Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,921 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ (692 Views)

Buhari: N5000 Payment To Unemployed Youth Is Not My Priority / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
While speaking during a meeting in Saudi Arabia, President Buhari said he had a different opinion on the N5000 stipend his party promised to give to unemployed Nigerians when they come into power.

Buhari said he would rather use the N5000 to repair the infrastructures in schools and empower mining and agriculture than to give the money to people who don't work;

“This largesse of N5,000 for the unemployed, I have got a slightly different priority. I would rather do the infrastructure for the school that request them and empower agriculture, mining so that every able bodied person can go and get work instead of giving 5,000, N5,000 to those who don’t work.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/buhari-says-he-would-rather-invest-in.html?m=1

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
These guys are liars and masters of the art of double speaking. Why didn't he make this position known while campaigning? I feel used.
I have discovered that Lie Mohammed is not actually a person per say but it's a spirit of lies that pervades across the entire party. That's why they all sound alike. That means at any given time, more than one person can be Lie Mohammed.‎

Lalasticlala no more 5k for u
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Lytech(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
This man is short of idea... I doubt if anything good will come out of this man... Buhari!!! It shouldn't have been you treating Nigerians like this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by nzeobi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even osibanjo has his opinion about thr 5k and so does minister fot labour Ngige.
Me still thinks the 5k promise is like those promises made to a woman in the heat of the moment in Bed. My fellow youths please forget it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari and his party APC are so daft and so confused and they are the greatest pathological liars devil made.the worst thing to eva happen to this country is voting APC.after winning the election,after promising you would pay unemployed youth,after not paying or fulfilling your promise for 9 month,now u no u want to build mines.now u no they don't work,wen they were fooling there self shouting sia baba and change they were working and the were useful.any man that quotes me and spit rubbish or try to defend this useless dunce of a president the wrath of the devil shall descend on him.I work,I earn good pay for a young man my age so I don't need d 5k, but this men,this useless APC of a party should not take us for a ride.bkus we are not fools like there zombies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ts A nice gesture....But he shouldn't have made the promises...N I blive he knew all along tat Tis is what he wanted....
I feel used sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lytech:
This man is short of idea...
I doubt if anything good will come out of this man...
Buhari!!! It shouldn't have been you treating Nigerians like this

Honestly, to think it's him doing this is surprising
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Rikidony(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mr president pls fulfill your promises stop taking us for grantedg. #VEX

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by yaqq: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
no country in the whole can pay her unemployed youth 5k monthly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Ofodirinwa: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Flexherbal(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
We knew this was not going to be possible. APC made so many promises that they can't fulfil.
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Ofodirinwa: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
yaqq:
no country in the whole can pay her unemployed youth 5k monthly
In the US you get $900+
Here's the site for unemployment benefits in South Africa
http://www.mywage.co.za/main/decent-work/social-security/unemployment-benefits

In Africa, Ghana, Botswana, South Africa, and Madagascar off unemployment insurance
http://www.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/media-centre/press-releases/WCMS_007901/lang--en/index.htm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by finestiyke(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lalasticlala come see how Bubu don dey infected by Lai Mohammed oh
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Vision4God: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Haha....how on earth do u wana pay 5k to every unemployed graduate?

Do u know d numbr of graduate evry year?.
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Those promises were made at $100 dollar oil. Not realistic at $30 dollar oil. Leadership must evaluate its decisions at every moments.
Kudos PMB.

Yes it is a failed promise. But it is better to made d right decision even though it may lead to failed promises.

PMB did not deny the promise was made. He is only saying on his scale of preference, that is not among top priority.

PMB is a firm and sincere leader. He speak his mind straight up.

No president in the world including United State of America, have ever succeeded in fulfilling all campaign promises.

At every point in time, a leader must evaluate what he consider most important to d nation and make a bold decision. Leadership is dynamic

It is better to be criticise for not achieving a campaign promise than implementing a promise that is unrealistic just to save face.

Even if it means losing the next election,or losing popularity, a leader must put the country first.

The funny thing is dat those wailers who never supported the idea, who said it will prokote laziness, will still be the one to condemn and criticise him for not prioritising it instead of commending him for doing d needful
Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by drberry(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Who still believes APC and BUHARI is not a scam? You need to register today at Ben Bruce School of Common Sense just like the man above me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ by Mynd44: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2016

(1)

Police Officer Abayomi Shogunle Cries Out On Twitter After MTN 'defrauded' Him / Life Sentence For Kidnappers In Oyo State / Igbo Group Denounces Governors Over Fulani Mayhem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.