Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2583 Views)

Men Nd Wmen Who Get It Ryt? / 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me / Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by kokoA(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
smooooooth:

but what i will like to ask is, what was she scrubbing for one hour. undecided

Amebo, what is you business?
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2009
kokoA:

love doctor! grin!
Love observer grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
perhaps she didnt really want ice cream . . . perhaps she wanted so quality time with you
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
davidylan:

perhaps she didnt really want ice cream . . . perhaps she wanted so quality time with you
If she wanted a quality time, why is it that he can't even get into her house or at least have a rendezvous?
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

If she wanted a quality time, why is it that he can't even get into her house or at least have a rendezvous?

that depends on him . . . did he make an effort to go in? I dont like hide-and-seek relationships . . . i would have gone in and spent that 1hr getting myself familiar with her family. I'm sure she would have appreciated that.
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
davidylan:

that depends on him . . . did he make an effort to go in? I dont like hide-and-seek relationships . . . i would have gone in and spent that 1hr getting myself familiar with her family. I'm sure she would have appreciated that.
I'm not sure the guy can do that especially when it is most likely that she'd have big brothers, who in Nigerian tradition, will not have her bring her boyfriend to the house
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
as far as i'm concerned though, at 18 both of them shld have something better to do than playing bf-gf.

If they are both serious about their relationship then big brothers would be the last thing on their minds.
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
davidylan:

as far as i'm concerned though, at 18 both of them shld have something better to do than playing bf-gf.

If they are both serious about their relationship then big brothers would be the last thing on their minds.
Agreed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Confused And / Bleeding Heart!! / Message To All Girls Who Find It Hard To Stick To One Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.