Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,288 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (13963 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never You In Your Life Trust Women / Dont Trust Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by GoldenJAT(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op.... I stopped trusting girls.. Since my babe of 5yrs..changed immediately she went 4 her nysc. I still feel d shock... Bt nevertheless sum very few gud ones DE.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by DankemzI(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Interesting I'll also relate mine, finish yours first undecided
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by ipledge10(m): 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Story that touch
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by montezz(f): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
DankemzI:
Interesting I'll also relate mine, finish yours first undecided
*take a seat beside him* oya now....
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Marlvin:

most you insult him , just to make your opinion known?

such crudity.

Respect bro, love your choice of words and show of maturity, a lot of us instinctively insult people immediately we see a different and better opinion to whatever matter is being discussed on social networks..

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 1:25am On Feb 29, 2016
leaving the joint that night, one straight fact came up in my mind, the fact that I was now involved in the whole drama.
dave was a very good friend of mine, should I tell him, should I discuss the issue with dami privately or should I just keep my mouth shut.

telling dave is dangerous cus I know he is very much in love with dami, dami is very beautiful and sexy , chocolate colour with busts that rival that of vyone jegede. she had proved to dave friends over the years that she is as crazy about dave as dave is crazy about her. What if dave thinks it's a ploy to break them up, citing the fact that I, and other guys where ones interested in his babe before she decided it's dave she wanted to be with, and then I'll be seen as a bad jealous friend.
I'm not sure about dami's reaction if I seat her down to tell her to stop the cheating, she is a woman and might cook up something I might not be prepared for. The fear of loosing dave and the fact she had been discovered might make her do dangerous things.

keeping my mouth shut might be safe for now, but what might happen few years later if dave discovers the truth, now knowing that I knew about the situation before he got married to dami.

Was still pondering these for a day or two when one evening, few days after the discovery, jide showed me a picture of dami in bra and pants lying on his bed. he said he secretly took the picture right before they did it three times.!
telling me that half of the time she was on top made me make up my my mind. dave must hear this, he is my friend and I expect him to tell me if our situations where different.

I made up my mind to tell him a few days later at friends birthday party. I could not cus he did not attend the party, as his mum had died the previous day. daves mother really took care of dave, the ride he drove in school, the 3 bedroom flat hostel(payed for it though he shared it with other friends), the funds, all came about cus of daves mother. her death hit him bad , he was constantly being consoled by dami, so I decided to put telling dave about dami on hold for the meantime.

come and see dami's crying at the burial, even dave was calm and composed, it was there and then that I learnt that daves mother had been taking care of dami like a daughter, paying for her hostel accomodation and buying clothes for her, expecially during family parties like weddings.

I would have decided not to tell dave if not that the previous night, jide had shown me a pix of him and dami kissing that afternoon, including a bbm conversation that evening of him and dami discussing on how well they satisfied each other. she slept with jide knowing well she was going to cry at the burial the next day, wow!.
what bugged me was the fact that they even discussed getting serious with each other, jide even asked her if she could leave her bf for him, but she did not reply. I could not ask jide cus there was a girl in the room, in fact jide asked me to stay around for a while cus he wants to recover small from his encounter with dami earlier, and he is not sure the girl will not insist on sleeping with him if I leave the two of them alone.

If others had known this, they would not have been suprised at my anger that day. The yimmu I was doing towards dami was so strong that I'm sure my mouth must have been touching my nose.

anytime I saw dave afterwards, dami was always by his side, constantly jisting and giggling about things no one can decipher. They looked like the perfect couple, dami, tall beautiful sexy, and dave, taller, well built , and handsome.

and sometimes when I saw jide, he was happy to show me their latest excapades, with that goat like smile on his face. Some weeks later, he even told me he wants to start hanging out publicly with dami, but I saw through him and realised he only wanted to use her as trophy girlfriend. though she keeps telling him that their bedroom relationship is the only thing she can offer.

This continued for a while and then the whole scenario changed!

2 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:32am On Feb 29, 2016
The honest truth of the matter is that only young ones who still see love anytime they see a fine girl or novices and sex starved guys won't understand OP's story; to me it's basic.

