Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee (5246 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
pls kindly help us wth the fone no of Temi Edu
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
Contact Person: Temitope Edu - 08051701610, temitope.edu@exxonmobil.com
Hope this helps you all!

cheers
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by ObamaUS: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
I never expected anything from them in the first place because they are unch of insincere pple,
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by ObamaUS: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
I never expected anything from them in the first place because MOBIL is an unserious org, How can they conduct a test and nobody from this forum passed their useless test, na CHIKE OBI and SOYINKA set the test?
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
Must sum1 on here pass the test? Nawa for una oh! Since when did NL become a yardstick for the credibility of an assessment? ehn? I understand your frustration but ppl passed the test. Sum just dont want to come forward and say so. On naijahotjobs there is a similar topic with ppl who were invited for the srd intvws. Dont let this one thing get u down. There's better ahead for u!!!

cheers
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by ekoboy: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2009
impish:

Must sum1 on here pass the test? Nawa for una oh! Since when did NL become a yardstick for the credibility of an assessment? ehn? I understand your frustration but ppl passed the test. Sum just dont want to come forward and say so. On there is a similar topic with ppl who were invited for the srd intvws. Dont let this one thing get u down. There's better ahead for u!!!

cheers
Yes sum1 must pass here. On nairaland you will hear of people that pass test of other companies so why not mobil if they are real. Your comparing with SRD, those ones are clear what they do. You hear of people going for interviews, ppl passing and going on to SRD, but for Mobil,na dem sabi. You only hear when they conduct tests and thats the end. I am saying this because i wrote mobil test twice when i was applying for job. Mobil was the only company where none of my friends was called for interview and these guys are real hot heads.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 2:02am On Aug 12, 2009
Keep telling yourself what you want to hear. If u can read, u will c that there are many nl'ers that passed the mobil test in ALL disciplines. Go on to njhotjbs, ul c similar threads with ppl givin their testimonies. Im not sayin all is fair, i dunno any1 who passed the test n i no sum very smart ppl that wrote it too! but that doesnt mean that i shud insult the coy any chance i get. if u hate them so much, y bother to do their test. be real fellas! all na hustle. just dey hustle with humility. ur time is coming!
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
Thanks Impish for ur contributions and the contacts.i will follow up and be sure to knw my stand.

For all my nairalanders who are hopefuls,lets continue to wait cos its not yet over.However,we must seek other vacancies and pursue them rigorously.I know Mobil and a few other companies to be thorough,it cld be 3months sometimes 6 months, but they will call.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by gbekumoyan(f): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
Something tells me they aint thru yet and there will be calls next week.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by genie007: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2009
Haba nairalanders na wa o.

Can you not read between the lines?

One of the people i know who was called for the 2nd interview was doing it for the second consecutive time. Its all about when God says you'll get somewhere. There's no need to hate Mobil becaues their cut-off or standard is high (or better understood by them).

Mobil recruits every year (December to be precise) so lets all wait and see and pray for it to be our time, chikena.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
december? thot this recruitment started in march or april But yes, I agree with u. Gods time is the best. We must not give up hope!
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2009
Not heard anything yet.I sent Temi a mail,no response.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by impish: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2009
umm, a mail? thot we agreed that callin was the better option lol. anyway, will let u no if i hear anything. hav a great week.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by Origin(f): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
Wonders never cease to amaze me.
Is this how this issue will die out. Really i expected more from MOBIL.
Its really a great dissapointment!
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by lawkey(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
The issue isnt buried, u know.We r just chilling out.Am confident,they will still get back to us.
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by manakims: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
Authouritavely they have concluded the interview and the people chosen have resumed
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by soladaisi: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
Please for those who attended the final interview for trainee accountants, any news yet? Its almost 6 weeks now?
Re: Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee by samtoye(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
Rome was not built in a day, the problem with most of us is that we are not patient. Spread your net wide, the competition in big companies is so so so much. Not everyone would start big but they would end up big, what really matters is the experience. Keep studying your GMAT, Know the current affairs, improve your interpersonal skills, improve your communication skills, be confident when you attend interview, ask your interviewers questions, speak intelligently and last but not the least; trust in God, be faithful and wait for His time. There is no shortcut to the top of a palmtree!!!! Trust me I've been there!!! Peace unto you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beautiful Niece Is Available For Model Bookings / Job/vacancies In Nigeria Prison Service / How Much Does MSF Pay Medical Officers In Jahun Jigawa State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.