Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,270 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) (2847 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by midexz(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well, I actually believed her story cuz;

1. She's neva given me any reason to doubt her before
2. She told me herself without asking her
3. She swore on everything Quran, Bible, her life nd all
4. I later saw her chat with d guy blaming him of all dat happened and how he would have slept with her and ruin her relationship.
5. She appear very remorseful...
6. Am a chronic cheater myself and she's caught me before and forgave me

So, I believe her story but its just that its hard to forget even after I forgive so am thinking of just letting her go but I just want to be sure am not making a mistake... And please enough of all the insults...
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by bolagabriella: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
I guess during the period of the guy kissing and smooching her,a lot of thoughts was going through her head. Talking from experience (though mine never went that far), i can relate with her story. All i will advice you do is give her the benefit of doubt like others have adviced,3yrs isn't something you can just throw away. She has never given you reasons to think her promiscuous,so please let this one slide.
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by midexz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
bolagabriella:
I guess during the period of the guy kissing and smooching her,a lot of thoughts was going through her head. Talking from experience (though mine never went that far), i can relate with her story. All i will advice you do is give her the benefit of doubt like others have adviced,3yrs isn't something you can just throw away. She has never given you reasons to think her promiscuous,so please let this one slide.

Thanks
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by bolagabriella: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
midexz:

Thanks
U wlc
Re: What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) by Ifakiland(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
midexz:
If your girlfriend of 3yrs travel home for a 3wks break then come back to confess to you herself that she cheated on you with her friends brother. In her words: "the guy has been asking her out for sometime but she's been refusing him cuz she has a boyfriend but on that day she went to check her friend at home and couldn't reach her before going cuz her friends phone was off but on getting to their house her friend was not around but the brother told her that she would be back soon so she decided to wait and the friends brother continued his abandoned project by asking her how far about his proposal and relating to her with eyes filled with tears how much he love her and will do anything to be with her but she stood her ground but didn't later know what happened as the guy started kissing her and even though she didn't returned d kissing d next thing, the guy was removing her underwear without wasting time but she got her self back as the guy was about to penetrate her and stopped the guy forcefully and stormed out" that's her side of the story and she swore to everything she said... The question here is what would you do if your girlfriend confessed something like this to you

the guy actually got her naked bro, am sure dey had sex...unless ofcourse she went dere in her undies only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Why Are You Like This? / Chai But Why Is This Girl In My Area Tempting Me / How To Make Guys Spend On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.