I have been jide a lot of times, had girls who had steady boyfriends but once they wanted a wild crazy time, they would come to me, the point is, there is more to a relationship than they love themselves, they look happy together, they go everywhere together, it is very possible the bf might not like sexx or romance or just see it as a once in a while thing while the girl might love cuddles, lots of romance n sexx now if she finds a guy far from her bf and her environment, who likes and gives her these things, she would constantly give her all to him anytime she is with him, I know ladies who are now married but weeks to their marriage still come around for some hot rounds of wild fun, some into marriage with a kid but once they are chanced and can get away would go to that guy as long as he is still interested, the problem here is not trust or ladies, it's basic psychology, we aren't very intelligent in Nigeria, we lie and sugarcoat things too much, we see things from the surface too much that's why I keep saying they are lots of sex starved guys who steadily pay for sexx and they are guys who have come to understand that it's all about the mind games and get to fuvck whever they want and whoever, it could be ur most trusted gfriend, it also seems a lot of the regulars here on Nairaland love to deceive themselves by forming the world is all about boyfriend and girlfriend, thinking giving her money and love is enough to satisfy any relationship or marriage, there is a lot more, there are a lot of ladies hurting and unhappy in their relationships and marriage due to, the guy not giving them enough attention, the guy not really into pleasure but just the 'selfish type of sex' and sometimes she finds a guy who understands her better,who LISTENS to her and urges her to pursue her dreams, who motivates her and understands her wild and naughty sides, they are girls who love to get kinky and try crazy things but can't tell their boyfriends or husbands cos of fear of rejection or of being looked down on or seen as dirty or given an 'Olosho' look like most guys call it on nairaland, there is a lot and girls like Dami are plenty and are many among us here on nairaland, they aren't bad per say, just misunderstood, we expect too much from them but never ready to really understand that they have needs or sometimes love a guy that can see the wild slutty side of them, help them bring out by giving them naughty, pleasure filled sexx and not judge them, but this isn't my thread I should drop my cyber pen here...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by skywalker240(m): 3:19am On Feb 29, 2016
i tire for some pipo oo pErson they tok im mind and una just dey insult am.
U must course am?

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Leriebloom(f): 3:25am On Feb 29, 2016
I get pissed when i see guys generalizing all girls as cheqp and oloshos. An experience with a foolish girl or rather some foolish girls doesn't make all girls the same.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by DankemzI(m): 6:35am On Feb 29, 2016
montezz:

*take a seat beside him* oya now....
*adjusts for her* just chill out let him pass the baton wink
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 29, 2016
Do u knw peeps fake perfect relationship in the presence of frnds just for show off .
Do u knw wat dey facing in dir relationship indoors undecided
Do u knw if d 'mr Dami' is not fvcking her well?
Do u knw if he's d lazy type dat comes after 2scds?
Op, stop generalizing and face ur biz.
Ladies don't just cheat, dir will always be an hidden reason for her to do what she did.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by firstking01(m): 7:21am On Feb 29, 2016
beau49:

Please help me ask the OP.

****Dami is bad because she fell for him or cheated. She can't be trusted so also other women/ladies.

****But jide is good regardless of the fact that he slept with a girl whom he might have deceived, and also shared the details with another person. Therefore jide can be trusted.

Clap for yourself Op.
women generally are weaker....all you gotta do is hit them @ their weakpoint, then come back later and give me a handshakeundecided...even that lady above me

2 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by charlesikhalea(m): 8:30am On Feb 29, 2016
As long as the sun shines everyday, women can't be fully trusted by me, don't care what anyone has to say, av not met a girl that haven't cheated before, even the married ones. Av seen this story happening over and over again, u treat her right n do ur best for her, she will still look for a reason to cheat, Imagine Eve in the bible, there were no men to cheat on Adam with n guess what? She did it with a snake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by sats: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Op abeg which film be this? undecided
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by ashewoboy(m): 9:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Ok.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Fkhalifa(m): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
The thing is when a lady has negatively trained herself to be a PhD holder in the sex game, there I'll always be a problem whenever she dates or meets a guy who can't match her desire, irrespective of all the money,attention and goodies he gives her.

