Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,810 members, 7,945,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee (5245 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
I wrote the Mobil Accountant trainee test in lagos last month and we were told successful candidates will be contacted in 3-4wks.Pls is there anyone in the house who has been contacted?

The white guy who coordinated the session also said the next will be Skill test and then Accounting related test, can anyone throw more light on wat to expect.

Thanx.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by ObamaUS: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
me too dude, i have not been contacted either, i am not sure if mobil is very serious cos the pple that wrote the test couldn't have been less than 40,000,
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Blessaj: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2009
OBAMAUS, I AV NEVER SEEN A PESSIMIST LIKE YOU lipsrsealed
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Segunagbay: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2009
cool
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
Its important for us to remain hopeful on the outcome of the results.Its possible to go thru the series of processes and come out successful.

Pls if theres anyone wth useful information on wat the next stage looks like pls let us know.

Thanks
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by POSIBILITY(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2009
I think what should be of paramount to us now is how the accountant skill test will look like.Whoever has useful information on this should let house know.One luv.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2009
Possibility, ur right.pls any one wth useful info on wat the accountant's skill test will look like should keep us in the know.

thanks
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
guys, pls keep workin hard and dont b lazy. Ur almost there. The skills tests usually test ur basic understanding of ur discipline. So for accountin, it will be stuff u learnt in ur undergrad which u most likely wudve forgotten by now like bookkeeping (i dunno, just guessing). My skills test was rubbish as it was for most ppl but my numeracy and logic were excellent. I guess thats y I was chosen. I dont think its fair to get "expo" from sum1 else at that person's and others' certain detriment.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
Thanx so much Impish for ur contribution.i appreciate it a great deal.now i know the skill test is the accounting test so i can prepare adequately for it.Its almost 4 wks, wats will b the medium of communication(invitation), is it via sms, call or e-mail?

thanx a bunch
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
pls has anyone who wrote the mobil accountant trainee test about 4wks ago in lagos been called?

Your response will be very much appreciated
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by oworotimi: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hi Friends, Anyone with genuine info about Mobil Skill Test (Accountant Trainee). Thanks!
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
Its more than 4wks now since we wrote the trainee rest for accountants.Pls anyone who has been contacted shd let the house know.

Thanx
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Origin(f): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2009
Does it mean no one has been contacted by mobil to come for the interview.
This is serious.
Who has been contacted pls.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by similu: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
Haven't been called and not heard of anyone who has been invited for te skill test. Its been a month since we wrote the test, lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Nduka(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2009
I am still expecting to hear from them myself.All we need to do now is to keep our fingers cross with our ears to the ground.The fact still remains that we will be called sooner or later.The important thing is being among the few that will be choosen when they start calling.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by genie007: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
It pains me to let you know that several people have actually been called for the first accountant trainee interview AND the final interviews have been going on for some days now.

However, keep your spirits up, all the best with other endeavours.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by MacMIT: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2009
Mobil will still call those that pass. it's only taking its time to ensure that normalcy returns. This niger-delta of a thing is grossly affecting its operations and decisions. That is why this delay tatic is being adopted to watch first.
Let's be optimistic that soonest, it will start calling those of us that passed for the next stage of the interview.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
@genie007,wats d source of ur information?Av u been called or u know someone who has bn called.As far as i know no nairalander has been called but u av proof,let the house know in clear terms.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
Deleted
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by donsilas(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2009
This is Ridiculous!!

How can it be that nobody has been invited from a community of over 10,000 people on nairaland?

Are those invited Expatriates or Nigerians?

I wrote d test too.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by genie007: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2009
I am new to Nairaland; this is my second post here (see first above). I happen to know two nairalanders who wrote the test; both of them have been called for their interviews. Neither of them wanted to be the one to break the bad news to the community; which is why I decided to post this. I feel it is not fair for pple to be waiting without information while others know what is going on.

Again, this ship has sailed. However, there will be other recruitment opportunities. I wish you all the best.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by similu: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
If 2nd stage interview is on then the test conducted was definately not used for this recruitment.
I mean i wrote the test on 4th July and we were told successful candidates would be contacted a month later
that was what this past monday, so how could mobil have conducted the skill test, gotten the result for that,
held the 1st interview, gotten that result and are now at the second stage. I mean calculate it, it doesn't seem possible.
But then if truly they are already at the second stage all we can do is pray that its conducted in batches and wait it out.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by genie007: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
The people i know wrote their test in Lagos on the 24th of June and i believe those batch of tests eneded sometime first week in July. The first interview was held around July 23 - 24 or thereabouts while the second interview is ongoing.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by nwekecp: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2009
CEWIL ventures ltd is recruiting freelance marketers. Send your CV to cewil_ltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by POSIBILITY(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
@genie007 whether ur information is real or not, all i know is GOD is in control.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by genie007: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2009
Amen o. God is in control.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
Why art thou cast down oh my soul? Put your hope in God, for He is the glory of your countenance!

He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Don't give up, you'll reap shortly. All things are possible!
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by shechem: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
i also wrote d test and was waitin 4 a feedbak until my broda came bak 4rm work(mobil)on wednesday and told me dat 5 new accountin GT staffs resumed 4 wrk dat day. AND GUESS WAT? DEY DIDNT EVEN WRITE THE TEST! Anyway, God is in control, mayb we might still me cald 4 d remainin tiny spaces.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by similu: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
Just received reliable info from MOBIL HR that interviews have been held for Accountant positions
and recruitment for this position is over.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
I av followed d contributions carefully but one thing is sure, Mobil cannot complete a recruitment process within 1 month.Those guys are very thorough and never in a hurry.Am sure they aint even through with reviewing the tests we wrote.

The recruitment process for other disciplines is still on-going ad they started a long time b4 accountants trainee positions.Am confident that all is well.They will definitely get in touch with at least a member of nairaland who will boldly say he/she has been contacted.

Until then,we must remain hopeful and prepare for the next stage.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
The solution is simple. Call Temi Edu. Her no can be foun from similar posts on this subject in the forum. She will give you the info u require!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings / Job/vacancies In Nigeria Prison Service / How Much Does MSF Pay Medical Officers In Jahun Jigawa State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.