo!!
Straight outta orlu!!

Tribalistic biggot

Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by eboox(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
evansvenus:

Straight outta imo!!
Straight outta orlu!!

you just dey jam nonse,highest 2 enroll 4 jamb is diff frm highest wif d no wey pass jamb,diff frm no wey get admssn,anyway go buy wailers card,#wailersonthewheel#
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by klimson: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
freshvine:
Everything registration and data capture, Eastern Nigeria tops but when it comes to census population, they're awarded the least figures.
Give a dog a bad name in order to conveniently hang it.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Dainikel(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
You see Jamb applicants and secondary school graduants.

I see future unemployed graduants and frustrated youths.

We can't keep going like this.
Its a pity there seem to be no solution to this disaster!
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Reggiz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Imo for Sure the eastern heartland where Education reigns and also free............any way wishing all Jambite Gudluk
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Bishops10(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
amtaken:
Nah.
Ok Ma'am
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Okudiover(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin IMO AS USUAL.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by SirEurope(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
evansvenus:

Straight outta imo!!
Straight outta orlu!!

thank you my brother. Imo rocks but Rochas sucks
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by rhymesnoni(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Janb wats dat Abeg wen re dae strtin Nysc postin, tird of stayin @ home.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by spoman: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
repogirl:
Zamfara and Yobe kids have cows to attend to.... If they don't take care of the cows, who will
What 'bout Abuja ?? e be like say most of them go go Oxford or Cambridge.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by frank043(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
repogirl:
I'm fine. Good to know you're still alive. tongue

I'm dear... Been a while.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by mikolo80: 2:52am On Feb 27, 2016
repogirl:
they're producing yam beans onion, maize and meat.what are the jobless graduates producing .think before you talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by Psalmwhyte(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2016
I rep my state #imo
I rep my hood#isiala-mbano
I rep my native land#umuduru
I rep all #imolites
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by c3nsus: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Are you tired of writing JAMB?
Do you have your O' Level with minimum of 5 credits(English & Maths inclusive) with maximum of two (2) sittings?

Then,

This message is for you.

Bag your first degree within 3yrs in an affordable private institution in Benin Republic.

Listed below are the courses available:

Faculty of Communication Art and Humanity

Political science
International relations
Mass communication

Faculty of management and social science

Accounting
Transport and logistics
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration

Faculty of Science and Technology

Civil engineering(option: structure or highway engineering)

Computer science and engineering

Electrical & Electronics engineering(option: Electrical and Power or Electronics and Telecomms)

Biochemistry

Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by spartacuz: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2016
amtaken:
Am in Uyo.
ur baby is so sweet just like you. Nice skirt.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by amtaken(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2016
The baby resembles DH, thanks.

spartacuz:
ur baby is so sweet just like you. Nice skirt.
Re: JAMB 2016: The States With The Highest And Lowest Applicants by BelovedEaglet(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
repogirl:
Girl U Ma Bad Ooo lwkm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering / Test If You Have H-factor / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.