I have read,heard about married women who are so damis in their marriages, only God I'll help this end time Unions
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by cr7lomo: 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
I get pissed when i see guys generalizing all girls as cheqp and oloshos. An experience with a foolish girl or rather some foolish girls doesn't make all girls the same.

All of you girls are the Same nationwide... The moment they hv that opportunity, they will 4k ... I hv 4kd a very stunning beautiful virgin that was so much in love with her bf, her bf was her first love ever and the bf loved her for marriage , and this girl is from a very responsible good home and well trained... An introvert that does not go out , always at home or at her bfs place ... She always said he was gonna keep her virginity till she marries her bf... O boy from kissing and smooching, naso I tk 4k am... I just pity im bf , and I still dumped her cos she did to her bf what my ex did to me... Girls are so so 4ked up and just dont respect their body ... Mind u , she dint love me , but I was just that wild naughty niggar , that was all it took

So girl, I guess you hv not met that bad guy, go watch 50 shades of grey or Tyler Perry's temptations, u will understand better... Mk that bad guy just get ur time ,im go 4k u tire , sote u go de beg for more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
I get pissed when i see guys generalizing all girls as cheap and oloshos. An experience with a foolish girl or rather some foolish girls doesn't make all girls the same.

No offence dear but even tho it sounds like it's been generalized, it's not we know they are ladies out there who just live their lives who don't depend on guys and find it uncomfortable asking a guy for cash and all those other things, we know they are ladies who have their own interests, hobbies and dreams, who work and live on their own and who don't mind spending a little on a guy but the topic was geared towards the majority of ladies we have out there, like the one on twitter who said any guy who at 26 is irresponsible, those kind of girls are what are being talked about, they expect so much from guys yet give so little.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
Do u knw peeps fake perfect relationship in the presence of frnds just for show off .
Do u knw wat dey facing in dir relationship indoors undecided
Do u knw if d 'mr Dami' is not fvcking her well?
Do u knw if he's d lazy type dat comes after 2scds?
Op, stop generalizing and face ur biz.
Ladies don't just cheat, dir will always be an hidden reason for her to do what she did.

Dear did you read any of my comments here, i mentioned that it could be she isn't getting the right attention, pleasure and sexx or just not getting satisfied, i mentioned that already so relax with ur vents, i get it, i also mentioned they are lots of damis around, girls who look happy but aren't really either from her fault or his, there is usually more to stories like these but OP is looking at it from only the surface. I believe that; Everything happens for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2016
charlesikhalea:
As long as the sun shines everyday, women can't be fully trusted by me, don't care what anyone has to say, av not met a girl that haven't cheated before, even the married ones. Av seen this story happening over and over again, u treat her right n do ur best for her, she will still look for a reason to cheat, Imagine Eve in the bible, there were no men to cheat on Adam with n guess what? She did it with a snake

Whattt! Eve cheated with a snake shocked shocked i didn't know that. lol grin Dude relax, what you lack is understand what true happiness means, understanding that she is human and has wants, urges, might have a naughty, freaky side but if you are the type that doesn't encourage her to be open, she won't be around you but with another guy who makes her very comfortable and allow her to be open, crazy, naughty and herself without being judgmental. You my friend like lots of other guys need to learn more about females, males, sexx, relationship issues, how the mind works and more.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by supremepapey(m): 11:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Let your happiness in life be in the purpose of your life and not in another human. Because like the wind humans are not reliable.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:16am On Feb 29, 2016
cr7lomo:

All of you girls are the Same nationwide... The moment they hv that opportunity, they will 4k ... I hv 4kd a very stunning beautiful virgin that was so much in love with her bf, her bf was her first love ever and the bf loved her for marriage , and this girl is from a very responsible good home and well trained... An introvert that does not go out , always at home or at her bfs place ... She always said he was gonna keep her virginity till she marries her bf... O boy from kissing and smooching, naso I tk 4k am... I just pity im bf , and I still dumped her cos she did to her bf what my ex did to me... Girls are so so 4ked up and just dont respect their body ... Mind u , she dint love me , but I was just that wild naughty niggar , that was all it took

