Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) (40641 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Bishop Umoh Mobbed At An Event In Akwa Ibom Today (Pics) / Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Naomite(f): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Korede my end time crush kiss

But since am older than u re, guess I should start crushing on some1 else undecided

Korede is 20? Iffa hear
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
What an amazing way to celebrate your day ... hats off to Mr Korede Bello ... my guy for the day!
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by megafone: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Do you notice the children look alike? A spirit community supply down syndrome children ;my guess!
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by sandman007: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
CC Ben Murray Bruce
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2016
why these people always looks alike ... anyone with good answer

bello u never tell us the tin u have in common with them ..... grin are u once Imbe....... , I no say anything ooooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Liljeez(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2016
creamylicious:
Korede bleep me please, as Hot as van gaal red army
Haaaa...but im available na
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
May God bless his dear heart.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by frankblinkz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
creamylicious:
how wet are you?
fuckingly wet
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by zeb04(f): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
If I were to judge Nigerians based on the shiit that makes FP then y'all would be bland boring People enamoured with Every little thing celebs do...but I won't judge y'all base on that.

As A Christian, isn't he supposed to just help them and not publicize it?...Who the FVCK is he deceiving?...Mankind or his God? undecided
you are very hypocritical and you call yourself a Christian. he is having fun, celebrating his day with this children. did he mention the amount of money he gave to them or how helpful he has been to this group of people? just stop being hypocritical if you are going to call yourself Christian.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
If I were to judge Nigerians based on the shiit that makes FP then y'all would be bland boring People enamoured with Every little thing celebs do...but I won't judge y'all base on that.

As A Christian, isn't he supposed to just help them and not publicize it?...Who the FVCK is he deceiving?...Mankind or his God? undecided
seconded.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) by fatheritunu: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2016
creamylicious:
can we dm?
pm me your pin or no dear !!! So that we can talk!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft" / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.