Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) (20517 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by vipez(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

Latest Toyota Land cruiser amongst so many others.. Which does your Fada drive?

Don't go stealing pix off the net o cheesy cheesy

ooh, he drives that, he's the driver to the vehicle? I get!

so who be the oga e dey drive up and down?
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kilode100(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2016
vipez:

ooh, he drives that, he's the driver to the vehicle? I get!

so who be the oga e dey drive up and down?

Why do you think he's a driver?... Is it that there are no car owners in your family?.. cheesy cheesy

Awww... Poor girl, no wonder you lifted the pix of S6 on the net yesterday. tongue

Like I said earlier, find correct sugar daddy way go uplift your status.. All these things are just basic things of life..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by vipez(f): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

Why do you think he's a driver?... Is it that there are no car owners in your family?.. cheesy cheesy

Awww... Poor girl, no wonder you lifted the pix of S6 on the net yesterday. tongue

Like I said earlier, find correct sugar daddy way go uplift your status.. All these things are just basic things of life..

poor you, thought i asked you to Google search?

plat vipez is the name, don't dull grin grin grin
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by jmichlins(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2016
Please all of you condemning tecno calling it cheap plastic and the rest if you should help God answer my call give me any of those you call reject
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by kolexepana: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

I will feel insulted should anyone offer that cheap plastic to me.
I am a classy Lady!
Hmm really?
You must be using S7 then undecided
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Amastermovic(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2016
vipez:

was a mistake during registration jae.
Edit your profile now
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by vipez(f): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Amastermovic:

Edit your profile now

Enjoying it
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
awwwwwh thats nice sha...whats the essence of having an ambassador self
Re: Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos) by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
kaeforum:

I laugh, What of innojoo, hauwei, infinix, dont you know they are produced by the same person that makes tecno .

Dont kid yourself, Injoo, infinix, tecno, and the likes are all chinko products.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship / Lola Omotayo Dating Peter Of P - Square / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event