So girl, I guess you hv not met that bad guy, go watch 50 shades of grey or Tyler Perry's temptations, u will understand better... Mk that bad guy just get ur time ,im go 4k u tire , sote u go de beg for more

In as much as cr7lomo may sound harsh he is saying the honest truth, you ladies love a bad wild guy, one you can get naughty and live out ur fantasies with, u probably won't love this bad guy, but would run to him when u get that crazy urge, i have had a guy come to Lag from Abuja, a very beautiful stunning girl, she was about to get married, crazy about guy, works in a reputable company but we met via a channel and she noticed i was the down 2 earth, raw, free and crazy type and then came all her fantasies, all the things she wants to try out but she can't with her guy, because he won't look down on her and her family might hear so she came to lag for a weekend, tried out 3som, 2 girls, anal, crazy head, need i say more? the point is understanding, i for one don't judge, i am too open minded for that, that's why i like nairaland, a place where a lot of ladies form and act up but meet them outside, take them out and do the needful and you guys get close but here they is loads offronting and all that, now not saying because Dami did that, it makes her a bad girl, noooo, it's just we Nigerians see things in a different way, we judge too easily, the mind is free to have fantasies to want to explore and have fun....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 11:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Let me keep you abreast about the time frame of these events,
dave and dami had been in a relationship for over 4 years, it's was in the 4th year of their relationship that jide came into the picture. jide had also been sleeping with damI for a few months now. I do not know who she slept with most during that period.

The whole scenario changed within a short period of time, let me start of with jide.
first jide changed towards dami, you might think he changed and drove dami away, no, he changed and became emotionaly involved with dami. He told me he liked her, that she a good girl who just wanted to do something crazy from her normal life. He appeared in her life when she was contemplating the crazy act. but now jide wanted to see if they can make the crazy act permanent, why? cus he felt dami was the best of them all.
Do not think that jide has fallen in love, it's impossible for him to do so, even if he tries to. He said its practical and certain that he must be married someday, so why not get married to dami, he does not love her or trust her, but he knows she has the best qualities out of all the girls he knew.

The scenario with dami also changed during these period. dami was preparing for her NYSC, dami and i used to chat a lot , she was also in the same chat group with us(daves friends, the clique). so she was not perturbed when I told her that boys in camp are like wolves. she just typed at several occasions, " you know me now", I'm not like that o", "I'm a one man at a time babe", " I love dave too much for that".
One thing made me and dami to be close, even after school, she wanted me to date her friend bunmi. but I could not, bunmi was sleeping with two of my lecturers. The boys knew this but dami and dave did not(reasons will be giving later). so I just told her," I don graduate, but I never collect my certificate". dami did not understand, but she also did not pursue the issue.

from my discussions with dami, I realised she wanted to marry dave, and also end her excapade with jide.

Now to dave, the clique realised that dave wanted to get engaged to dami before her service, he sees dami as a pillar and wants to make their relationship permanent. But dave changed the date to a date after her orientation but still during her service year, the reasons we later got to know is that dave had issues at work and before dami came back from the camp, dave had lost his job.! This put to a hold, or rather brought to a halt, my plans to tell dave about dami before he gave her the ring.

You will think that this is a normal scenario, that things will play itself out, but bunmi (remember her?)brought herself into the story and bottles went flying, heads got broken!
Stay tuned.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Leriebloom(f): 11:43am On Feb 29, 2016
cr7lomo:

I av watched both movies. The so called girl you slept with was quite stupid (no offense), she was with a guy who even loved her enough to not disflower her and yet she still chose to cheat for reasons best known to her.Btw. God wont let me fall prey to such guys.

