Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) (40642 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Bishop Umoh Mobbed At An Event In Akwa Ibom Today (Pics) / Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by joliyp(f): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
bruchaga6:
nice one koredo

but wait ooo

why do they always resemble?
lol deh look like chinko
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by assana: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Common sense not common"bravo koreday smiley
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:
If I were to judge Nigerians based on the shiit that makes FP then y'all would be bland boring People enamoured with Every little thing celebs do...but I won't judge y'all base on that.

As A Christian, isn't he supposed to just help them and not publicize it?...Who the FVCK is he deceiving?...Mankind or his God? undecided
A lot of the time you do not make sense at all..

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 10:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:
If I were to judge Nigerians based on the shiit that makes FP then y'all would be bland boring People enamoured with Every little thing celebs do...but I won't judge y'all base on that.

As A Christian, isn't he supposed to just help them and not publicize it?...Who the FVCK is he deceiving?...Mankind or his God? undecided
bro I am loving you more every day....no homo...I know you are a very intelligent guy....please ask him the question again grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by klassykute(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
creamylicious:
Korede bleep me please
chiaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wise chilling with special and wonderfully made pple, be a good boy @Korede Bello.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Korede is 24 years old. Take it or leave it
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
He's still a boy.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Realhommie:
A lot of the time you do not make sense at all..

Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
ipledge10:
bro I am loving you more every day....no homo...I know you are a very intelligent guy....please ask him the question again grin

Bruh, Its just annoying, I hardly go to church but I am aware that you don't publicize your "*charity*"...And all these Lazy Peeps will be hailing them...I just tire menh
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:

that's why he's a celebrity cool its all about the public awareness, deal with it undecided
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:

Bruh, Its just annoying, I hardly go to church but I am aware that you don't publicize your "*charity*"...And all these Lazy Peeps will be hailing them...I just tire menh
I know publicity stunt when I see 1...he is probably not going to spend up to $250
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by kamantan(m): 10:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice one Godwin coroner atleast u try pass mr common sense... Wey waste money for birthday celebration on celebs
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Bishops10(m): 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Anybody looking for Runz can call or whatsapp me via 08176255344,I will link you up wf my Boss at a cheaper rate...Tested and Trusted

Am a jamb candidate and I believe in the Golden rule *That's if you understand what am saying*
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Funshorrh:
Dis tin seriously is now becoming a trend among dos celeb.....its only on dia birthdays dey remember d less privilege

Nt hating though
Hbd bro
You are not a celebrity, which one have you ever remembered at any moment of ur life!?
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by fatheritunu: 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
creamylicious:
Korede bleep me please, as Hot as van gaal red army
pls dear, I can do that for you even with pay but korede won't give u anytin.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by creamylicious(f): 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
fatheritunu:
pls dear, I can do that for you even with pay but korede won't give u anytin.
can we dm?
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by frankblinkz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=creamylicious post=43369936]Korede bleep me please [/quote as in mr seun an lalastica allow u dey dix thread...smh,ur ppix don mk me wet
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by creamylicious(f): 11:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=frankblinkz post=43371806][/quote] how wet are you?
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by tobiolus01: 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
bruchaga6:

why do they always resemble?
they are from the same planet
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by fatheritunu: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2016
creamylicious:
can we dm?
sure dear. Where are you at?
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by sandrajohny: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2016
nice of him
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by aperture11: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2016
I don't get why peeps doubt his age. He has an elder brother who is in his mid-twenties. This supposition is based on the fact that he found "his calling" early and most Nigerians don't experience that. Chris Brown is 26 and he has been around for 11years shocked
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by danidee10(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2016
So korede Bello old pass me.....
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Hbd bro,wishing u more successful leap year
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by braxjay(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2016
nice! but this is the day time report. what about the night time bday for the adults ? the one where the mavin crew and other artists were present ?
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2016
nikkyshyne:
You are not a celebrity, which one have you ever remembered at any moment of ur life!?

Question for d Gods...its d likes of u dat wil want d world to knw bou ur flimsy charity towards d less privileged. Once in a year charity
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by sonssyo(f): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2016
home boy,thumb up
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Flawlessangel(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016
creamylicious:
Korede bleep me please
lol are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft" / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.