Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Want A Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want A Baby (758 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / How To Conceive A Baby Boy / I Need A Baby Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want A Baby by deaa: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2009
hi!
i am 29years old and i got married one and half year ago (17 nov 07),
befor my marrige i feel my belly hard and its size was more than normal,
after one month(dec) when my peroid started at regular date but beeling/spotting continued upto seventeen days,
so i decided to go for check up. when my doctor did ultrasound she said, you have cyst, my
after that chech up they did my operation.cyst size was LT Ovarian - 38 * 11mm and RT Ovarian cyst 94 * 120mm.
they did laparotany at 7 jan 08 and advise for conception one year delay.
my doctor gross examination was:
patient contain a large unilocular cyst and separated membranous tissue. Cyst measures 11 * 13cm.Maximum wall
thickness is 0.4cm. on opening cyst contain clear serous straw coloured fluid. some hard areas are present on the
inner wall.separate membranous structures measures 15 * 7 cm.
Microscopic examination:
Section reveals fragment of cyst wall showing benign lesion.Cyst is lined by single low cuboidal serous epithelial
lining.stroma shows dense fibrosis. No evidence of malignancy found.
After lab report everything were clear.

after my operation i visit doctor she again did my ultrasound and she said i am now perfectly fine.
after seven month she said now u can conceive, but we planed just before two months,
we avail my special days, but till no any positive response during that my doctor gave me medicen for early
conception,  it didn't suite me due that my cyst size increased to Rt ov 65 * 58 * 42 mm and Lt ov cyst 69 * 52mm, 
she said after my period it will be normal but in this month my period started at regular date but just for one day.
i again visited doctor she did ultasound then that size was Rt ovary 22 * 15mm and Lt ovary cyst 51 * 51mm,
please please help me out i am to much worried about,
Re: Want A Baby by jody(f): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
could you direct your question to Doc. Katty Thread she can assist you on this. i.e Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology under Health section.
Re: Want A Baby by dominique(f): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
i agree with jody, you should visit this thread for answers.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Save To Work In A Room Where Internet Server Is Instured? / What Is The Cause Of Grey Hair? / What do you know about Cerebral Malaria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.