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Leriebloom(f): 11:45am On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

No offence dear but even tho it sounds like it's been generalized, it's not we know they are ladies out there who just live their lives who don't depend on guys and find it uncomfortable asking a guy for cash and all those other things, we know they are ladies who have their own interests, hobbies and dreams, who work and live on their own and who don't mind spending a little on a guy but the topic was geared towards the majority of ladies we have out there, like the one on twitter who said any guy who at 26 is irresponsible, those kind of girls are what are being talked about, they expect so much from guys yet give so little.
As painful as it is, what u v said is quite true.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

As painful as it is, what u v said is quite true.
Thanks dear for being the 1st girl to own up, it would be nice if you could speak to your friends and fellow ladies to know what the minds of most guys out there think of them, i know they can't all be on this forum and even if some are, they probably won't see this topic or disagree with the guys on it, it's the painful truth, i meet these kinds of girls everyday, around my work place, my house, the street, the malls, cinemas, the same mindset and worst still some ladies have taken it up as a source of livelihood, i know of girls who were just working for their madams in shops that now live on their own, full time runs girl, all they do is ask for money for t-fair, money for rent, money to buy a new phone, money to eat and because so many guys are sex starved with low confidence level, they wouldn't mind paying up and as long as guys keep paying and giving these girls all these the trend won't stop neither would it change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Leriebloom(f): 12:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Thanks dear for being the 1st girl to own up, it would be nice if you could speak to your friends and fellow ladies to know what the minds of most guys out there think of them, i know they can't all be on this forum and even if some are, they probably won't see this topic or disagree with the guys on it, it's the painful truth, i meet these kinds of girls everyday, around my work place, my house, the street, the malls, cinemas, the same mindset and worst still some ladies have taken it up as a source of livelihood, i know of girls who were just working for their madams in shops that now live on their own, full time runs girl, all they do is ask for money for t-fair, money for rent, money to buy a new phone, money to eat and because so many guys are sex starved with low confidence level, they wouldn't mind paying up and as long as guys keep paying and giving these girls all these the trend won't stop neither would it change.
I am sure they know what guys thinks of them, but they are not making any of that their bussiness.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by charlesikhalea(m): 12:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Whattt! Eve cheated with a snake shocked shocked i didn't know that. lol grin Dude relax, what you lack is understand what true happiness means, understanding that she is human and has wants, urges, might have a naughty, freaky side but if you are the type that doesn't encourage her to be open, she won't be around you but with another guy who makes her very comfortable and allow her to be open, crazy, naughty and herself without being judgmental. You my friend like lots of other guys need to learn more about females, males, sexx, relationship issues, how the mind works and more.

Ogbeni, lock up, u no get wetin u wan tell me about woman..... Av worked as a stylist, I gave girls to guys, av dated.... I meet girls everyday of my life...... A woman will cheat, if u like be crazy n open...... They will leave u if they want to, the only way a woman will be comfortable with u is if u let her do what she wants, n eventually she will still leave ur ass cos u will be boring. Love fades. Everything does, in an imperfect world don't expect perfection

4 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by torqque7(m): 12:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
charlesikhalea:

grin grin grin ROTFL..eve cheated with the snake.. Cheating is in their DNA..

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
charlesikhalea:

Ogbeni, lock up, u no get wetin u wan tell me about woman..... Av worked as a stylist, I gave girls to guys, av dated.... I meet girls everyday of my life...... A woman will cheat, if u like be crazy n open...... They will leave u if they want to, the only way a woman will be comfortable with u is if u let her do what she wants, n eventually she will still leave ur ass cos u will be boring. Love fades. Everything does, in an imperfect world don't expect perfection

