Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,423 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (13967 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never You In Your Life Trust Women / Dont Trust Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by antispexish(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
It did not take long to get the truth from jides mouth, he confessed when he got back home the third day. He gave an account of how the girl almost killed him. The first few days where glorious, he had always wanted a girl who could go many rounds without complaining, he said, but things started turning when he noticed that he was always getting tired before her, it was at that point he decided to start drinking the concortions to start giving himself extra sexual strength. This helped for a while, but he noticed that she was so excited and happy that he could last longer that she now encouraged more s*x, it was now all night and at least twice during the day, one quick one early in the morning and one quick one when he comes back from work. He leaves home again to go and drink the concortions then hang out with boys. At night, he goes back home to go and do the all night part. He noticed he was loosing control of himself as sometimes he will feel dizzy after standing up from a round of sex. He wanted to stop but ego will not allow him to.

During his confession, I jumped in," na you do yourself, the girl no say make una do competition, as you say, if you relax the girl go relax, if you start ,she sef go start, why you no just stop". Jide just laughed and said I know nothing about s*x(at this point the other guys where laughing at me too). He now said it's not advisable to be the first to stop jacking, that if you are on top and you are jacking down, and she is matching your tempo steadily by jacking up, dnt be the first to stop the jacking, if you stop, she had just proving to you she is the man and you are the woman, she is the one f**k**g you and not you f**kin her, you can stop when she is not jacking back. He said its even more stupid to stop her if she is on top, that's is a shame to say you are tired when she is the one vibrating on top of you. In my mind, I just said ," one of you guys will die on top woman one day cus of ego, I'll rather be a woman than to die cus of sexual prowess."
jide went on to state that he increased his concortion drinking, even drank red bull once when he could afford it and started doing press up everyday only to realise on Wednesday night that he was living with a nympho. He told her he was travelling on Friday so she left Friday morning. Jide said they had so much s*X between Wednesday and Friday morning that he could not count again, and sperm or any fliud was not even coming out of his thing again anytime he ejaculates. but his thing remaind ever strong due to the drugs one hausa man living in the area gave him in the second week of the girls stay.
The drugs, the over banging, the concortions and the forced press up was what landed jide in the hospital. and from that day on, he too started making a face anytime boys talk about s*X.
In fact, I saw no girl with him for like 6 months!
since that incident till now, jide dated and is still dating just one delta babe.

DAMI
dami left lagos after the fight and only came back twice during the whole service year. she broke up with dave soon after and did not give reasons to dave. she moved to her sisters place in lekki who wanted to help her expand her clothes, shoes and bags business. During those years , expecially during daves begging period, cus I also begged for dave, I was able to understand why she left dave, why she cheated on him , and why women can't be trusted.
stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marlvin:

most you insult him , just to make your opinion known?

such crudity.
Like he wasn't insulting the female folks reputation cos of an experience he had with just one of us
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
antispexish:
It did not take long to get the truth from jides mouth, he confessed when he got back home the third day. He gave an account of how the girl almost killed him. The first few days where glorious, he had always wanted a girl who could go many rounds without complaining, he said, but things started turning when he noticed that he was always getting tired before her, it was at that point he decided to start drinking the concortions to start giving himself extra sexual strength. This helped for a while, but he noticed that she was so excited and happy that he could last longer that she now encouraged more s*x, it was now all night and at least twice during the day, one quick one early in the morning and one quick one when he comes back from work. He leaves home again to go and drink the concortions then hang out with boys. At night, he goes back home to go and do the all night part. He noticed he was loosing control of himself as sometimes he will feel dizzy after standing up from a round of sex. He wanted to stop but ego will not allow him to.

During his confession, I jumped in," na you do yourself, the girl no say make una do competition, as you say, if you relax the girl go relax, if you start ,she sef go start, why you no just stop". Jide just laughed and said I know nothing about s*x(at this point the other guys where laughing at me too). He now said it's not advisable to be the first to stop jacking, that if you are on top and you are jacking down, and she is matching your tempo steadily by jacking up, dnt be the first to stop the jacking, if you stop, she had just proving to you she is the man and you are the woman, she is the one f**k**g you and not you f**kin her, you can stop when she is not jacking back. He said its even more stupid to stop her if she is on top, that's is a shame to say you are tired when she is the one vibrating on top of you. In my mind, I just said ," one of you guys will die on top woman one day cus of ego, I'll rather be a woman than to die cus of sexual prowess."
jide went on to state that he increased his concortion drinking, even drank red bull once when he could afford it and started doing press up everyday only to realise on Wednesday night that he was living with a nympho. He told her he was travelling on Friday so she left Friday morning. Jide said they had so much s*X between Wednesday and Friday morning that he could not count again, and sperm or any fliud was not even coming out of his thing again anytime he ejaculates. but his thing remaind ever strong due to the drugs one hausa man living in the area gave him in the second week of the girls stay.
The drugs, the over banging, the concortions and the forced press up was what landed jide in the hospital. and from that day on, he too started making a face anytime boys talk about s*X.
In fact, I saw no girl with him for like 6 months!
since that incident till now, jide dated and is still dating just one delta babe.

