Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. (623 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Pastors Use Malachi 3:8-10 To Rob God! / A Call To The Christian Faithful And A Warning To The Bigots By Femi Fani-Koyode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. by Halleluyah54(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
With the current INCREASE IN PRICE of everything we should be grateful to GOD that he has not increased the TITHE to 15_ _ _ It's still 10%.Be faithful and don't rob GOD.
Even with the economic situation (Inflation), the wages of sin has not change!
The price remains DEATH! Accept JESUS today!
Re: The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. by Annunaki(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Halleluyah54:
With the current INCREASE IN PRICE of everything we should be grateful to GOD that he has not increased the TITHE to 15_ _ _ It's still 10%.Be faithful and don't rob GOD.

The only people that rob God are the tithe collectors who manipulate and rob God's children through the fraudulent tithe doctrine.
Re: The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. by Amberon: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have never disputed any contribution of yours here, but I'm afraid you're wrong on this one. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the tithe doctrine.

Malachi 3: Do Not Rob God 8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say , 'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.
Annunaki:

The only people that rob God are the tithe collectors who manipulate and rob God's children through the fraudulent tithe doctrine.
Re: The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. by Annunaki(m): 7:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Amberon:
I have never disputed any contribution of yours here, but I'm afraid you're wrong on this one. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the tithe doctrine.

Malachi 3: Do Not Rob God 8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say , 'In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.

I am tired of tithes arguments but I can tell you for free that the mordern tithes doctrine is a fraudulent manipulation of scripture and it bears very little semblance to the biblical tithes that was instructed to the jews(not christians) you may wish to read deut 14:22-29 for the proper biblical definition of tithes as opposed to the church invented version preached today.
Re: The Price Remains Death.be Faithful And Don't Rob GOD. by plaetton: 7:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Halleluyah54:

Let god get a job like everyone else.

(1) (Reply)

How Does God Speak To You? / Bible Proof That "Jesus Is God" / Some Famous Christians Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.