Dude i understand you perfectly, i happen to meet them everyday too, dated, given to friends, had wild crazy fantasies fulfilled, played mind games and observed them, i can tell you psychologically understanding them leaves you at an advantage. Remember some few points. Every girl just wants to have fun at some point, some people need to be left alone to explore and live out their fantasies, i for one understand how the mind works, i know the difference from a way a black girl in east london will act while she is 16-25 and a way a white, mixed race girl would act living in south london between the same age range, the more local and free she is, the more she does what all her peers do, the more exposed she is, depending on area she lives in and grew up the more wild and adventurous she will be but she will do it in a low key way, now notice a girl from a more local town like birmingham, cardiff all in the uk will act very differently, she would be like girls in osun, illorin while the london girls are like girls from lagos, abuja a bit more exposed to their sexual side, same way the difference between a good girl naija girl, always at home, has a boyfriend but has interests, fantasies, could like to be very naughty and want to try out more things but in a low key way, she comes online and forms like everybody else, same girl gets to 25,27 she gets more religions, cuts down on the fun, starts to cut guys off, wants to settle down and get married; she starts with the all guys are bad slogan, goes on about guys are cheats, guys are these and that while the guys too after having loads of fun straffing, wishes to settle down, some are now seeking virgins, good girls grin but they also come with all girls can't be trusted slogan, all girls cheat, bla, bla, bla and all that, relax guys and babes, understand yourself, let's all be open minded for a week and speak of everything we really want to do, try out without anyone being judgmental, you would learn a lot about how best to handle these situations.

Read a Lil about this... Royablack007, rosieluv, Fynestboi, vizkiz, optional1, hateu2, estharfabian, loveu2, enoquin, julietcutie, troubleman007, mixty, misspicy, 2dugged, Lleigh, talk2bella, lordadam, adonis3, twaci, refiner, ireneony, aminat508, adewunmiopeyemi, annnikky, naturalwaves, charijee, hergorgeous, pweetyphola and happy new year guys once again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

I am sure they know what guys thinks of them, but they are not making any of that their bussiness.

it is quite rather simple, all they have to do, is switch off the care button, ignore them, call them broke guys and all that names you girls usually use on us and as long as the money is coming, they have money to buy new phones, look fresh, they only have to have sexx once in a while, which means they get to have fun, enjoy the sex and still get paid, some gets would say na her puxxy go suffer, that's just boring chidish thinking, my piece is. stop over relying on us, if you ladies forever have problems with giving, no problem, stop calling guys that refuse to give u broke or whatever name most ladies use on guys that are getting smarter these days.

2 Likes

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by misspicy(f): 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
The honest truth of the matter is that only young ones who still see love anytime they see a fine girl or novices and sex starved guys won't understand OP's story; to me it's basic.

I have been jide a lot of times, had girls who had steady boyfriends but once they wanted a wild crazy time, they would come to me, the point is, there is more to a relationship than they love themselves, they look happy together, they go everywhere together, it is very possible the bf might not like sexx or romance or just see it as a once in a while thing while the girl might love cuddles, lots of romance n sexx now if she finds a guy far from her bf and her environment, who likes and gives her these things, she would constantly give her all to him anytime she is with him, I know ladies who are now married but weeks to their marriage still come around for some hot rounds of wild fun, some into marriage with a kid but once they are chanced and can get away would go to that guy as long as he is still interested, the problem here is not trust or ladies, it's basic psychology, we aren't very intelligent in Nigeria, we lie and sugarcoat things too much, we see things from the surface too much that's why I keep saying they are lots of sex starved guys who steadily pay for sexx and they are guys who have come to understand that it's all about the mind games and get to fuvck whever they want and whoever, it could be ur most trusted gfriend, it also seems a lot of the regulars here on Nairaland love to deceive themselves by forming the world is all about boyfriend and girlfriend, thinking giving her money and love is enough to satisfy any relationship or marriage, there is a lot more, there are a lot of ladies hurting and unhappy in their relationships and marriage due to, the guy not giving them enough attention, the guy not really into pleasure but just the 'selfish type of sex' and sometimes she finds a guy who understands her better,who LISTENS to her and urges her to pursue her dreams, who motivates her and understands her wild and naughty sides, they are girls who love to get kinky and try crazy things but can't tell their boyfriends or husbands cos of fear of rejection or of being looked down on or seen as dirty or given an 'Olosho' look like most guys call it on nairaland, there is a lot and girls like Dami are plenty and are many among us here on nairaland, they aren't bad per say, just misunderstood, we expect too much from them but never ready to really understand that they have needs or sometimes love a guy that can see the wild slutty side of them, help them bring out by giving them naughty, pleasure filled sexx and not judge them, but this isn't my thread I should drop my cyber pen here...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? / I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.