Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Naija Babe's I Hail Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe's I Hail Oh (657 Views)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / My Encounter With Owerri Babe I Met On Instagram� (2) (3) (4)

Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by igwe44(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
A guy on a date in a brand new Range Rover Evoque,riding with his babe. Guy: I have been hiding secret from you and I think you will brake off this relationship if I tell you. Girl: what is it my love?? Guy: i'm an SS (sickler) and Hiv positive. Girl: (hitting the guy on the lap) you almost scared me,I thought you wanted to say this Range rover you are driving isn't yours,let go joooooooooor) ordinary SS and Hiv) I will die with you.
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by RoyalBlak007: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
lols....you might be right grin

..they are coming for you
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by Dxclusive(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don laff enter express ooo
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by falconey(m): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anything for money
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy lies!!who does dat?
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy lies!!who does dat?
It happened with me and my ex. tongue
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by Missmossy(f): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol....it can't be true.
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

It happened with me and my ex. tongue
Swear grin
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by schumastic(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
igwe44:
A guy on a date in a brand new Range Rover Evoque,riding with his babe. Guy: I have been hiding secret from you and I think you will brake off this relationship if I tell you. Girl: what is it my love?? Guy: i'm an SS (sickler) and Hiv positive. Girl: (hitting the guy on the lap) you almost scared me,I thought you wanted to say this Range rover you are driving isn't yours,let go joooooooooor) ordinary SS and Hiv) I will die with you.

funny part is 90% of female nairalanders can do this grin grin grin just joking ooo before they toast me up
Re: Naija Babe's I Hail Oh by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Swear grin
For real... It was something else tho'.
I knew it was about time I dump her sorry ass. cool

A New Mattress That Tells If Your Partner Is Cheating On You. / Ladies, You Will Agree With Me That These Guys Are Potential Players. / See This