DAMI
dami left lagos after the fight and only came back twice during the whole service year. she broke up with dave soon after and did not give reasons to dave. she moved to her sisters place in lekki who wanted to help her expand her clothes, shoes and bags business. During those years , expecially during daves begging period, cus I also begged for dave, I was able to understand why she left dave, why she cheated on him , and why women can't be trusted.
stay tuned.
now u got me glued...'un-glue' me grin thats if there is any word like that..lol
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by chulo132(m): 1:49am On Mar 02, 2016
This is Dave.
Dave slept with his best friend's wife Dami
Dave is a notorious lover
Don't be like Dave!
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Fkhalifa(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2016
I hope you guys always boasting of lasting hours to prove prowess on a lady can learn one of two things?
That's why I like that tosyn2much guy, he is never proud or shy to admit he's so 2mint lipsrsealed
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Biafrarep(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
chidekings:
the last minute ur complaining about,now ur blaming ur self...be vigilant
No wahala bros, I understand your concern but she was remorseful & has really turned a new leaf.
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
3rdlegxxx:
The honest truth of the matter is that only young ones who still see love anytime they see a fine girl or novices and sex starved guys won't understand OP's story; to me it's basic.

I have been jide a lot of times, had girls who had steady boyfriends but once they wanted a wild crazy time, they would come to me, the point is, there is more to a relationship than they love themselves, they look happy together, they go everywhere together, it is very possible the bf might not like sexx or romance or just see it as a once in a while thing while the girl might love cuddles, lots of romance n sexx now if she finds a guy far from her bf and her environment, who likes and gives her these things, she would constantly give her all to him anytime she is with him, I know ladies who are now married but weeks to their marriage still come around for some hot rounds of wild fun, some into marriage with a kid but once they are chanced and can get away would go to that guy as long as he is still interested, the problem here is not trust or ladies, it's basic psychology, we aren't very intelligent in Nigeria, we lie and sugarcoat things too much, we see things from the surface too much that's why I keep saying they are lots of sex starved guys who steadily pay for sexx and they are guys who have come to understand that it's all about the mind games and get to fuvck whever they want and whoever, it could be ur most trusted gfriend, it also seems a lot of the regulars here on Nairaland love to deceive themselves by forming the world is all about boyfriend and girlfriend, thinking giving her money and love is enough to satisfy any relationship or marriage, there is a lot more, there are a lot of ladies hurting and unhappy in their relationships and marriage due to, the guy not giving them enough attention, the guy not really into pleasure but just the 'selfish type of sex' and sometimes she finds a guy who understands her better,who LISTENS to her and urges her to pursue her dreams, who motivates her and understands her wild and naughty sides, they are girls who love to get kinky and try crazy things but can't tell their boyfriends or husbands cos of fear of rejection or of being looked down on or seen as dirty or given an 'Olosho' look like most guys call it on nairaland, there is a lot and girls like Dami are plenty and are many among us here on nairaland, they aren't bad per say, just misunderstood, we expect too much from them but never ready to really understand that they have needs or sometimes love a guy that can see the wild slutty side of them, help them bring out by giving them naughty, pleasure filled sexx and not judge them, but this isn't my thread I should drop my cyber pen here...
hmmmm nitefury, bb4u, badaoyeyemi, berylynn, royalblack007, wristbangle, Estharfabian, Ritababe, Twaci, purityval, rb007, realestguy, princeakins, rosieluv, evathyst,

1 Like

Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Leriebloom:

As painful as it is, what u v said is quite true.
where they heck have u been, lost my BlackBerry a while back n off with that bbm, pm me, even tho I dislike this whole nairaland chats n all as cool down 2 earth girls get ego centric and proud once it's an online convo.... trust u've been good tho.. cool
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
montezz:

I wish i could give you a hot kiss for this. So damn right! M sure some hypocrites will deny this,bt unfortunately it is very true.
Montezz dear Happy new year, been away from bbm NL and all for a while just wanted to feel what the world again the old ways without going all techy, hope you have been good tho.... Send a PM dear..
Re: Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer by Jodha(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmm on your next thread try not to generalize cases like this for instance "a girl that cheated on her fiance" or something like that will be preferable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / Mr Nairaland 2016 Interview Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.