Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) (20511 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:
Why am I even surprised?.. Techno na shitty phone na.. See the nuisance wey dem carry do ambassador for their products..

It has only confirmed that techno is not a classy phone!

Malaika an agbero singer/thug? Oghene!

Spits on techno and it's wretched users.
this one na pure jealousy..... anyaufu
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
vipez:

yea, it was actually stolen.
sorry are you a boy or a girl?
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by mrsage(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
timilehin007:
Buh bro the guy is learned o...he's educated unlike pasuma and the rest

Really?
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by tayooluwole: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:
Why am I even surprised?.. Techno na shitty phone na.. See the nuisance wey dem carry do ambassador for their products..

You are d biggest neussance, somebody is progressing and yet you still call him neusance ? And by d way, are agberos not human being ?

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by EEZe(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2016
hrworld:
These days is like every post enters front page shocked
i wonder oo
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by ifyeez: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2016
vipez:

is that all? oya swerve comot!
lies you done get white hand ni.

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by holluwai(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ehen..,.they know their levels Na.

Infinix should find ata wewe grin grin

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by DarryOsh(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
timilehin007:

Learned or not, what matters is the image. I wouldn't sign Pasuma as a brand ambassador, but if I had to choose between both of them, It will to be Pasuma.

My opinion though. I want to believe Tecno thought about it very well before arriving at this decision. They must have their reason.
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
tayooluwole:

You are d biggest neussance, somebody is progressing and yet you still call him neusance ? And by d way, are agberos not human being ?

This one na ogbonge mushin olosha thug cheesy see him spellings?
Oniranu oshi*

Afi neusance na grin

19 Likes

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Kog45(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
timilehin007:
well it's a plus for d guy but u must be his fan for knowing he is educated.But what has education got to do with endorsement.
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:

Bad belle is allowed.
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
ifyeez:

Oh.. Na Google image she go download? cheesy cheesy

Otu-ocha!

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Smellymouth: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
LasgidiOnline:
smiley smiley smiley

Who u dey smile with? undecided how can u be this greedy? U get thread, u rush collect FTC..
After una go dey complain of Buhari grin grin
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
vipez:

Oga, if you want the deal, come and collect it ooo..
awon haters oshi!
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
ibiyemi93:

Thanks dear...a good reply

Yinmu cheesy

See them, pathetic techno users consoling themselves, how cute! cheesy

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by tayooluwole: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:

This one na ogbonge mushin olosha thug cheesy see him spellings?
Oniranu oshi*

Afi neusance na grin

Omo you are not making sense, go for the message instead of the spellings. Pele ooo, you way no be agbero, go use am withdraw money from bank. Let's see how far your calmness can take you in life.... Leave agberos, they are human being as well, it is d nature of their job that make them look like thug....

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
tayooluwole:

Omo you are not making sense, go for the message instead of the spellings. Pele ooo, you way no be agbero, go use am withdraw money from bank. Let's see how far your calmness can take you in life.... Leave agberos, they are human being as well, it is d nature of their job that make them look like thug....

Stories that touch cheesy
Pele tie

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
EastGold:

Bad belle is allowed.

Bad belle over cheap plastic techno phone?.. Se e wa alright sha?

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by tayooluwole: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:

Stories that touch cheesy Pele tie
Your apology is warmly accepted... Pele
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by timilehin007(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
I am not a fan of his but I am a Yoruba dude and for the fact that he sings in Yoruba makes me feel for him somehow..to your question. Someone called him nuisances nd radcal.people like that believes Fuji musicians are all illiterate and thugs
Kog45:
well it's a plus for d guy but u must be his fan for knowing he is educated.But what has education got to do with endorsement.
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by timilehin007(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Yes
mrsage:

Really?
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:

Ẹ bá olóore yọ̀ kí ti yín lè dé.

I have never listened to his songs, I am not a fan of fuji, I am happy a hustler is making it in his little way.
kilode100:

I have never listened to his songs, I am not a fan of fuji, I am happy a hustler is making it in his little way.
kilode100:

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by jmichlins(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
kilode100:

My S6 Edge 128 gig keeps changing tecno to techno... The nonsense cheap device is not even recognisable sef cheesy cheesy

Go and find better boyfriend way go upgrade your status biko... Shame no dey catch you sef..

please you can gift me a phone like gionee since you hate tecno that much. all fingers are not equal so i plead with you. Not testing your financial capacity but asking a favor which you can ignore or help me with
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by vipez(f): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
DaBullIT:

If you lie

are you that dumb? I said it was actually stolen, that is the picture was stolen

you no do GNS??
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by vipez(f): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
ifyeez:

you blind when I posted that the pic was stolen?

OLODO BURUKU!!
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by goodgate: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
bdemix:
Who b Malaika ?? because I skul in France
Seriki Alayeluwa Apase Fuji.

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Sayelabola(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
bdemix:
Who b Malaika ?? because I skul in France

The man above is a fuji musician based here in Lagos.

You may Google more about him.

And also, there is another Malaika here in Lagos too. She is a notorious prophetess located around Alafia street in Mushin.

Unfortunately, you may not see any info about her on the net.

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
DarryOsh:

Learned or not, what matters is the image. I wouldn't sign Pasuma as a brand ambassador, but if I had to choose between both of them, It will to be Pasuma.

My opinion though. I want to believe Tecno thought about it very well before arriving at this decision. They must have their reason.

Can you see your life? You prefer pasuma because he is more popular abi? Pasuma is a glorified tout, handsome but uneducated. Malaika is highly educated. He has an American passport smiley smiley smiley
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by DarryOsh(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
shadrach77:

Can you see your life? You prefer pasuma because he is more popular abi? Pasuma is a glorified tout, handsome but uneducated. Malaika is highly educated. He has an American passport smiley smiley smiley

So what if he has a passport from the moon or Jupiter? Personally, I could care less about Pasuma or Malaika (and most Nigerian artistes)

Why did payporte sign Olajumoke as an ambassador instead of me or you who are well educated (you are well educated, right? smiley ) ? Nobody knows us. By virtue of providence (or maybe calculated publicity stunt as some people allege) Olajumoke is in a better position to promote their brand. Full stop!

So, don't make it sound like I am trivializing the importance of education. When the chips are down, at the end of the day, its all about promoting the brand.

Ps: I'm assuming that that part of 'American Passport' is some sort of sarcasm. What's the big deal about the american passport?

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
SAMSUNG Mobile, is that you??

I laugh, What of innojoo, hauwei, infinix, dont you know they are produced by the same person that makes tecno .

Dont kid yourself, Injoo, infinix, tecno, and the likes are all chinko products.

Megan Fox & Meagan Good Black & White Twins / Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) / Photos Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Nigeria's Tallest Model In Lagos (photos)